Survivor: Marquesas

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jeanie,
Don't you just want to tell someone to buzz (well not QUITE the word I want to say) off when someone tells you what to do!:tounge2:

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
IMO, the only reason Sarah stayed is because Rob was afraid to give up the safety of having control of a second vote. That was more important to him than the 'good' of the tribe. He needs Sarah around for that extra vote. It's a shame, because team moral is down anyway (3 consecutive losses) and they need unity. Sarah is obviously not a a team player, and that was really driven home by her comment at tribal council. I loved it that Gina called her out. Even if Sarah was thinking it, she shouldn't have said it out loud.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tigger, Unfortunately, that person is often your boss! I quit a job once because I couldn't stand the verbal abuse. Yes, I wanted to tell him to "buzz" off, but I didn't want to sink to his level, so I said before I walked out, "And as for you-------(long pause), God bless you and goodbye. It's very upsetting. Lately, my son is getting bossy, and I am ready to kick him off the island! Actually, many times bossy people are saying these things " for your own good," but they make enemies in the process of trying to help. It isn't always what we say, but how we say it!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Survivor lovers, The Amazing Race starts again tonight at 8 p.m. It's worth watching. I understand that it will be on a different night after the opening show...Wed., I believe.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just in case someone doesn't know, Survivor is on tonight, Wed., because of Basketball games scheduled for Thurs. The treat is that The Amazing Race follows it immediately.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Can't wait to see tonights episode of Survivor!!

I don't watch the amazing race, but their is a celebrity boxing thing on the fox channel right after Survivor, Tanya Harding is one of the people on it, it looked good, so I will check that out after.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad someone posted that Survivor was going to be on tonight! I didn't have any idea they switched nights
I would have been so upset if I had missed it..thanks Jeanie for taking the time to post about it!

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Sarah goes next too!:tounge2:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i didnt know it was on tonight until yesterday, whew, i cant imagine what i might have done if i'd not realised; i'd probaly break my t.v.

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:censor::censor::censor:?? They got rid of HUNTER?!? Are they idiots? Wait..the fact that they voted off their strongest member kinda answers that question
I LOVED his final words- they were so true. Hope Burnett mixes the game up a little or else that tribe is going to be in trouble. I feel bad for poor Gina, to be stuck with a bunch of losers. I love the Rotu tribe, they've totally got it together. They seem like such wonderful people. I guess they lumped all the dopes together in the Maraamu tribe...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sure didn't expect Hunter to be voted off. And what's with Rob is is King of the Island or something? Poor Gina she is going to be the one to do all the work for that tribe now. What a dumb move, the other guys voted Hunter off because he was such a threat. man oh man......

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I FELL ASLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! And then I just read this that they got rid of Hunter!! Oh my, they are idiots!! I'm convince now!! How the hell is Sarah and Shawn still there?????????????????????

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't you really admire the wisdom behind some of the reasoning? Such as: You don't really need strong people to win competitions.(?)
Fear is the most important thing. (This is real leadership.)
Well, I don't think they have to worry too much about winning. They'll be home soon.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are all really dumb for kicking Hunter off! It's going to be just like last Survivor ...... Gina will be the next to go. Oh, well, I can guarantee they will never win the challenges. It doesn't matter because I like the other team much better..... They have really come together.

I felt bad for the nurse getting stung by an urchin and then getting bit by an eel!
Although ..... why didn't he pee on himself?

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
less dramatic if he peed on himself- IMO
Besides, what idiot goes and overturns rocks in tropical waters without using a stick? Just like their shelter leaking because they used palm fronds instead of bananna leaves. I loved what Hunter's parting comment was. I see a major rescue for that worthless tribe.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was laughing my a$$ off when she peed on his hand! Holy dramatic and scripted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He could have just as easily peed on himself and avoided all that drama!!
Just my opinion though!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
what about Rob's comment. "If they fear me, they will obey me!" What he thinks he is Dom Coreleone- he is going to make them "an offer they can't refuse?"

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Got a caption for this photo of King Rob? How about "Golly! I thought this was a horse's head?"

Next?