Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi everyone. Dougie my man, could you bring me a hot chocolate please, I'll be over in the comfy chair with the lovely Topaz.

Hi Ari and Tia - behave yourselves you two.
Hi Jasper and Cable - you look comfy together.

S&H - how are you guys doing?

Lucy, Carly, Much - you all look lovely today I must say.

Hopefully more of our friends will be along shortly.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi everyone. Dougie my man, could you bring me a hot chocolate please, I'll be over in the comfy chair with the lovely Topaz.

Why tank you hansum Bijou!! We're getting more sleep since we got the BIG bed. Tere's room for all of us including Meomy and Pawpa. Karlee can sleep on it and not get kicked off. I still sleep on Meomy's jaw cause tat is where I sleep at 3 am. Now for some nice hot coco to start the morning.

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are ok, but meowmy has dat stuff callt diehereeuh. She at skool, goin bak an forf to the hooman litter box.

she wishes she wuz home wif us, in bed an nappin. but she hasta stay at skool cuz they gotta test the kittens and den she hasta haf a meeting dis afternoon.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lucy an carly an much, how big is dat bed? queen or king?

we tinking it queen, cause alla u are queens!

Originally Posted by katachtig

Why tank you hansum Bijou!! We're getting more sleep since we got the BIG bed. Tere's room for all of us including Meomy and Pawpa. Karlee can sleep on it and not get kicked off. I still sleep on Meomy's jaw cause tat is where I sleep at 3 am. Now for some nice hot coco to start the morning.

Luzeee

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

lucy an carly an much, how big is dat bed? queen or king?

we tinking it queen, cause alla u are queens!
Its a king tho it dusnt have a crown - the old one didnt eitter come to tink of it and it was a queen.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Luzeee
Hey Luzeee - I know just what you mean - I love sleeping on meowmy's face but she says my whiskers tickle her. I hope she doesn't expect me to shave them off like purrpa does!
It's great that you got a new BIG bed. Cats need a nice comfy place to sleep as everyone should know.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

yellow tweety toes ----we bringing some for alla you kitties! HA HA!
You guys are just the best - always thinking about us kitties and sharing your treats with us.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'll get Dougie to bring out lots a cheese sauce for tose yelller tweety toes.

Luzeee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor meowmy Bobbie! Dougie? You doggies got some kaopectate for her? Hmm, maybe she should eat more

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Poor meowmy Bobbie! Dougie? You doggies got some kaopectate for her? Hmm, maybe she should eat more
how about some canned pumpkin - that's what they give us kitties.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sheester - Meomy finnly lets me on the puter. Just cause she's in a bad mood dusn't meen tat I shuldn't talk with my kitty frens.

We just been hanging arownd reeding abowt otter kittys lifes. We are worried abowt S&H and the carpet cleener. The suck monster is bad enuf but one tat throws up on the carpet and leaves it all wet. We jus dont kno
Is Meowmy Bobbie's tummy feeling better?

Jasper and Tia, we hope yur taking gud care of Meowmy Carol and keeping the bugs away frum her. Also, wak tat yeller tweety bird one fer us.

Kitters - you have a very nice Meowmy. My Meomy tot tat I was older than I was. She found my Rabies tag papers wit my birfday and realized her mistake (hows tat fer a bad Meomy
) Your Meowmy has to be a very nice Meowmy be able to have a kitty as sweet as you.

Hey Bijou and Mika, hope the wether is getting warmer up north.

To our Texas crowd (we can't call you our Texas gurls no more cause you have Chip now) - Hey there
and of course speshal celeb kisses to our California gurlfrens.

Oohh Pawpa is home and he got boxes. Yeah - we luv the boxes.

Later, Luzeee

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Sheester - Meomy finnly lets me on the puter. Just cause she's in a bad mood dusn't meen tat I shuldn't talk with my kitty frens.

We just been hanging arownd reeding abowt otter kittys lifes. We are worried abowt S&H and the carpet cleener. The suck monster is bad enuf but one tat throws up on the carpet and leaves it all wet. We jus dont kno
Is Meowmy Bobbie's tummy feeling better?

Jasper and Tia, we hope yur taking gud care of Meowmy Carol and keeping the bugs away frum her. Also, wak tat yeller tweety bird one fer us.

Kitters - you have a very nice Meowmy. My Meomy tot tat I was older than I was. She found my Rabies tag papers wit my birfday and realized her mistake (hows tat fer a bad Meomy
) Your Meowmy has to be a very nice Meowmy be able to have a kitty as sweet as you.

Hey Bijou and Mika, hope the wether is getting warmer up north.

To our Texas crowd (we can't call you our Texas gurls no more cause you have Chip now) - Hey there
and of course speshal celeb kisses to our California gurlfrens.

Oohh Pawpa is home and he got boxes. Yeah - we luv the boxes.

Later, Luzeee
Hello lovely ladies! Yes, the weather is getting nicer and nicer - lots of birdies in the trees and they are easy to see because the leaves are just starting to bud. Me and Mika usually find a ray or two of sunshine to have our nap in during the day.

Mika and I love boxes too - sometimes we don't even wait for daddy to take the stuff out of them - we just jump right in on top of whatever is in there.

It sure has been quiet around here this week. Have all the kitties gone on vacation?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

It sure has been quiet around here this week. Have all the kitties gone on vacation?
hi efureebuddee! ar meowmy wuz not at skool on mondy or toosdy & has bin reelee bizzy the las 2 days so we hadnt bin abel to rite much. but we ar here now
Dougie, if Jasper coms in let him no i'm here in ar booth ok? i'll have sum deep fryd mousies with
dippin saus & a catnip coolr - thanks! ~ Cable

my beautiful Mika!
so nice to see you - sorry i've not been around, but Cable explained why. i think those mice sound good, too
- & Dougie, bring a extra bowl of sause for Mika & some catnip teas...make mine iced. Mika, deer - hot tea or iced for you? ~ Chip

Dougie - please bring Java & I some mice, as well. I'll take a catnip cooler with them. Thank you! ~ Pixel

creem
milkshak for me plez! ~ Java

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi friends!!
Hmmm... could I have some catnip tea? Oh, and leave room for cream
I like boxes too! My meowy got a box in the mail and she emptied it and then she cut a hole out of one side and a little one in the bottom. Then she turned it upside down and we play!
I hide in the box and then she sticks her fingers through the little hole and I grab them! It is great!!

Other times she will give me a ride in a box! Boxes are fun! Who else loves boxes??
Danny

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

my beautiful Mika!
so nice to see you - sorry i've not been around, but Cable explained why. i think those mice sound good, too
- & Dougie, bring a extra bowl of sause for Mika & some catnip teas...make mine iced. Mika, deer - hot tea or iced for you? ~ Chip

[/i]

Oh, my handsome and wonderful Chip - I've missed you so much these last few days. I'm sorry your meowmy wasn't feeling well so I'm sending some head butts to help make her feel better.

Thank you for the extra cheese sauce too. I'd like hot tea please (it's still too cool in Canada for iced tea
- unless you had something in mind to keep me warm.
purrrrrrrrrr, purrrrrrrrr.

Hello Cable, Pixel, Java - we missed you too of course. Nice to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.