Skittles had babies....

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i would love a new sig , im trying to get a programme at the moment so that i can fit all my cats on there but also not be 2 big.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

ANyone want to help me make a new SIG with SKittles and the other 2 cats Runtz and Taffy. My 3 favorite candies
I'm sure if you ask in the Siggy Shower requests thread someone will make you one

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok I will head there later on. I am not sure what they weight but yes all 3 are big and well cared for I think the last weight at shots was 8 pounds and he said they where not over weight but they where big.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a rack in the bathroom that I keep the towels on. Ok I mean I try to keep the towels on but they make there daily beds on it LOL.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think they know they are cute. Everyone calls Taffy the grey on Templeton because he looks like that rat when he tries to come downstairs.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol bless, how does skittles get on with them now ?
since lilly was spayed she has nothing to do with her daughters , she will hiss or wack at them

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They all get along great. I have a pic I took like hour ago I will post it at 2pm when I post my pregnancy picture. They are sll so great together. Only trouble I have is I rent and the owner wants me to declaw them. I have not so far. Been over 10 months since I was told to do Skittles
I figured there is no damage to my furniture or house so why. They are smart and never touch anything that isnt there's.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww , just say they have soft claws on , get some in just incase he dosnt know what they are lol.
great pic btw

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no way I figured hay he knows I will not listen to him LOL. I like to disobey can ya tell.

Skittles is over 2 years old and I never declawed her because she was a great cat. I figured all 3 are content and never touch stuff so am fine.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i think most of us like to disobey.
here in the uk , you dont hear to much about de-clawing which i think is great. ok the corners of my walls maybe in need of some fixing up now lol but i can handle that , oh and just had to buy a new pc chair as the old one , someone pulled all the filling out. humm patch could that have been you ? lol
but apart from the odd scratch there pretty good at using there posts or cardboard

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I am one lucky fur mommy. I mean my chairs walls sofa the puter all of it they never touch anything. I truly mean it when I say they are great kittens. Skittles I think has alot to do with it she does discipline them.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lilly never disciplined her kittens atall.she was a good mummy but was never protective of them.
patch who i have had since he was 4 weeks old has chewed wires and everything but lack of mum might not have helped there poor thing. but his sister is an angel

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

I think they know they are cute. Everyone calls Taffy the grey on Templeton because he looks like that rat when he tries to come downstairs.
You know.....with your experience I'm sure a shelter or rescue group would absolutely love to have you foster a pregnant mom cat for them. Right now, I know that lots of organizations are looking for foster parents to help with this year's kitten season.

Katie

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we are in a small town I have had two mommys already and found the kittens homes for the shelter here. I have a lady here also who does it.

sims2fan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

lol i think most of us like to disobey.
here in the uk , you dont hear to much about de-clawing which i think is great.
In the UK declawing is illegal as in it will never be done by a vet unless its to the benefit of the cat. Which means its never done.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can not find Lazy this morning since he is really pissed at me. He likes to drink water from the faucet and well I was tired at 3am and turned it off I wanted to sleep, but runtz is curled up on my reclining chair. I had to get a picture she is so cute right now. I will upload it later on it is only 6am here and there is a storming heading our way and am searching all candles down. That is a funny site also with my big belly under cabinets LOL.