So, those of you WITHOUT signatures....

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't gotten a signature because I didn't have a digital camera to download phots, now I have a camera and my laptop broke! I can't download photos from my work computer.

Someday though...

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go in fits and spurts.

I used to post in a community where I had a signature all of the time as did most people and I would make sigs for myself and others.

I post in an art community where I only have text for my signature.

And some places like here I haven't bothered with one.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I started I felt weird asking, in fact, now I still feel a little strange asking for one. I feel like I am putting people out even though I know they love to do it.

When I have asked in the past the siggy makers were amazing about it though.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i want a new sig , i got the programme paint busters but everytime i save the picture it only saves it as a blank page. i dont understand it. so for now i have my ticker.com one on.
and also i wouldnt want to put anyone out as i would like ALL my cats in my sig hehe and thats a lot of cats.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love to have a new one, but I just can't bring myself to remove the one with Fred on it, even though he has been gone for over a year. I guess I could get some new pics of Pearl, Pepper, and Scooter, and would have to add Fluffy, my SO's kitty. Nobody has seen her little cuteness yet. I don't know much about adding pics to photobucket and all, so I would have to get him to add some. Hmmmm....maybe I will after his madly busy weekend is over.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I would love to have a new one, but I just can't bring myself to remove the one with Fred on it, even though he has been gone for over a year. I guess I could get some new pics of Pearl, Pepper, and Scooter, and would have to add Fluffy, my SO's kitty. Nobody has seen her little cuteness yet. I don't know much about adding pics to photobucket and all, so I would have to get him to add some. Hmmmm....maybe I will after his madly busy weekend is over.
I understand your not wanting to take Fred out of your siggy.
Perhaps you could have him as your avatar -- would that work for you?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

I understand your not wanting to take Fred out of your siggy.
Perhaps you could have him as your avatar -- would that work for you?
good idea or as 4BadCats has, she left her RB kitty in and he has a rainbow over him, I think thats very sensitive

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried to have one but it was to long I think then I tried to see if a couple people would help me that were on some thread saying they would help folks with the sigs but no one responded
I'm not to bright with computers to do it myself.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No need to feel strange. To some of us (well to me anway), making them is an addiction *lol*

I don't have a sig, I have a creative outlet

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

If I can find a picture I like and work up the nerve to ask a relative stranger to make one up for me, then I might have a siggy.
You only need to post pics in this thread to ask

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92326

Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

I don't have any way of putting a siggy pic .
You should find that option under your User CP (upper left) under edit signature.

Originally Posted by krazy kat2

I would love to have a new one, but I just can't bring myself to remove the one with Fred on it, even though he has been gone for over a year.
I agree with teh others. There is no reason to remove Fred from your sig

Originally Posted by ladycat

I tried to have one but it was to long I think then I tried to see if a couple people would help me that were on some thread saying they would help folks with the sigs but no one responded
I'm not to bright with computers to do it myself.
Is this the thread you are referring to??

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=116493

You can either go to "Edit Signature" in your user CP and either upload your sig, or sign up for a Photobucket account to host the picture.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have a siggy because my comp is ancient! I have a digital camera, but I can't upload any pics onto it because I don't have the right requirements. Any of the ones I've scanned have just been too poor of quality to use

Hopefully one day...*sigh*

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

what do you mean ? the option is in your User CP - which is at the top of the page left hand side - the click on Edit Signature........or
you can put a request for someone to make you one in the thread, the link is above...........

is that what you mean ?
What I meant was that I'd like a signature with a picture but I don't have a way to up (or is it download) a picture on my computer.

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I tried loading my avatar image into my signature several ways to sunday and then just gave up. I've posted pics of my kitties on the picture forums, and I feel that's good enough for now.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As far as people without sigs, we love making them so don't feel bad about asking for them

krazy kat2, as people have already said, there is no reason you can't have Fred in your signature (or even a tribute sig just for him)

As far as PMing people, if they contact me directly (or I just decide to make one from pics they post), I generally PM them and put them in the sig thread for others to see. If they ask in the request thread, I generally just post them. If I notice they didn't see them I will send a PM

And for those who want a sig made, or want to make one themselves, there is a thread here that will link to the threads and rules you need to know about

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have 12 cats, and so I would either have to leave someone out or change it often. If I left anyone out, I'd feel like a bad mother. But then, I would have to impose on others to make new ones all the time. So...

And, since I have dial up, I have the sigs turned off. Where I live we will probably not get anything high speed until hell freezes over and by that time, the least of my worries will be getting a sig.

But someday I am gonna post pictures of all my babies.