Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

wow, does topaz haf long hare? we short hare, but humble has lotsa more hair wut sheds than I do.
I have short hair, but it is fine and tangles where I have trouble reaching it. Meowmy says it is soft like rabbit fur.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Snow? Snow? ware u at? is 80 degrees here in the afurrnoon! meowmy can still swim.
We're in Colorado and it is 35F degrees here. But it will be back up in the 70s next week.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy says the furnace needs repair and hopes it doesn't get too cold this week!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

WOW Dat makes us feel good. We wanna be 18, too. Was yur secret?
Well, Meowmy's only had me for 4 years, so she's not sure about before that. But she feeds me really good food, an me an the other kitties have really soft pretty coats.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I have short hair, but it is fine and tangles where I have trouble reaching it. Meowmy says it is soft like rabbit fur.
Mmmmm, I just love her belly fur. She is really lovely and if she needs a bath I'd love to help lick her dry.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Yep, is snowing here in Colorado - an windy too!
Up here in Canada, it is still lovely and warm and today it's supposed to be 26 degrees which translates to 78.8 Fahrenheit.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Mmmmm, I just love her belly fur. She is really lovely and if she needs a bath I'd love to help lick her dry.
I'm sure that can be arranged...

It's kinda coolish this morning. I took my midmorning nap on meowmy's monitor. Anyone want to share an order of mousy tails?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

How wunnerfull! We are so happy for you, deer kitters!
Thanks guys!

I'm here - finally!!! Yoo-hoo! Bijou! Where are you?

It took meowmy a whole hour to get those tangles out of Topaz's fur. Destroyed the plastic comb, too.

And I escaped a bath!

Hope you don't haves to get that bath!!!

For now...
Originally Posted by katachtig

Miss Topaz, you are looking very lovely after your combing. Ari is just jealous because you got all of that attention.

I'm going to sit near the fireplace and have lots of hot chocolate. It is snowing here and is just the type of day to sleep near the fire.

Luvs, Luzeee
no way!! gosh, I don't want snow!

wow, does topaz haf long hare? we short hare, but humble has lotsa more hair wut sheds than I do.
I got short hairs too, and normally don't shed much, but this been an odd year with temps and I been shedding a little.

Snow? Snow? ware u at? is 80 degrees here in the afurrnoon! meowmy can still swim.
It's a little chilly here today and gonna rain again!

Yep, is snowing here in Colorado - an windy too!
We been really windy lass few days, and stormy, but it didn't rain yesserday so momma and daddy did brakes.

Originally Posted by katachtig

We're in Colorado and it is 35F degrees here. But it will be back up in the 70s next week.
Odd year huh?

Why thank you, guys - actually I was ADOPTED when I was 14. I'm almost 18 now!
You are so pretty too!

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Up here in Canada, it is still lovely and warm and today it's supposed to be 26 degrees which translates to 78.8 Fahrenheit.
you are even warmer than us in MI right now!

I'm sure that can be arranged...

It's kinda coolish this morning. I took my midmorning nap on meowmy's monitor. Anyone want to share an order of mousy tails?
I will, I'm stilla growing girl! 7 is the new 3!

Nap on a monitor? Meowmy's is flat, so we can't do dat.
I just nap on Daddy!

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's really cold here today and we have got 3 more members of the family here. I have not got used to them yet but I will. Given time.

I just nap on Mummy's lap.

Mummy thinks it's almost cold enough to s word.
(snow)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Beauty 3 new buddies! I don't got no friends at home, I'm an only cat, but daddy plays with me and mommy scritches me and cuddles and stuff so I likes it!.. Plus I'm scared of all those other kittys! They might be mean or not like me!

Kitters

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Wow Beauty 3 new buddies! I don't got no friends at home, I'm an only cat, but daddy plays with me and mommy scritches me and cuddles and stuff so I likes it!.. Plus I'm scared of all those other kittys! They might be mean or not like me!

Kitters
They are human, the new members of the family.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

They are human, the new members of the family.
we tinks u an yur famlee are wunnerful.

meowmy sik today!
her don wanna go to skool, but her sez her has to go anyway caws the kids are wild. we wants her to stay home AND sleep wif us.

we mite gets her to take haf a day off. mebee we can twist her arm and makes her.

Status
Not open for further replies.