TCS Spotlight Member for 7/11 - 7/18: Is RicaLynn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there!! Move your buns and answer these questions from us peeps..Didja ya die or something? Or didja ya find a job???
Oh where, oh where, has our Erica been?? Oh where, oh where, can she be?? Is she shackin up with some big cowboy stud?? Or is She just ignoring me??

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Erica!
a lot of questions isn´t?

Let see for you today!

1.-wich one was the most crazy thing that you made it??????( i mean jump in parachute, ride a motocross...etc....

2.- your favourite dream is????

3.- favourite cookies?

4.- do you like to wear rings?

5.- Gold or Silver choose one and say why!

6.- Are you Religious?

7.- Choose one Sunset or Sunrise and say why...

8.- Favourite Breed of cats is?????

9.- Do you like the "Blizzards" of Dairy Queen?..

10.- Favourite colour to wear is????

Cheers!!!!!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Howard, I doubt it's even possible to ignore you!!

I'm back!! I had an evening out with friends and today I'm tutoring, so I've been busy. I'm reading and feverishly responding, so look for my next post!!!

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

Dear Howard, I doubt it's even possible to ignore you!!

I'm back!! I had an evening out with friends and today I'm tutoring, so I've been busy. I'm reading and feverishly responding, so look for my next post!!!
I hope you had boocoup fun. I know you wouldnt iggy me but it was way dead here last nite at TCS. It was strange...lol

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you do the Twist? only after copious amounts of beer

Do you like Tom Cruise? NO!! He and L Ron Hubbard can get lost. Brad Pitt?
LOVED him in Troy - da*n I hope i can find a 40-yr old THAT good lookin!!!!!
Ben Affleck After the first Bennifer fiasco, no. , Matt Damon
eh, take him or leave him.
Who are tour favorite artista in the followinf genres? Did Lukey or Rufus help you type this??

R&B Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles
Rock & Roll Gads, do I have to pick just a couple???
Country Toby Keith, Patty Loveless
Soul OK, I'll admit, I always get this confused w/R&B - I know "current" R&B is a WHOLE lot different, but I can't stand it and refuse to recognize it as "music"
New Age Enya, Gregorian Chant
Classical Bach and Handel
Do you favor or oppose the Death Penalty and in what circumstances? Call me trigger-happy, but I am all for capital punishment, and not just in 1st-deg murder. Sex offenders, like that nut-job Duncan that got the Groene kids, are PRIME candidates.
Abortion? I believe it is a woman's choice, but I would like to think education would get us to a point where it became unnecessary.
Cloning? still working it out for myself on this one - I'm against the whole sci-fi, duplicate yourself version of cloning, but I know tissue cloning has a future in the health-care industry.
Stem Cell Research? I know even less about this than cloning, so I really can't say yet
Castration as a form of sentencing for sex offenders? see above answer re: death penalty
Football or Basketball? I will ALWAYS prefer pigskins to pumpkin-pushers - GO PACK!!!!

Ice Skating or Gymnastics? depends on the year - whichever is featured in the Olympics. . .
Baseball or Softball? I played Softball for four years in grade school, and I got my very first black eye from a baseball (errant pitch by the neighbor boy)
Diamonds or Emeralds why not both?? - they look stunning together in my anniversary band!
Rubies or Sapphires Burmese Sapphires any day - the rubies on the market these days are much too pink for my taste. My girlfriend actually buys garnets instead of rubies (her birthstone) for that reason, too.
Gold or Platinum I don't look as good in silver tones, so I stick to 14K GOLD
Nuclear energy or Oil &Coal? Natural Gas, baybeeeee!!! My gas boiler ROCKS!!!!

Legalize Pot or Not? Having lived with someone suffering from chemo nausea and appetite suppresion, I can respect the legalization of pot, which was passed by a 2-1 margin here in MT last fall. It will never eliminate the problem, though: there are people who abuse all kinds of prescription drugs.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your preferences please

Jeans or shorts Blue jean Baby
sweats or wind pants sweats
dress slacks or dress skirt Dress slacks - I only wear a skirt on high holidays and the occasional promising date - if I ever GET one
flip flops or sandles sandals - I prefer not to break my ankle
tank top or t-shirt Tshirt - for the public good!

handbag or shoulder bag shoulder bag
lotion or oil lotion
foundation or concealer neither
anti-itch spray or cream spray - rubbing the cream in makes my itch worse
telephone book or 411 I let my fingers do the walking - I love my yellow pages
eat out or eat in eat out!! it's lonely enough here without having all of my meals here too!
movie theatre or rent movie I rarely do either
put-put or go carts Putt-putt. I've never been much of a speed freak
water park or backyard swimming pool water park - the hot tub's already too much work for me!
bungie jump or moutain climb I'll try mountain climbing - I can control the pace that way
touch or tag football If I'm playing football, it's because I want to be TACKLED!!!!
fastpitch or slowpitch softball I'll keep my rotator cuff, thank you!!! slow-pitch
half-court or full-court basketball never saw the point in either
roller hockey or ice hockey Ice hockey - the guys are cuter, and if I'm playing the ice will dull the pain of the fall
roller blades or roller skates I need to get a new pair of rollerblades - my first pair were used, and they were too big
ice cream or sherbet oooh, can I have both?
Plato or Aristotle haven't read either yet
Persephone or Hestia ok, my illiteracy is showing here
Homer's Iliad or Homer Simpson can't stand Homer Simpson
teeth plaque or artery plaque at least I can brush away tooth plaque
Space Camp or SCUBA lessons I'd rather try SCUBA - and then my SIL and I can go to the islands together!!!

Do you know what SCUBA stands for? Self-Contained Underwater Breathing Apparatus (and NO, I did not look that up!!)
Are you scared of clowns? nope
Are you scared of sharks? nope
Do you have any phobias we should know about? nope

If you were to design the (near)perfect man:
list or describe his physical traits-
list or describe his personality traits-
list or describe his emotional traits-
list or describe any other traits I left out-
(and no, simply answering Wyan or listing all of Wyan's traits will not be considered an acceptable answer
) I'm sure Wyan is the (near)perfect man, but I am really, truly in no position to answer this right now.

Do you have any tatoos? If so, what? If not, would you? If no, why not? If yes, what of? No, I don't have any ink. I've contemplated a Celtic triskele, modestly placed, but I have a fear of commitment.

Do you sing and dance around your house ridiculously when no one is watching? no

If you answered no, what would you do if I told you we have it on film? I'd say you're a FILTHY LIAR!!!!!!

If you answered yes, what would you do if I told you we have it on film? I'd say you're a FILTHY LIAR!!!!!!

What has been your best day this week? If you havent had one, make something up? Wednesday, slept til half 9, hung out at the shop all afternoon and then took myself out for dinner!!!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you like veges in your meat pies? Absosmurfly I do!!!!

How about pips in your jam??
uh, what are pips? seeds?? if so then no, I really don't like seeds in jam

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

fastpitch or slowpitch softball I'll keep my rotator cuff, thank you!!! slow-pitch
hmm... wish i would have been as smart about that... mine is torn all to hell!

***you dont like my questions??? u didnt answer my last 6!!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey there!! Move your buns and answer these questions from us peeps..Didja ya die or something? Or didja ya find a job???
Oh where, oh where, has our Erica been?? Oh where, oh where, can she be?? Is she shackin up with some big cowboy stud?? I WISH!!!!!! Or is She just ignoring me??

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh where, oh where, has our Erica been?? Oh where, oh where, can she be?? Is she shackin up with some big cowboy stud?? I WISH!!!!!! Or is She just ignoring me??
I thought you might like that...cute huh?huh?huh???

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you like to do crafts? If so what kinds?
When was the last time you went to the dentist?
How many siblings do you have?
Would you wear a clown costume for someone's birthday? Who's?

How many do you own:
pairs of socks?
pairs of sunglasses?
bottles of shampoo?
hair tyes?
CD's?
watches?
shoes?
telephones?

Do you have:
your wisdom teeth?
your tonsils?
purple socks?
a blue toothbrush?
floss?
surround sound?
an air conditioner?
hotdogs in your fridge?
a deck of cards and a set of dice?
toe socks?
leg warmers?

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1.-wich one was the most crazy thing that you made it?????? I'm actually pretty boring
never done anything crazy like that.

2.- your favourite dream is???? The one where I hook up w/Lance Armstrong after he's won his record 7th Tour de France and we make sweet, sweet love in the LIVING ROOM! (No joke, I actually had this dream a week or so ago!!! Don't know what I ate, but . . .
)

3.- favourite cookies?
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut!!!

4.- do you like to wear rings? YES! As a matter of fact, I'm having a new one custom made from the stones in my mother's wedding set, diamonds & sapphires, marquis cut. She insisted I keep it and do something nice for myself with it.
5.- Gold or Silver choose one and say why! Gold - besides looking great w/my red hair, it's hard currency 'round the world - it'll never lose value!!

6.- Are you Religious? Yes, I am. I was baptized at 3 into the Lutheran Church (Missouri Synod, for those who might ask later) and I am now attending the church where I was confirmed and married, and where my mother was a member for 20 years. If not for my faith and my new (old) church family, I doubt I could have made it through my mother's last days or her funeral. She was a tremendous example of faith to me and the fact that her faith helped her make peace with her death helped me be more at peace with her passing.
7.- Choose one Sunset or Sunrise and say why Sunset - I'm usually awake for them!!! I'm really NOT a morning person.
8.- Favourite Breed of cats is????? Manx, or actually any stumpy or rumpy Moggie will do - their little stubs are soooooo cute.
9.- Do you like the "Blizzards" of Dairy Queen? LOVE the Strawberry Cheesequake!!!
10.- Favourite colour to wear is???? brick red (did the type clue you in????
)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay Rice a Roni... time for some more questions.
On a whim, let's do this "Family Feud" style and you answer as fast as you can like it's the end of the show. I'll pretend I'm Richard Dawson. (He always got away with kissing the ladies. heheheh...
)

1. Name something you'd find in the glove box of a car.

2. Name a gift you would give to a newly wedded couple on their wedding day.

3. Name something save extra quarters for.

4. Name something you bring when camping.

5. Name something you would store in the basement.

6. Name a place where you would keep a shovel.

7. Name a gift that teenagers like most.

8. Name something you would eat at a picnic.

9. Name something you would use to kill bugs.

10. Name a place where you can get ice cream.

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay Rice a Roni... time for some more questions.
On a whim, let's do this "Family Feud" style and you answer as fast as you can like it's the end of the show. I'll pretend I'm Richard Dawson. (He always got away with kissing the ladies. heheheh...
)

1. Name something you'd find in the glove box of a car. receipts, tons of em

2. Name a gift you would give to a newly wedded couple on their wedding day. Divorce for Dummies

3. Name something save extra quarters for. Car wash

4. Name something you bring when camping. bug spray!!

5. Name something you would store in the basement. empty boxes (seriously, WHY did my mom move a truckload of empty boxes????)

6. Name a place where you would keep a shovel. garbage pail with sand in it.

7. Name a gift that teenagers like most. CD's

8. Name something you would eat at a picnic. potato salad, laced with salmonella

9. Name something you would use to kill bugs. newspaper

10. Name a place where you can get ice cream. My freezer!
Gotta go upstairs for a moment!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those were pretty good answer Erica!
You might have had a lot of points.
Next question:

1. What kind of ice cream did you get upstairs?

2. What is your favorite ice cream?

3. Which of the following ice cream flavors do you like?

a) Vanilla.
b)\tButter Pecan.
c)\tMaple Walnut.
d)\tPistachio.
e)\tTurtlesÂ[emoji]174[/emoji]
f)\tChocolate.
g)\tStrawberry.
h)\tRum ‘n Raisin.
i)\tBooger Pecan.
j)\tRocky Road.
k)\tBubblegum.
l)\tBubblebutt.
m)\tAll of the above.
n)\tMost of the above.

4. What is the largest amount of ice cream you would admit to binging on?

a) 1 quart
b) 2 quarts
c) 3 quarts
d) 4 quarts
e) ummmm... more than 4 quarts

f) I plead the fifth!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those were pretty good answer Erica!
You might have had a lot of points.
Next question:

1. What kind of ice cream did you get upstairs? Super Duper Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Blue Bunny - not anywhere near as good as Ben & Jerry's but it'll do in a pinch!)

2. What is your favorite ice cream? Baskin Robbins Love Potion #31 - I think it's only available around Valentine's day, but SOOOOO worth the $6/qt. White Chocolate ice cream with a raspberry ribbon, chocolate chunks and raspberry-filled chocolate hearts!!
3. Which of the following ice cream flavors do you like?

a) Vanilla.
b)\tButter Pecan.
c)\tMaple Walnut.
d)\tPistachio.
e)\tTurtlesÂ[emoji]174[/emoji]
f)\tChocolate.
g)\tStrawberry.
h)\tRum ‘n Raisin.
i)\tBooger Pecan.
j)\tRocky Road.
k)\tBubblegum.
l)\tBubblebutt.
m)\tAll of the above.
n)\tMost of the above.

4. What is the largest amount of ice cream you would admit to binging on?

a) 1 quart
b) 2 quarts - Da*n Haagen Daz!!!!

c) 3 quarts
d) 4 quarts
e) ummmm... more than 4 quarts

f) I plead the fifth!