Survivor: Marquesas

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, Blue, I think its in the 'American' culture that arm pit hair is not feminine. I know in Europe its accepted and perhaps elsewhere, but here in the good ole' USA its pretty much considered a NO NO.

But you are right, they are on an island and they don't have the ability to shave. So its a given that they probably have hair right now.

I think most people don't think Zoe is playboy material because of her overall appearance and behavior. She just seems a bit gruff to be dressed in a lace teddy gracing the cover of a nudy magazine.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She cleaned up well though, I saw her sitting on the jury at tribal council and hardly recognized her. Besides, Playboy can make anyone look wonderful by the time they get done with makeup and lighting and stuff.

alicat613

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I'm a little sorry to see Tammy go. She was a hard worker with a good attitude. I would have rther see Vecepia go. I'm tired of her whining and complaining. I think if the General and Tammy had gone to Kathy, Neleh, and Pappy, they could have gotten V off instead, except maybe that Tammy is too strong in the competitions.

And Neleh definately wasn't too conscientious about her behaviour! I don't think they could have smuggled much back other than the bread, but they should have brought back candies, other than one in her mouth (ewww, how rude!). And she and Pappy were both rude in making fun of the food, especially in other's earshot. I also couldn't believe how Pappy didn't even bother to answer the General when he asked for help in the pig snare when Pappy was just sitting around.

Next week sure looks interesting though!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really liked Neleh up until last nights show....but she really got on my nerves with all her "oh my heck" every 10 seconds and offering to share a sucked on piece of candy with 5 other people was really lame. And sitting there with her feet up, smelling her hair, and not working.... pleeeeease.

I was glad to see Tammy go, though...but now I think unless things change, I won't be too sorry to see Neleh go next time.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like something big happens next week! I'm wondering if someone gets hurt & has to leave, because they are standing around crying. Maybe Sean falls off the tree?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe.......the General steps in his own pig snare?
I had to laugh when he was explaining to the others the reason he wanted to build the snare is because he loves bacon! Anyone else see a smokehouse and curing salts on that island?
Not to mention, they are only there for what 9 more days?

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
HAHA!! Good one, Hissy! I didn't even THINK of that!!!! :LOL:

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, ya wanna come over and share this piece of candy I've been sucking on? There's plenty left...:LOL:

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby,
That is just sick & wrong!
Pass it to me!
Could you imagine sucking on other people's spit and such??? yuck!:tounge2:

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think it's gross too! When my nephew and his wife were dating, she told me that when they shared a bag of peanut m&m's since she didn't like peanuts, she would suck all the chocolate off, then give him the peanut to eat!!!
I thought that was SOOOO gross! Wonder if they still do that now, since they have been married for several years now! LOL

imagyne

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Maybe.......the General steps in his own pig snare?
I had to laugh when he was explaining to the others the reason he wanted to build the snare is because he loves bacon! Anyone else see a smokehouse and curing salts on that island?
Not to mention, they are only there for what 9 more days?
Plus the fact the EVERYONE knoes you get bacon form the store....

I would have taken Nelias mint, just cuz.... C'mon, nobodies EVER shared gum with soemone???ever?

*smiles*
Ken

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, ok, my husband has shared his gum or mint with me! Does that count!? :LOL:

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why is it now wrong to play the game? Sean and some of the others are saying that Neleh is not the sweet person she seems to be, but is very adept at playing the game. I haven't seen Neleh doing anything underhanded. Isn't that why they're on the show? She can still be a nice person. The general pointed that out on the Today Show this morning. He also said that "Pappy" is a really exceptional person.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I agree. I mean the whole point of being there is to 'play the game' is it not??

I think that Neleh will be voted off though eventually, her and Pappys bond is too strong and I don't think the others will like it. I forsee that she is next to go possibly, although I like her ( except when she was acting kind of silly two weeks ago after her cruise ).

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. She was acting rather silly, but she's very young. The mint thing was a bit much. But to hear Sean talk, she's the wicked witch of the west! Unfortunately, I also think she'll be voted off because she and Paschal are such a strong pair.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was so glad Kathy didn't listen to Sean. Pappy has always done his share and been an all around good guy. Sean improved immensely, but too late, in my opinion. I like V, however. The show hasn't featured her quite as much because she's not a "character." I hope Pappy wins. Right now, let the best man or woman win. There aren't any more villains.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was so mad last night....ready to throw my TV out the window...lol.
All week it is just fine, then come Thursday....static. I think the weather was bad further away, and the antenae wasn't getting good reception. This is the second time this has happened on Survivor night!!!!! Thank goodness my NBC channel was coming in a little clearer, so I could tape Friends and see Rachel have her baby!

I was able to see and hear some through the static, and made out most of it. I was glad Shaun won the vehicle, at least he didn't go home empty handed He and V were the only ones who hadn't won or participated in a luxury challenge, so I'm glad one of them won it.

I was kind of hoping Neleh would go....nothing against her as a person, she is very sweet, but I just think she needed to go...for some reason she is getting on my nerves lately. Maybe it is too much sweetness, I don't know. I like sugar on my cereal, but if I pour the whole bag on it, it makes it a bit nasty...you know what I mean? :laughing: I can't seem to forget her offering her sucked on candy to 5 other people and smelling her hair for two hours. :LOL:

I really want Pascal to win. I think kathy has also played the game well, but I don't want her to win over him. And V is nice, but she really hasn't done a whole lot to impress me.

Is it true the next (and very last) episode of Survivor will be on this Sunday night? Someone told me that at work...just wanted to check.