Survivor: Marquesas

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If John hadn't been so arrogant about being in charge, I might have felt bad about his tears! Now if they can find a place where Sean could sleep in private...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my goodness, the water works at the end! I was laughing. John looked so smug at Tribal Council, guess his smugness didn't last. I love that the underdogs came in at the last minute, and saw him for what he is and voted him off. Great show!

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
:blubturq:

I am so happy that arrogant group got it stuck to 'em!!! They were so cocky and in your face about their alliance! And it backfired!

I loved Sean's words when he voted..."john Checkmate...If you like Vegas, remember, bet on black". Ha ha they so got John! I can't believe he cried! What a baby!

The previews for next week look like fun! I can't wait already. But what was the deal saying catch us next Wednesday and Thursday? I guess I'll check the CBS site.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wednesday they are having a Survivor Marathon with many never before seen scenes being shown.....say that 3 times fast! LOL

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so happy that John got kicked out. If he didn't then the show would have become predictable. There is a new power base on the island and Zoe, Tammy & General are now afraid. What an exciting change! Hopefuly Zoe is off next as see seems to have lied to Kathy, even when confronted. I can't wait till next week!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't care for Zoe or tammy, so I hope they get rid of them soon.

I loved this weeks show!!! At the end, when John blurted out"I'm sorry you won't be able to retire, mom" and started to cry, was the best!!! Like someone else said here, if he hadn't of been so cocky and arrogant and full of himself, I might have felt badly for him, but instead, I laughed!

I loved it when he blew Shawn a kiss during the challange, and Shawn caught it and put it on his @ss! Too funny!! :laughing:

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John crying was absolutely funny!:tounge2: Did you see the look on Tammy's face, though, when they found out it was John! hehe! I was rooting for her at the beginning since she is from AZ, but I'm not anymore. I just don't like her..... I'm still rooting for Neleh or Pashcal! They are the only 2 that I like.

Did you see next season is going to be near the Indian Sea??
It's another island-type episode. I cannot wait til they do the reunion one, though. I wonder if the $$$ will go towards charity??

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alicat!!! Thanks for the link! I went and checked it out, and it sounds awesome!!! I can't wait!!! Wish it was going to be sooner, though.

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, it looks like the next one is on some islands off Thailand. I bet it will be pretty. The article I linked to also talked about that, and it said that the Kenya one had lower ratings than all the other ones, which were all near water, so they are going to stick that kind of place. Fine with me, although I thought the Kenya one was pretty interesting!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was surprised to see that no one had posted! What a turn around. Zoe was eliminated when it appeared the General was going, and the power has shifted completely. The good guys are in the majority! Isn't this what we hoped for?

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had figured it would be Zoe. No particular reason, I just figured they'd vote em' off one by one. And I knew Kathy didn't like her, so I figured she'd convince the others to off Zoe first.

Anyway, glad to see the "good" guys in control.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do we see Sean changing? And becoming nicer??? Those tears were unexpected and since the exit of rob and john, sean seems to be a lot easier to be around and not trying to be in control of anything. Zoe looked completely surprised when her name was read. Guess it goes to show you, suck-ups are pretty transparent......

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He certainly appeared to be a different person when he was with the judge. Sometimes I think we all mistakenly see predjudice where it doesn't exist. Sean, I believe, has seen that he made a judgment error.

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I really didn't like Zoe. I couldn't believe what a lying two-faced suck up she was.

But then...

I looked up the voting records at www.cbs.com/survivor, and you know when John's group was going after Sean, but it backfired? Well Zoe didn't vote for Sean ~ she voted for John! So she really wasn't part of that alliance???

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Zoe was just trying to suck up to everybody, whoever she thought it would benefit her most. So I was glad to see her go.
I too am starting to like Shawn a little more.
It was nice of them to bring back food for the others, and I don't think either of them did it as a strategy to not get voted off, I think they did it to be nice.
I liked Shawns comment about how forget about alliances, or who was going to be voted off, these people are real people with real feelings, etc, and he really wanted to bring them all back some food to enjoy.
I know that's not exactly how he said it, but it was something like that.

I really, really hope Tammi goes next. I just don't care for her at all.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby,
I'm starting to like Sean, too! He is actually a decent person and he is funny. Zoe was just a *itch, and that little suckup stunt with the bracelets was just plain dumb on her behalf. I'm waiting for Tammy to go, too. Have you been watching the Real World lately? I feel so bad for the girl with the kidney problems
She has NO health insurance! You would think they would know what is wrong with her ...... but, it looks like they don't!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tigger...yes I have been ritually following The Real World this season, and I too feel SO sorry for Tanya!!! She really is in alot of pain!!! And that Aneesa needs a good butt kicking, and why can't she keep her dang clothes on???

Sorry guys....I know this is a survivor thread, just wanted to throw that in to Tigger.

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've only seen a few of this season's Real World. Aneesa is the lesbian right? Yes, she needs to take a cold shower! What I never understand is don't these people know the whole world including their MOTHER is watching? Maybe it's an age/hormone/being single thing, but how hard is to keep your pants on for a couple months?