snow

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Felix is walking about, a bit instead but he's getting there. He plays with Tigger but she gets a bit too rough with him so we play with him sometimes, he like to roll on his back and nibble on my fingers! He runs too, that is hilarious to watch. Here's a pic I've just taken of him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww he looks so cute snow plays abit to rough with the kittens as well think they just forget how small they are sometimes lol

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Haha its so funny though, Tigger was trying to clean Felix the other day and he wouldn't stay still. So she put her front paws around him and started "kicking" him her her back paws lol

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol they do make me laugh find myself watching them for ages lol

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww thanx he's the only one out of the four Kitty's who likes people lol x

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my Kitty's have found a new place to sleep ever time they get tired one by one they all climb up an get between my legs lol

Last edited by a moderator:

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hiya every1 my mamma cat snow has black crusty things in her right eye and when I wipe it away it does look a little sore and pinky should I take her to the vets?? Thanx

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How is snow, did she go see a vet? It sounds like an eye infection...Have you got any recent pics of her and her babies, i bet they're getting now aren't they :-)

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Omg they look so big, Felix looks like a dwarf cat lol. Nextdoors cat has kittens 3 weeks younger Than Felix and he's still the same size/weight they are. Although now he's FINALLY eating meat I'm sure he'll pile the pounds on...well you know what I mean lol

P.s. I posted some pics and a video of Felix playing with next doors kittens on my thread :-)

tiggs2012

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh and of course your babies are gorgeous. I love the pure white one, Flake? He a real beauty :-)

Aww it must be hard for you to say goodbye to them after all this time. And they look like they have such a close bond with each other. I'm sure they'll love their new homes and meeting new friends :-)

snowball77171

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes I'm keeping the small one the two gingers and the white one are all going to the same home witch I'm pleased at. I just can't sent little tiny away after all we did for her x

mum2daisy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww they're all so gorgeous and so big! It's hard saying goodbye, I've had to do it with 3 of our 4 (the 4th is staying with us) and it was so sad, my children especially found it hard, luckily ours went one at a time over the space of 4 weeks. Hope it goes well for you. That little calico you're keeping is a real sweetie.