Stubborn Stray cat

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay ,so we've been in pm-I didn't see this ... we talked about the dangers of kitties being outside but you can't beat yourself up saying " could have,would have & should have" -accidents can happen right in front of you ,,inside the home too- they can misjudge a jump & MISS- anything can happen-thats out of your control

Cats instinctually hide when injured or unwell-survival of the fittest- she's hiding in her safe spot- you continue with feeding her and unfortunately you have no choice but to wait her out or of you can ,proceed with the plan and capture her

I'm posting here just for tye benefit of others reading ..... Bella injured her paw and now she's hiding

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I believe price053 price053 has an update to post.......

I'm not at liberty to say🀫
Bella is at home πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. Now the new work begins. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me and understood my road. The biggest shout out to Kwik. She was so instrumental in getting Bella home πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. Thank you Flanky πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Adorable little Bella!
:dance: :woohoo::banana1::banana2:Yay- HOME!!!!!!

God Bless you for not giving up- I'm so happy for you & Bella!!!!!

*"Flanky" is what this one calls me- it's a Florida Yankee,:flail:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Bella is at home πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. Now the new work begins. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me and understood my road. The biggest shout out to Kwik. She was so instrumental in getting Bella home πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. Thank you Flanky πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
Oh, great job! I'm so glad to hear you finally got her safely inside. A new home for Christmas! Congratulations Bella.

:heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

price053

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Adorable little Bella!
:dance: :woohoo::banana1::banana2:Yay- HOME!!!!!!

God Bless you for not giving up- I'm so happy for you & Bella!!!!!

*"Flanky" is what this one calls me- it's a Florida Yankee,:flail:
I have to share the joy I have!!!! Bella is dream,πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. There are no words to express but plenty of joyful tears to shed knowing she is warm, fed,loved by many. She knows this is her home and as for me being her human it will be so nice to go see her anytime I want. No worries that she has not eaten in 17 hours, or that she was hurt by someone, or hurt by a car! No more 5 am trash trucks scaring her under my car and no more dog shows at the hotel πŸ’œπŸ’œ...WELCOME HOME BELLA WELCOME HOME.. I Love you πŸ’“
IMG_20231201_114734917.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to share the joy I have!!!! Bella is dream,πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ. There are no words to express but plenty of joyful tears to shed knowing she is warm, fed,loved by many. She knows this is her home and as for me being her human it will be so nice to go see her anytime I want. No worries that she has not eaten in 17 hours, or that she was hurt by someone, or hurt by a car! No more 5 am trash trucks scaring her under my car and no more dog shows at the hotel πŸ’œπŸ’œ...WELCOME HOME BELLA WELCOME HOME.. I Love you πŸ’“
She is so beautiful...... and such a good little girl!I'm not sure who I'm more excited for ,you or Bella -lol-BOTH

I sure know your feeling of that awful burden of " worry" being lifted -I'm so happy for you to have PEACE &REST now- was all worth it though,wasn't it?❀