Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm Beauty. Where did you come from? Hold on I'll shift over so you can have all the blanket. Mummy got the blanket for me but I'm not used to it so I don't use it. I came from a rescue centre after my old mummy died and her family couldn't look after me.

Let's not talk about that though.

Have you read my diary yet?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi Beauty. If you are going to have the cheese sauce, I'd recommend you ask for a fresh bowl since Mika has been dunking Chip's face in that one over there.

Hey Mika - quit it - Chip's nose is starting to turn orange!
but it's so appropriate to the season, given my black fur, don't you think? ~ Chip

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

but it's so appropriate to the season, given my black fur, don't you think? ~ Chip
That's a good point Chip!
Mika says she just loves your cute little orange nose.

Where is my lovely, beautiful Topaz? Has she been in yet Dougie? Hey, how is Priscilla these days?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Here I am, Bijou!
Just making sure my fur is perfect.
Aah, Bella, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried.
I could use a nice nap all curled up with you in the corner - how about it?

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Aah, Bella, you couldn't be more perfect if you tried.
I could use a nice nap all curled up with you in the corner - how about it?
You two can use my blanket to lie on if you want.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

You two can use my blanket to lie on if you want.
Thank you, Beauty. It's a soft blanket, isn't it?

I'm ready for lunch. Hmm,
- what to eat, what to eat...

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm Beauty. Where did you come from? Hold on I'll shift over so you can have all the blanket. Mummy got the blanket for me but I'm not used to it so I don't use it. I came from a rescue centre after my old mummy died and her family couldn't look after me.

Let's not talk about that though.

Have you read my diary yet?
Hi Beauty! I'm Kitters. Momma got me from some mean nasty guys who threw me out at the bank next to her works. They really did throw me! and my momma! These two boys bringeded me and my momma down by the houses and away from the big busy road and my momma ran away but I keeped following the boys. They told my new hooman mommy about me and she said to bring me to her and her would keep me! Her lied to my hooman daddy and said it'd juss be for till someone would take me! (3 people that night wanted me but momma said
"She's Mine!")
Daddy loved me once I got home and he say's I'm his now!
Thats juss cuz he's home all the time! It's been 7 years now and I love my forever home!

I likes blankees. Mommas SS a few years ago sended me AND mommy matching blankees and I love sleeping on it. Momma doesn't like that I get furs all over it though!
It's ok! I juss marking it wif my scent!

Dougie, may I buy lunch for Beauty please? Anything she'd like! I'll have a mousy salad and a hot tea please.

Kitters

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, Dougie! I want the double mouseburger with cheese and lots of lettuce. And a large chocolate milkshake.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dougie can whip up any flavor of milkshake.

*woof!*

And the mouse and cheese pizza is good, too.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning kitty friends. Wasn't that great of Beauty and her meowmy to give us some soft blankets? Topaz and I really enjoyed our nap on one the other day.

Dougie, I'm feeling very generous today - would you treat everyone here to whatever they want and put in on my tab please! And when you are free would you bring me a hot chocolate - I'll be over there in the corner awaiting my beautiful Topaz.

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've just been listening to Mummy's computer making strange meowing noises at me.

I'll have a sardine and tuna milkshake please.

Oh and Mummy sends an old scratching post I no longer use as well. It's hardly been used at all.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I've just been listening to Mummy's computer making strange meowing noises at me.

I'll have a sardine and tuna milkshake please.

Oh and Mummy sends an old scratching post I no longer use as well. It's hardly been used at all.
I'm sure the post will go great in the playroom, Beauty. We had a wild night with wild weather to the south and east. I sure hope no kitties were hurt. :storms:

Morning, Dougie! I'll have a mouse sausage omelet.

Hello, Bijou, my sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.