Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Icey, Ari, Java, Smudge, Elsa! Nadette! Tiger! Miss Kitters, Danny, Cable, Pixel, Much, Chip, Topaz
, S & H, Carly and Lucy and any other kitties I may have missed - I just wanted to say how much your friendship means to me and Mika. You are just the best friends and we love visiting Smudge's Cafe and seeing all of you. We hope you all enjoy your humans and get to spend more time with them this holiday season. (Besides, it makes those humans happy when they can snuggle with us more.
)
AWWWW Bijou! Your are such a sweet little man! we love you!
This is the best time, we get to spend more time with our humans and family, and all our special friends like you and Mika

Meowmy Kim, I hope you are all home snug and warm with the golden girls and smudgie! My meowmys brother sez he is going to move out there with you! He just bought a new snowmobile and we have yet to have any snow! Just once or twice but it melted already! Meowmy can still use the hose to water the horses!

Mika, I will snuggle and keep you company and warm while we wait for chip to be around more sweety! I will even bring you a cheesey surprise!
Chip I will keep your sweet Mika company for you.

I hope all your meowmys are safe and warm where there are blizzards.
~Icey~

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay - Meowmy made it home. She wented to the store an came home an made some dinner in the crock pot an now she's gonna read & watch the storm on tv, she says!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Yay - Meowmy made it home. She wented to the store an came home an made some dinner in the crock pot an now she's gonna read & watch the storm on tv, she says!
we luv all u! You good to us all, an we happee baby smudge is in a furrevfurr home dis chrissymus.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Icey, Ari, Java, Smudge, Elsa! Nadette! Tiger! Miss Kitters, Danny, Cable, Pixel, Much, Chip, Topaz
, S & H, Carly and Lucy and any other kitties I may have missed - I just wanted to say how much your friendship means to me and Mika. You are just the best friends and we love visiting Smudge's Cafe and seeing all of you. We hope you all enjoy your humans and get to spend more time with them this holiday season. (Besides, it makes those humans happy when they can snuggle with us more.
)
Awe...
You guys are the sweetestest of frens! (And still so pretty too!)

Originally Posted by katachtig

Pawpa made it home. He is outside with the snow machine and is cleaning the sidewalks for the neybers. He's a nice person.
Wow!!! :OMG: lots of snow! He's such a nice guy to do that fur those people!

We (me n momma) so glad ur momma made it home! Her was thinkin bout your momma and hers happy to know hers home ok. You guys all stay safe and cuzzilee warm tonight! I want to treat you guys to a couple of extra hot teas to comfort you too! Heck... teas for everyone please Dougie. You and Chef too!!

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Pawpa made it home. He is outside with the snow machine and is cleaning the sidewalks for the neybers. He's a nice person.
Wow! That's a lot of snow! Too much, meowmy Jan says.

It's been a great day at the cafe. Any leftover chicken?
I hope Topaz didn't eat any beans.

TOOT!
She did...

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

an we happee baby smudge is in a furrevfurr home dis chrissymus.
Baby Smudge would have been home here with us for christmas if meowmy Kim's family hadn't been adopted by him
So he would never been alone for christmas, or any thing else. But, thank-you for worrying about my boy for the holidays

~Icey~

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Baby Smudge would have been home here with us for christmas if meowmy Kim's family hadn't been adopted by him
So he would never been alone for christmas, or any thing else. But, thank-you for worrying about my boy for the holidays

~Icey~
Meowmy Kim here - Smudge would be fine with out us, but we definitely wouldn't be fine without him!

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Meowmy Kim here - Smudge would be fine with out us, but we definitely wouldn't be fine without him!
Aww! wittle mudgie wood miss his meowmy! I bet he might miss his puppy too! I am sure he has the good life now, he doesn't even remember us

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, I know, he is so very loved.

I am happy to have my cats with me. I would NOT be okay at all were it not for them.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LUNCH TIME!!!!! Any leftovers, Dougie? No, no beans. Chicken maybe?

*Woof!*

Great! I also want a chocolate milkshake. I'll be at the window watching the birds.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

LUNCH TIME!!!!! Any leftovers, Dougie? No, no beans. Chicken maybe?

*Woof!*

Great! I also want a chocolate milkshake. I'll be at the window watching the birds.
we not seen anee birdies roun here today. Is ben rayning an we bet they all stayin wher is warm an dry. meowmy has a byrus an feels crappy. she ben spending a lots a time at teh hooman litter box. ***puts paw ovfurr nose***

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

we not seen anee birdies roun here today. Is ben rayning an we bet they all stayin wher is warm an dry. meowmy has a byrus an feels crappy. she ben spending a lots a time at teh hooman litter box. ***puts paw ovfurr nose***
Aw poor meowmy Bobby. We hope she feels better soon.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

AWWWW Bijou! Your are such a sweet little man! we love you!
This is the best time, we get to spend more time with our humans and family, and all our special friends like you and Mika

Meowmy Kim, I hope you are all home snug and warm with the golden girls and smudgie! My meowmys brother sez he is going to move out there with you! He just bought a new snowmobile and we have yet to have any snow! Just once or twice but it melted already! Meowmy can still use the hose to water the horses!

Mika, I will snuggle and keep you company and warm while we wait for chip to be around more sweety! I will even bring you a cheesey surprise!
Chip I will keep your sweet Mika company for you.

I hope all your meowmys are safe and warm where there are blizzards.
~Icey~
We just love all you kitties that's all!

Icey, you are a nice kitty too. I'd love to snuggle with you and keep you company too. A cheesy surprise? What is it? What is the cheeeeeessssy surprise? Oh, I'm so excited.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We just love all you kitties that's all!

Icey, you are a nice kitty too. I'd love to snuggle with you and keep you company too. A cheesy surprise? What is it? What is the cheeeeeessssy surprise? Oh, I'm so excited.
Well....You know those yummy cheese straws that every one likes so well? My meowmy has been practising to make them and I think she's got it down now! She made a big double batch just for me to bring to share with my new friends here, and I can't think of any kitty I would rather snuggle and share them with then sweet Mika! When we filled up and had our share, if there is any left you can take some home to share with Bijou if you like

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our meowmy made sum of dose yesterday!
we wood liek to try yours, if it is ok! we no yur meowmy made em yummy!

Well....You know those yummy cheese straws that every one likes so well? My meowmy has been practising to make them and I think she's got it down now! She made a big double batch just for me to bring to share with my new friends here, and I can't think of any kitty I would rather snuggle and share them with then sweet Mika! When we filled up and had our share, if there is any left you can take some home to share with Bijou if you like

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

our meowmy made sum of dose yesterday!
we wood liek to try yours, if it is ok! we no yur meowmy made em yummy!
Oh! How rude of me! I would love to share them with all of you here. I meant that after (Mika had hers) and we shared with every one, she could take any left overs home for her and Bijou, but after we shared them with all you sweet kitties! I think my meowmy did a good job, mabey not as good as the meowmy who usually makes them (is that your meowmy?) But, I think they will do, Mika should like them, they are

Let's get a round of milk (drinks) and dig in! (Mika, I got a plate of them just for us by the fire, I will be waiting
)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there efurryone, we gots time to have a quick eggnog with you and Isending hugs to Cable and Tia sending kisses to Ari, and thank you meomwy Linda for the nice pictures, we sending purrs to alla our friends, you can reed our thred to see why we not been on, luv jasper and tia......and snowy....sigh

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tia!! Over here!! Got a big pot of hot chocolate and a plate of mousie tails with cheese.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Tia!! Over here!! Got a big pot of hot chocolate and a plate of mousie tails with cheese.
OOOOO kiss kiss, here I come ari, mmmmm hot chocolate and mousie tails wif cheese....mmmmmm, kiss kiss.....giggle

Status
Not open for further replies.