Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Kitters, you and your meowmy did a good job. Umm, how much dye did you get on you? Or were you a good kitty and wore a smock?

Meowmy and grandmeowmy went out and ate at the Chinese buffet. Meowmy ate so much that she got sleepy and took a nap this afternoon. I slept beside her in her window. Nice breeze.

I'm making meowmy a chocolate milkshake to see if that will make her stop burping the raw onion she ate by mistake. Anybody else want one?

*whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Wow, Kitters, you and your meowmy did a good job. Umm, how much dye did you get on you? Or were you a good kitty and wore a smock?

Meowmy and grandmeowmy went out and ate at the Chinese buffet. Meowmy ate so much that she got sleepy and took a nap this afternoon. I slept beside her in her window. Nice breeze.

I'm making meowmy a chocolate milkshake to see if that will make her stop burping the raw onion she ate by mistake. Anybody else want one?

*whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
gee, ari, u no how to uze a blender? thas cool!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

*whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*
I didn't get too much on me, and mommy cleaned me up real quick afferwards!!!
I'll take a shake, sounds yummy, can I get a strawberry one?

Kitters

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sweethearts, we heer now, but it only afternoon, but we Looooooves You Very Much! We sorry we not come yestiday, our meowmy forgot it was Esster an we didn't cum.

Gosh Ari and Kitters made reealy pretty eggs didn't they? An now Topaz still look like modern art, but she a Jackson Pollack!!! We love scatter art!

We sorry you hadda go to the bad place Bijou and Mika, but at least yu know yur healthy an strong. We don blame you for growling, Bijou -- Yu big boy cat and gotta let the new doctor know whos boss rite away!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Nanny just showed me the hat and boots Chip - they are reeeeeeelllllly pretty. I can't wait to visit you and wear them.
Tell your meowmy thanks for getting them ready for me.
i am so glad you like them. sorry i havent been aroun - meowmy went out of town for the long weeken & wasnt anywear neer a puter
~
Chip

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MADE IT!! Sorry it took so long, but meowy had to get new brakes for the van and then had to make some phone calls to borrow money.

I'm in the mood for a thick juicy mouseburger! With cheese and bacon!
Hey, Chip! Care to join me? Milkshakes, too!

Bijou, my sweet? Are you here? I could use a tall cool catnip tea. Meomwy sat on me Sunday night! She does insist on sitting on the bed to watch TV. I don't care if she's done since before I came. It's my place now.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm in the mood for a thick juicy mouseburger! With cheese and bacon!
Hey, Chip! Care to join me? Milkshakes, too!
souns grate, Ari - count me in! ~ Chip

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good mornin ari, kiss kiss, meowmy gots a tummy bug, that why we not been on, her too busy runnin to the litterbox
. but she sorry that she not have the puter on so she letting us come to smudgies this morning to be wif our friends, how bout some breakfast? i wood like a cheese omelett and a hot coco please

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds good, Tia!
I'll have the same, Dougie.

Come on, Tia, let's sit and watch the birdies together.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Dougie - the Quad Squad is here! I would like some bacon & maybe a cheese omelet like Tia's - let me know if
Reilly
stops by, ok? ~ Pixel

i wanna creem cheez milkshak & sammon chips wif cheezy dip
...meowmy sed i shud say 'pleez'
~ Java

Dougie my man - let me no if
Mika
comes ok
i'll have some grilled tuna on catnip toast & catnip tea - iced of corse - its still predy hot here! ~ Chip

FINELY!!!! hi my hansum Jasper
im thinkin oistrs on the haf shel wif cheezy catnip saus
& catnip coolrs - soun gud to you?
~ Cable

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello, Hello, Hello, friends. Sorry we haven't been around in a couple days. Hello ma belle Topaz. I've missed you like crazy these past couple of days. I'm concerned that you were almost sat upon my sweet - we mustn't have that. Let's snuggle up and make each other feel all relaxed and content.

Hi Chip - how are you today?
I missed you a whole big bunch too. How about if we curl up together and have a nap? But I have to eat first please - how about some mouse tails with cheese sauce - my favourite!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi Chip - how are you today?
I missed you a whole big bunch too. How about if we curl up together and have a nap? But I have to eat first please - how about some mouse tails with cheese sauce - my favourite!
okay Dougie my man - you heard the lady
~ Chip

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tank you, Ari an Topaz an Dougie!

Meowmy hasta test a lil boy today hoo is a crak baby (we don no wat dat is, but meowmy sez he all skinny and his meomwa smkedet crak stuff when she was havin him in her tummy).
He not able to keep frum makin noize an it bofurrs the offurr kittens.

Awww, poor meowmy Bobbie! Dougie! Get her a tall class of coke classic, please.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

in onher of it bean fryday tomorrow, we bringin sum special fryed cheese mousies to the cafe furr evfurryone to enjoy!
ooohhh - those soun delish
4 orders here, plez! ~ Cable

Don't forget Mika - Dougie, bring me an extra order for my sweet Mika
~ Chip

Oh, and catnip iced tea for all of us! ~ Pixel & Java

Status
Not open for further replies.