Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, it has a cool playroom wif ramps and alla kindsa stuff!

Dere is also a qwiet room wif sof moosic and sunny windows and stuff.

Originally Posted by Catfriend

Wow! Thank you! Munch ... Munch ... mmmmmm
These are all really good!! I have never had mousie popcorn before, and it is delish!
Hey everyone, come and share! Best of all we can play kitty-soccer with the left-over pieces! Does the cafe have a playroom?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

deer Mika, i am so sorry you hadda have a bath - why wood such a cleen pretty kitty as you need that? you must be hipoalerjenik!
i think you need some warm
& catnip soup to help you recover
~
Chip
Oh Chip, you always know the right thing to say and do! Where have you been all my life?
My meowmy thought if she bathed me and Bijou she would get rid of some of our dandruff - I didn't have that stuff to begin with
. Oooooh that warm cheese and catnip soup is really, really, good. Thank you so much my handsome prince!
I'm feeling better already.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hey Danny! That popcorn is really good - I just tried some. Great idea!
Thanks! It is a favorite of my fur-friend Felix (he lives with Meowmy's human Meowmy).
Felix's brother Oliver loves raspberries and especially home-made raspberry freezer jam!
In fact, Ollie gets a little bit of jam as a treat but does not like kitty treats!!!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Catfriend

Thanks! It is a favorite of my fur-friend Felix (he lives with Meowmy's human Meowmy).
Felix's brother Oliver loves raspberries and especially home-made raspberry freezer jam!
In fact, Ollie gets a little bit of jam as a treat but does not like kitty treats!!!
They sound like silly kitties!
My little sister Mika will eat ANYTHING with cheese on it. She really is a silly kitty but I love her.
Do you have any favourite foods besides popcorn?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh Chip, you always know the right thing to say and do! Where have you been all my life?
My meowmy thought if she bathed me and Bijou she would get rid of some of our dandruff - I didn't have that stuff to begin with
. Oooooh that warm cheese and catnip soup is really, really, good. Thank you so much my handsome prince!
I'm feeling better already.
you ar so nise to me, Mika! i'm glad you like the soup. i'm having the cream
milkshake, cuz it's hot [81 degrees farinhite] here in Texas!
~ Chip

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

you ar so nise to me, Mika! i'm glad you like the soup. i'm having the cream
milkshake, cuz it's hot [81 degrees farinhite] here in Texas!
~ Chip
Oh that is really warm! If I came to visit you in Texas, could I wear catgirl boots and a western hat? That would be so cool!

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

They sound like silly kitties!
My little sister Mika will eat ANYTHING with cheese on it. She really is a silly kitty but I love her.
Do you have any favourite foods besides popcorn?
Yeah, they can be silly, but I love them and miss them! (They live so far away! And Meowmy's Meowmy doesn't use the internet!)

Well, I like canned food and Meowmy gives me a couple spoonfuls every day to go with my Science Diet Indoor which is pretty good too. Oh! I almost forgot! Meowmy sometimes gets me Feline Gravy to put on my crunchy food. That is very good!!

Whoops! I forgot to put my name! Duh!
Danny

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh that is really warm! If I came to visit you in Texas, could I wear catgirl boots and a western hat? That would be so cool!
shur! meowmy even has a hat for you alreddy! here it is!

i thot you'd like this color
matches your eyes! heres sum boots to!

~ Chip

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

shur! meowmy even has a hat for you alreddy! here it is!

i thot you'd like this color
matches your eyes! heres sum boots to!

~ Chip

Meowmy says she can't see the pictures at her work because of firewalls, but she will show them to us when she comes home tonight. I'm so excited now to see the hat and boots you have ready for me.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey frens! What are y'all doin today? We just chillin! Is sunny an warm here. Meowmy mite go get a BIRD FEEDER for us! She hanging it neer the windo wear we like to sit.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy says she can't see the pictures at her work because of firewalls, but she will show them to us when she comes home tonight. I'm so excited now to see the hat and boots you have ready for me.
they ar both a bootiful sky blue color just like your eyes
~ Chip

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bijou - watch out for mika's boots. Mika might want to put those long pointy toes up your butt the next time you try and boss her!

Wow, they have the windows open here! I want to hear the birdies chirp. We had an owl hoot last night outside meowmy's window. Kinda spooked her at first! Ahhh, smell that breeze...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Bijou - watch out for mika's boots. Mika might want to put those long pointy toes up your butt the next time you try and boss her!

Wow, they have the windows open here! I want to hear the birdies chirp. We had an owl hoot last night outside meowmy's window. Kinda spooked her at first! Ahhh, smell that breeze...
I'm going to get me some of them boots and the next time I'm sleeping peacefully and she comes and jumps on me and attacks me she might get the pointy toes!

Hello beautiful Topaz. You look furlishus today.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you S&H. Our eyes look bluer when we are outside meowmy says. Somebody asked meowmy if she used Photoshop or something to make our eyes look bluer but she didn't. That was the sky reflecting in Mika's eyes that makes them look so blue.

Nanny just showed me the hat and boots Chip - they are reeeeeeelllllly pretty. I can't wait to visit you and wear them.
Tell your meowmy thanks for getting them ready for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.