Status
Not open for further replies.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Merry Christmas, Bijou.
Hello and Merry Christmas to you too ma belle. I hope you were spoiled because you deserve it.

Originally Posted by Pami

We neva been to da cafe befor, jus wanna stop buy an say Mewwy ChwisMas to all of yous cutsie pies!

Love,

Eazy, Keeko, Teeno, Ducky Doo and Laura
Welcome to some new kitties. We are happy you have decided to come and hang out here with us too. You are going to love it here. My sister Mika and I come here quite often and love all the kitties here.

Just want to add another hello to Peanuts too. Welcome and feel free to join me, my sister and my sweet Topaz for catnip tea.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, hi, peanuts! we hope all kitties and ther famlees haffin a good day an a good week.
is any kitty makin a noo yeer's resolushun?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, kits!!
Don't know how long I can stay because meowmy and grandmeowmy both have colds. They need my nursing talents.

Mine, too. I so wanted to cuddle with Bijou by the fireplace.

Maybe we can stay longer tomorrow. Dougie? I'd like an order of mousie tails to go, please.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey, kits!!
Don't know how long I can stay because meowmy and grandmeowmy both have colds. They need my nursing talents.

Maybe we can stay longer tomorrow. Dougie? I'd like an order of mousie tails to go, please.
oh, no, we sawry dey sick an hope dey all better soon.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hey, kits!!

My sweet Topaz - you are wonderful to help nurse your meowmy and grandmeowmy. I knew you were special from the first time I saw you. I shall miss you ma belle, but you know the old saying - absence makes the heart grow fonder.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HI, guys and gals!! Stopped by long enough to get me a catnip cola and some mousie tails. Meowmy and grandmeowmy need lots of care from me and Topaz. Yesterday was sneezing and sniffles, today is coughing and hacking.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mommy and me wants to buy all the Colorado kittys big hot cocos cuz of the weffur they getting and gonna get rights now... We finkin' of you guys!!!! (hot cocos fur everyone else too!
)

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Mommy and me wants to buy all the Colorado kittys big hot cocos cuz of the weffur they getting and gonna get rights now... We finkin' of you guys!!!! (hot cocos fur everyone else too!
)

Kitters
Oh, kitters, you are allas so sweet and thotfull!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Kitters, that is so sweet of you. This is abowt the only place we can go cause of the snow. And there is more coming tonite!!!!

So we've decided that

the speshal todey at
Smudge's Cafe is

Chili, nice and hot
Sardine crackers with cheese
And hot catnip toddys.

We are going to be hanging out in the sunshine in the kwiet room. We tired of the snow.

Luvs Luzeee, Carli and Much

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, everybody!!
Meowmy feels a little better so I get to spend more time. Hmm, lots of birdies at the feeders. *twitch* *twitch*

A hot catnip toddy sounds delish, Lucy. I'll have one by the fireplace with my Bijou-kins.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi, everybody!!
Meowmy feels a little better so I get to spend more time. Hmm, lots of birdies at the feeders. *twitch* *twitch*

A hot catnip toddy sounds delish, Lucy. I'll have one by the fireplace with my Bijou-kins.
Mmmmmmm - catnip toddy AND Topaz - it just doesn't get any better.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

We getting ready for another big storm!

Plus, you can see a picture of me here
You silly boy! The trash is for eatting meomys' leftovers out of not sitting in

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks for sittin wif me guys! I likes sharing lunch wif you two... Wow!! :OMG: Smudgie!! You are a big boy, momma jus keeps saying that!! Her finks your a pretty boy though!!
I keeps telling her not to say you pretty but hansom instead!!

Kitters

Status
Not open for further replies.