Smudge's Colorado Cafe - the sequel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been really stormy heres too! Lass night on mommy's way home from works a tree feelled and blocked the road her had to go nuffer way home. But we's all ok, we dinnet lose no power and we's stayed all cozy and stuff, juss been really really windy, the big stormy parts missed us!

Dougie, I'll take a mousey and sausage pizza with extra cheese and extra crispy!
Oh yeah and some cheese sticks and chiken wings! It'll be like a party!
I'll have them up at the bar and if anyones wants to join me I'd love it!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

It's been really stormy heres too! Lass night on mommy's way home from works a tree feelled and blocked the road her had to go nuffer way home. But we's all ok, we dinnet lose no power and we's stayed all cozy and stuff, juss been really really windy, the big stormy parts missed us!

Dougie, I'll take a mousey and sausage pizza with extra cheese and extra crispy!
Oh yeah and some cheese sticks and chiken wings! It'll be like a party!
I'll have them up at the bar and if anyones wants to join me I'd love it!

Kitters
we wanna come! We wanna come!
we bring crushed ice an catnip punch!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hello, deeer frens! wood you all like to go to the sunny room and run around for a lil wile? and then we can have some tuna puffs and cheese straws and take naps?

S & H

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Hello, deeer frens! wood you all like to go to the sunny room and run around for a lil wile? and then we can have some tuna puffs and cheese straws and take naps?

S & H
I would luv to do that S&H but I'm in trouble for being mean to Karlee (sheesh) So Meomy sez that I have to help Dougie clean up the cheese that is all over the place from Mika and Chip's luv fest.

Luvs Luzeee

I'll sit with you in the sunny room. Dougie, can I get a salmon spritzer please? Carly

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, guys and gals!!
Not sure if or when Topaz will get here. Meowmy says her fur is a mess and has to be combed out. And she might get a bath!!

Did someone say tuna?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we wanna come! We wanna come!
we bring crushed ice an catnip punch!
Hi S+H nice to see you!

Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

I'll come. I'm bringing 3 tins of tuna to share.
That sounds great!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

I'll come too! I'll bring some homemade chicken soup, cause it might SNOW here tonight!!! - Smudge
Smudgie!!! Don't say that naughty "S" word!

S & H
Oh... that sounds like fun!

Originally Posted by katachtig

I would luv to do that S&H but I'm in trouble for being mean to Karlee (sheesh) So Meomy sez that I have to help Dougie clean up the cheese that is all over the place from Mika and Chip's luv fest.

Luvs Luzeee

I'll sit with you in the sunny room. Dougie, can I get a salmon spritzer please? Carly
Lucy! You silly girl! Hope you get out of punishment soon! Hi Carly! That salmon spritzer sounds yummy, I think I'll try one too please!

Originally Posted by gemlady

Hey, guys and gals!!
Not sure if or when Topaz will get here. Meowmy says her fur is a mess and has to be combed out. And she might get a bath!!

Did someone say tuna?
Hi Ari!! Poor Topaz, a bath!
Hope she's ok when it's all over. Last night momma lint rolled me to get some of the extra furs off of me.. It was kinda neat!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Luvs Luzeee

oh, no, luzee!
wat did u do?

how is much? where she at?

Come sit wif us, carly!

tell us wat you been up to dis mornin!

Shenandoah an humble

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

oh, no, luzee!
wat did u do?

how is much? where she at?

Come sit wif us, carly!

tell us wat you been up to dis mornin!

Shenandoah an humble
Oh Much is doing fine - sleeping in the sunspot. I just kept wakking Karlee and Meomy kept telling me not to. So I'm in trouble cause she's so sweet that I want to wak her.

Luvs, Luzeee

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohh Ohh Ohh!! Guess what guys! Momma gotted me a piece of carpet from the neighbors who was puttin new carpet in their walkin room and her madeded it the perfect size for inside my sleepin box! I likes it lots and it's cozy and keeps me warmer!
Isn't that super! I loves momma!
And her says I can get all the furs all over it that I want and it's all my own!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Ohh Ohh Ohh!! Guess what guys! Momma gotted me a piece of carpet from the neighbors who was puttin new carpet in their walkin room and her madeded it the perfect size for inside my sleepin box! I likes it lots and it's cozy and keeps me warmer!
Isn't that super! I loves momma!
And her says I can get all the furs all over it that I want and it's all my own!
How wunnerfull! We are so happy for you, deer kitters!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm here - finally!!! Yoo-hoo! Bijou! Where are you?

It took meowmy a whole hour to get those tangles out of Topaz's fur. Destroyed the plastic comb, too.

And I escaped a bath!

For now...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Miss Topaz, you are looking very lovely after your combing. Ari is just jealous because you got all of that attention.

I'm going to sit near the fireplace and have lots of hot chocolate. It is snowing here and is just the type of day to sleep near the fire.

Luvs, Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I'm here - finally!!! Yoo-hoo! Bijou! Where are you?

It took meowmy a whole hour to get those tangles out of Topaz's fur. Destroyed the plastic comb, too.

And I escaped a bath!

For now...
wow, does topaz haf long hare? we short hare, but humble has lotsa more hair wut sheds than I do.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Miss Topaz, you are looking very lovely after your combing. Ari is just jealous because you got all of that attention.

I'm going to sit near the fireplace and have lots of hot chocolate. It is snowing here and is just the type of day to sleep near the fire.

Luvs, Luzeee
Snow? Snow? ware u at? is 80 degrees here in the afurrnoon! meowmy can still swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.