So, those of you WITHOUT signatures....

jadedlaw

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

... is it cos you're not really bothered or some other reason - just being nosey you know
I like to see them, it reminds me of whose got which cat
I love most everyone's siggy here. My reason is that I have not figured out how to create one, and have not had the time to try to learn how to.

forest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yipppie! I have siggy!!!! - thanks to ReesesPBC! I love it!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

So confession time here. I've been around for a long time and have never gotten around to getting a decent siggie out there. I'm actually glad you asked cause it made me really think about why. There are actually a few reasons:

I've tried to make one for myself a few times with Photoshop and frankly can't figure out how to do it with the software. I'm a very creative person and take pride in the fact that I do things for myself. With that said, I'm too proud to ask for help. The amount of time it would take to put up 13 cats and 2 dogs into a siggie would be too much of a burden on anyone.

I have hundreds of pictures of my cats and going thru all of them to select a few to put on a siggie would take me a LOT of time. The pics that I have would need to be trimmed up to take out the background, or I would need to take a slug of new pictures.

I can be a horrible procrastinator at times. This is obviously one of those times.

So, if anyone would really like me to burden them, I will go ask for help (*swallow pride*).
I'm sure if you posted in the request thread with a link to their pictures (and names) you'd get someone to take up the challenge!

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'd posted a request for one before, but I'm obviously just not loved

But seriously, I eventually butchered a pic and made one of my own, even if the photo is almost a year old by now

cata_mint

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had no idea! I'd been searching through all the completed ones and figured the pics were no good! OMG I'm so sorry, I must have seemed so ungrateful but I must have missed it

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I've missed one or two myself

It's always a good idea to check the Fotki album. Eithne recently updated it.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have them switched off, so dont notice that I dont have one much!! Sar did make me one once, but it only had one of my cats on, so didn't really use it. Not sure if I will have one, as my cats do sometimes change and then I wouldn't want to change, but also would want to show new cats off. Will thinik about it

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Smokeys_mommy

Well Aparently I Dont Have The Option To Edit Signature But Thanks For Your Help Anyhow I Appreciate It
You may not have enough posts yet, I'm not sure though. Hold on to the signature though, you should have the option soon

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just PM'd you this but for anyone else, you need 5 posts and 24 hours before you can post a sig. In Smokeys_mommy's case, the system most likely hasn't caught up yet because she just went over 5 posts.

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm taking new pictures of the herd so I can have a siggy too.