Skittles had babies....

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jenny---- wow they are soooooooooo big and sooooooo cute! congrats on your baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have 3 boys now right? the girl will be a great addition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes 3 boys and soon a girl. I am done I have to make it full proof this time LOL. How have you been junior.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to add the kittens are mixed with something I can not recall it. Even my sister who has precious one of the cats was told the same as me. They figure that is why the cats are big and fluffy and Taffy has big paws and some markings. OOOOOOOO Give me a few I can recall I want to say Coon which is what we figured the dad was before the kittens where born. I will have to call Dr Clark cause now I have pregnancy brain and can not remember.

passiquepersian

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so glad to see you are back! I have been wondering about you,Skittles and those adorable babies for quite some time! The two kittens you kept are very beautiful, love em! Congrats on your baby girl!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ooo I have to point out in this photo this is how they sleep. They where in the chair Christmas morning watching the fish and fell to sleep for over 2 hours holding each other. They are great to each other never fight.

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

ooo I have to point out in this photo this is how they sleep. They where in the chair Christmas morning watching the fish and fell to sleep for over 2 hours holding each other. They are great to each other never fight.
OMG, those are the KITTENS?! My how time flies!! And Skittles looks great

junior67

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Jenny---- I am doing good! No kittens at all here for us. PHEW!!!!!!! but doing good. I willl have to try to catch you on IM when I see you on.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to get the other pictures d/l but I got a few of Runtz and my son caught Taffy in another cutie sleeping area. The kittens they think have coon in them. Runtz has the circles and the fluff. Man she feels like a soft soft ball of cotton. They all seem to have big paws and are big for age. But no clue. I know the big gray cat was big no clue what was in him. All are inside cats very happy.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Oh my goodness that is adorable!!!

Skittles looks beautiful also!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok here is Taffy sleeping in my sons dresser drawer. He sleeps every where LOL.

Then he is in my chair and wont get out.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok now this is Runtz look how soft she is and her spots are very unique and she is fluff city. Her fur on tail is so thick.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok I figured this would be a ton of fun. Here is photos of Taffy as a baby and now from birth to now then I will do Runtz birth till now

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't been in here for a while, the babies are beautiful!!!!! I can't find it at the moment, but did you get Skittles spayed? I can't believe how much they've grown since I saw them last. They are both lovely but Runtz is gorgeous!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny,

I have a very sneaky feeling that both Skittles and the "daddy" carried Maine Coon in their genes...!!! They are growing to be gorgeous cats!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok course all have been fixed and spayed and live very happy. Taffy is like a dog he even begs. LOL