Smudge's Colorado Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
u are not rude but are very kind to share. we need sum cheerin up, dis is a dreary day, and tho meowmy luvs us so so much, she gets sad dis time of year caws she has no hooman famlee.

we wood like to joyn u for a coke wif lotsa ice!

Originally Posted by celestialrags

Oh! How rude of me! I would love to share them with all of you here. I meant that after (Mika had hers) and we shared with every one, she could take any left overs home for her and Bijou, but after we shared them with all you sweet kitties! I think my meowmy did a good job, mabey not as good as the meowmy who usually makes them (is that your meowmy?) But, I think they will do, Mika should like them, they are

Let's get a round of milk (drinks) and dig in! (Mika, I got a plate of them just for us by the fire, I will be waiting
)

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

u are not rude but are very kind to share. we need sum cheerin up, dis is a dreary day, and tho meowmy luvs us so so much, she gets sad dis time of year caws she has no hooman famlee.

we wood like to joyn u for a coke wif lotsa ice!
Aww! Give your meowmy a hug from my meowmy! She has no family really either. Her mom lives in Ohio and her dad in Mass. So other then us and the non-fur kid (as well as daddy, her boyfriend.) She doesn't really have any one. His family is around but she isn't really good enough for them. She does have a brother around tho that is very dear to her, but he has no family and works out of state alot, so he isn't really around alot.
They can be alone together

Let's get a coke *sigh*

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Aww! Give your meowmy a hug from my meowmy! She has no family really either. Her mom lives in Ohio and her dad in Mass. So other then us and the non-fur kid (as well as daddy, her boyfriend.) She doesn't really have any one. His family is around but she isn't really good enough for them. She does have a brother around tho that is very dear to her, but he has no family and works out of state alot, so he isn't really around alot.
They can be alone together

Let's get a coke *sigh*
okee doke! dat souns good to us, by the way, you are a pretty little thing.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas Evey!!

Mommas gotta work all day so her said I can hang out at the cafe and have a party wif you guys! I want's to buy everyones lunch and dinners!

I'll have a big order of chrissymouse stew please and a hot coco! Dougie I gots to a chrissymas pressent but you can't have it till tomorrow!! You too Rufus and Chef! (yes, and the other terriers too!)

I'm gonna eat in front of the TV and watch some christmas mooviees!! Yeah!! I like them! I think we'll start with How the Grinch Steeled Christmas!

Kitters

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey kitters, we'll hang out here wit you. Meomy and Pawpa are going to Meomy's mommy's house to make x-mas eve dinner cause they don't want her driving in the bad snow. So we'll just hang arownd wit you.

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Merry Christmas Evey!!

Mommas gotta work all day so her said I can hang out at the cafe and have a party wif you guys! I want's to buy everyones lunch and dinners!

I'll have a big order of chrissymouse stew please and a hot coco! Dougie I gots to a chrissymas pressent but you can't have it till tomorrow!! You too Rufus and Chef! (yes, and the other terriers too!)

I'm gonna eat in front of the TV and watch some christmas mooviees!! Yeah!! I like them! I think we'll start with How the Grinch Steeled Christmas!

Kitters
how kind of you! we still playin wif our tpys u bort us! We luv u!

catcrazyperson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi, my name's peanuts. i just dicovered this place full of sunlight and YUMMY food! so can i come in? b/c the catnip tea smells SOOO good! and i could use some R&R...so please?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

hi, my name's peanuts. i just dicovered this place full of sunlight and YUMMY food! so can i come in? b/c the catnip tea smells SOOO good! and i could use some R&R...so please?
Of course you're welcome Peanuts. Take advantage of all of our amenitys. I'm sure you've seen the carpet on the walls where you can climb to your delight. There are little shelves if you want hang out far above the crowd. The kwiet room is popular also where you can nap or just contemplate the strange things your human does.

Dougie, one of our terrier waiters, is always at your disposal. Though sometimes you have to whistle a couple of times cause he tends to daydream about his girlfriend Priscilla who works at the canine lisensing division.

And Ari can make you one of his famous milkshakes when he comes in. Tho don't encourage him to dance while he's doing it. (Kind of makes a mess of things)

Luvs, Luzeee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did someone want a milkshake? Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Dance first...
...then make the milkshake!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys! Boy, my Meowmy's either been shoppin or sleepin an I want to come play with alla you!
Also she taked a picture of me so you all could see how big I'm gettin!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
To all of our kitty frens,

We want to wish all of you a very

We have set up the catyoke machine so sing all of the carols you want.

Luvs, Luzeee, Carly and Much.

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi guys! Boy, my Meowmy's either been shoppin or sleepin an I want to come play with alla you!

Hi there handsome! Want to snuggle by the fire and share a cst nip tea? I am so pleased with your picture! What a BIG handsome boy you are becoming
We miss and love you Smudge, Merry christmas to you and meowmy Kim and your family, from Icey (mom) and the rest of them

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Is dis lil Smudge? WOW! YOU growin up! What a handsum boy!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoa, Smudge!!! You're getting as big as Jasper!

Everybody have a Meowmy Christmas and I hope Sandy Claws brought you lots of gifts and treats!

Merry Christmas, Bijou.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we hopes alla our frens here are haffin a happee day!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Whoa, Smudge!!! You're getting as big as Jasper!

Everybody have a Meowmy Christmas and I hope Sandy Claws brought you lots of gifts and treats!

Merry Christmas, Bijou.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We neva been to da cafe befor, jus wanna stop buy an say Mewwy ChwisMas to all of yous cutsie pies!

Love,

Eazy, Keeko, Teeno, Ducky Doo and Laura

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

We neva been to da cafe befor, jus wanna stop buy an say Mewwy ChwisMas to all of yous cutsie pies!

Love,

welcome, welcome, and merry chrissy mouse! Pleeze sit here wif us for a bit and tawk. we wanna be frens wif all u kitties!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

welcome, welcome, and merry chrissy mouse! Pleeze sit here wif us for a bit and tawk. we wanna be frens wif all u kitties!
Hi Shenandoah & Humble - how is Meowmy Bobbie?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Hey kitters, we'll hang out here wit you. Meomy and Pawpa are going to Meomy's mommy's house to make x-mas eve dinner cause they don't want her driving in the bad snow. So we'll just hang arownd wit you.

Luzeee
I like hanging out wif frens!!

how kind of you! we still playin wif our tpys u bort us! We luv u!
Me too, mommy has it in the kitchen for me!

Originally Posted by catcrazyperson

Hi peanuts!!! I'll buy you a large catnip tea, if your old enough and I play wif you too! I'm 6 but I still real playful!

Wow!!! Lil' Smudge you are a big boy!!! Momma says you are much bigger than me, but she giggled and said that wasn't too hard to do.
mommys!!!.. tisk tisk!
You are a cute fluffy butt!!

Originally Posted by Pami

Love,

Merry Christmas!!!! Catnip drinks for all of you on me!

And a big Merry Christmas to alla evfurry one and their hoomans!!

Kitters

I love you all and thinking of you alls today!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Shenandoah & Humble - how is Meowmy Bobbie?
she doin ok! We tooked down all the chrissy mouse stuff caws she says it makes her sad. is ovefurr wen it is ovfurr.

yesterdya her tawked to her fren jeff an her fren brad frum awstraylyah! her fren perl callet her, too.

She sez is all ok. Humble doin good, too, an he takin his pill evfury day like a good boy.

Her bes fren shannon gotted her som nice stuff, an she gotted to be wif a famlee today, so she awrite.

wat are you doin today? is you ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.