TCS Spotlight Member for 7/11 - 7/18: Is RicaLynn

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ever toilet paper someone's car? Nope, not even a house

What brand of Shampoo do you use? Paul Mitchell Color Care (or Awapuhi, if I'm not dyeing) Deodorant? Degree

Favorite comic strip? FOXTROT! I am soooooo Jason, if I'd ever had siblings

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Do you suffer from coldsores? No, I enjoy every moment of them!!
No, I've never been afflicted.

In the summer do you like to take cold showers? If it's especially hot, or I'm about to get into the pool yes!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Erica! I'm going to ask some quick, random questions while you're on here and then try reading the other pages. So far I've only read two.

1. Are you introverted, extroverted or perverted?

2. Why haven't you posted a picture in the Pictures!Pitcures! thread? (Seriously, no pressure, just wondering.)

3. What color is your underwear today? 3½. If it has a graphic pattern instead, can you describe that to us? 3¾. Are you even wearing underwear in this heat!?

4. When was the last time you had a hot date?

5. When was the last time you had a cold date?

6. When was the last time you ate something with dates in it?

7. Why is the sky blue?

8. When was the last time someone bugged you with annoying questions?

9. And finally, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Originally Posted by mferr84

Rigel, i have been reading ryan's questions lately and they dont seem to be up to his full potential... do you think he is losing his touch???
Hah!!! I just read this while I'm catching up on this thread. I consciously toned down my questions for awhile. -didn't know people were disappointed.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by RicaLynn

I have a long-sleeve baseball tee from the Gap, it's brick red, butter-soft and fits my curves to a tee!!!
Ooooo... are your curves butter soft too?!
Just kidding!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Are you introverted, extroverted or perverted? Introverted, but ever-so-slightly perverted (ask my friends)

2. Why haven't you posted a picture in the Pictures!Pitcures! thread? (Seriously, no pressure, just wondering.) Because I haven't been to the scanner yet to upload one for you all. I"m not hedging, just at a technological disadvantage.

3. What color is your underwear today? 3½. If it has a graphic pattern instead, can you describe that to us? 3¾. Are you even wearing underwear in this heat!? I actually had to look because I couldn't remember
Heather oatmeal cotton bikini's - but I was sorely tempted to change out and into boxer PJ's when I got home!!!

4. When was the last time you had a hot date? What's THAT?????

5. When was the last time you had a cold date? Last fall, right around my birthday. Poor guy just moved too fast for me, and he was of a different faith, so that was a no-go.

6. When was the last time you ate something with dates in it? At the reception after my mom's funeral last month. Someone brought this FABulous wild rice salad with chopped figs & dates - I demanded the recipe.

7. Why is the sky blue? It all has to do with prismatic action and the visible EM spectrum and it's been so damned long since I took physics I can't remember any more than that. Geez, Wyan, READ A BOOK!!!!!!

8. When was the last time someone bugged you with annoying questions? Hmmm, when was BigOrangeMenace's last post???

9. And finally, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Well, Wyan, I thought EVERYONE knew the answer to that!! A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood!!!! ( WOW! it's even harder to type than it is to say!!! )

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Did you know. . .

Beth (above) and I share an address???? I used to live in the house she occupies now!!

It all started when Beth first joined and posted some pictures of her decorating project. I took a look at her pics and the views out her windows, and said, "I know that shrub!!!" So I PM'd Beth and asked her which part of Ft Campbell she lived in (there are several housing areas). When she told me the same one I used to live in, I asked if her address was XXXX, and she said yes!

So it really is a small world after all!! It was positively bizarre for me to see the pics she posted in "Show us your house!" because I recognized every room, every fixture. Now I know how all those folks on "Moving Up!" on TLC feel when they get to walk thru their old house!
Wow! Beth lives in your old house?! What are the odds of that?!

Boy, Wyan must have one massive hangover - Day three and I haven't been assaulted by Hydrox-snax yet
Okay, well if you're going to keep talking about my purported hangover, I guess I should respond.
Actaully, I did some BP (batting practice) on Sunday with a teammate, then a game Monday and then more BP on Tuesday. On the BP days I almost made myself sick with heatstroke because I hate to stop. However, I know how to prevent it by drinking lots of fluids and replenishing salt as well, but with a Humidex of 114° F, it taxed my abilities to the hilt. I just spent very little time on the computer when I was actually home.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Why dontcha come on down and find out, big boy??!!!
-because I was never invited!
Hey..... I'm not supposed to answer questions in your spotlight thread?!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Then I demand that you ask another question, so I can start answering to you people again!!!
Okay then. By the way, nice thread so far!
Hmmmm....

1. It's a hot summer day and you've been in the scorching heat for most of it. Now you're really hungry. If you could have anything on a day like this, what would it be and what would be for dessert? What would you have to drink?

2. What is your favorite condiment?

3. What's the craziest thing you ever did to impress a guy?

4. What's the most flattering compliment you've ever been told?

5. What's black, orange, cold and creamy?

6. And finally, have you ever suffered from dry, itchy nosehair dandruff?

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. It's a hot summer day and you've been in the scorching heat for most of it. Now you're really hungry. If you could have anything on a day like this, what would it be and what would be for dessert? What would you have to drink? A HUGE mixed greens salad with grilled chicken, apple, walnuts, gorgonzola and vinaigrette dressing; turkey and provalone on a fresh-baked croissant with lettuce, tomato, sprouts and avocado and a well-chilled hefeweizen w/a twist of lime!!! For dessert? raspberry sorbet!!

2. What is your favorite condiment? horseradish dijon - makes the most of dull lunchmeats!

My dear Ryan, I'm a busty redhead. My mere presence impresses them, I don't have to DO anything!!

4. What's the most flattering compliment you've ever been told? In the first grade, my teacher Mrs. Wright gave out awards to each student at the end of the school year. I was awarded "Snappiest Eyes" I've never forgotten it.

Is this the part where the lawyer gives the blond $500, ponders it for the remainder of the flight and then begs her for the answer?? Cuz I haven't the foggiest!

6. And finally, have you ever suffered from dry, itchy nosehair dandruff? Wyan, dear, get yourself some saline nasal spray and you'll never suffer from it again!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

1. It's a hot summer day and you've been in the scorching heat for most of it. Now you're really hungry. If you could have anything on a day like this, what would it be and what would be for dessert? What would you have to drink? A HUGE mixed greens salad with grilled chicken, apple, walnuts, gorgonzola and vinaigrette dressing; turkey and provalone on a fresh-baked croissant with lettuce, tomato, sprouts and avocado and a well-chilled hefeweizen w/a twist of lime!!! For dessert? raspberry sorbet!!

2. What is your favorite condiment? horseradish dijon - makes the most of dull lunchmeats!

My dear Ryan, I'm a busty redhead. My mere presence impresses them, I don't have to DO anything!!

4. What's the most flattering compliment you've ever been told? In the first grade, my teacher Mrs. Wright gave out awards to each student at the end of the school year. I was awarded "Snappiest Eyes" I've never forgotten it.

Is this the part where the lawyer gives the blond $500, ponders it for the remainder of the flight and then begs her for the answer?? Cuz I haven't the foggiest!

6. And finally, have you ever suffered from dry, itchy nosehair dandruff? Wyan, dear, get yourself some saline nasal spray and you'll never suffer from it again!
That sounds like an awesome meal to me!!!
The black and orange stuff is called "Tiger Tiger" ice cream or just Tiger. You've probably seen it before. The way you answered on question 4 leaves no doubt in my mind, so I'd agree.
A curvy redhead with confidence doesn't have to do anything but exist!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, a few more questions...

1. When was the last time you were really mad?

2. How do each of your kitties like to wake you up in the morning?

3. Have any of your kitties woke you up in an unusual or extra cute way other than they normally do?

4. Which one of your kitties talks the most?

5. If your kitties could answer 3 questions in full English, what would you ask them?

6. What do you like to wear when you're trying to look sexy? Oh wait, I know the answer... you don't have to wear anything, right?!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. When was the last time you were really mad? The THIRD DAY IN A ROW that I came home to find Cinnamon had been in the garbage can!! - I locked him outside for two hours while I cleaned up the mess and de-stressed.

2. How do each of your kitties like to wake you up in the morning? Are you kidding, they barely acknowledge my existence, except when Cinnamon's emptied their food dishes!

3. Have any of your kitties woke you up in an unusual or extra cute way other than they normally do? Not in recent memory

4. Which one of your kitties talks the most? Tuxie - Shadow chirps when he's in looking for dinner, but Tuxie talks to me a lot.

5. If your kitties could answer 3 questions in full English, what would you ask them? 1) why don't you learn to open the food bucket and feed yourselves? 2) why do you allow that big bully of a dog to eat your food? and 3) do you miss mommy as much as I do?

6. What do you like to wear when you're trying to look sexy? Oh wait, I know the answer... you don't have to wear anything, right?! Ha, ha, vewy funny Wyan! A lady knows it's best to leave a little to the imagination - and who am I to argue with a lady??? Polo shirt, unbuttoned, and my best bootcut jeans, to show off my "other assets"

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

6. What do you like to wear when you're trying to look sexy? Oh wait, I know the answer... you don't have to wear anything, right?! Ha, ha, vewy funny Wyan! A lady knows it's best to leave a little to the imagination - and who am I to argue with a lady??? Polo shirt, unbuttoned, and my best bootcut jeans, to show off my "other assets"
Other assets? My oh my oh my...

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I must be sounded like a totally conceited bi*ch right about now!!!! hehehe
Absosmurfly not!
I'm just biting my tongue!