Skittles had babies....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In a day I go thru 1 cup of dry and a 3oz can of wet 3x a day wet & dry is nutro natural kitten. Every 3 days I go thru a bucket of litter Tidy Cat. They are 1 month and 2 days now

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The kittens look wonderful! They're sooo cute! Hehe, so how many do you think you'll wind up keeping ?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...oh! I was going through 9 cans of cat food a day with my 8 plus Elsa by the time they were 10 weeks old!!!

ms_joshica

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww Skittles is such a good mama. She looks like, "hold on I have to get that off" They are getting so big so fast. My how time flies

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phew! Finally was able to update myself on Skittles and her kittens!!!!

How big they are now!!!!!!!!!!! And CUTE!!!!
What sweet faces and roly-poly little physiques...I do believe that kittens are their cutest from around 4 weeks to 10 weeks...they still have those sweet innocent faces. After this, they enter into the CRAZY teenage phase, and have several months of random silliness and hilarious antics...enjoy them while they're tiny! After a few more weeks, they will all be a tremendous handful!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are a handful now but am loving it. All are over 2 lbs and are short legs I think. All seem to be getting fluffy like mom. She is being great. My 5 yr old carried Runts all over the house. That cat is so use to him. Skittles actually will make Chandler pick her up. LOL.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW Been almost 1 month since last post. I am sorry everyone I am having a busy but great summer. My kids are well... My fur babies are great and huge. I will try to send pictures when I can. Right now I am never her to get online. SORRY

kittycorner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so glad to hear that everyone is doing well and I cannot wait to see pics-I was begining to wonder if you were all doing okay since we had not heard from you. Send pics soon!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
darn h/d went down so I will post more pictures of them when I figure out how to rescue them
I will get to it... Tommorrow I am working on it

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still remember the wait for Skittles' precious ones!!
And I love your signature with the babies on it!

Looking forward to seeing pics!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skittles is doing great. I will have to upload more pictures. I have been having puter trouble and life troubles. I will have to start posting again. I have to get my email here changed also so I can receive my updates. I have kept 2 of her babies and the others where adopted out. At 9 weeks all including mom where fixed and vaccinated. You should see how beautiful the kittens are.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

Skittles is doing great. I will have to upload more pictures. I have been having puter trouble and life troubles. I will have to start posting again. I have to get my email here changed also so I can receive my updates. I have kept 2 of her babies and the others where adopted out. At 9 weeks all including mom where fixed and vaccinated. You should see how beautiful the kittens are.
People were just talking about Skittles and you - so nice to hear from you again! Can't wait to see pics of the kittens!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

People were just talking about Skittles and you - so nice to hear from you again! Can't wait to see pics of the kittens!

I've missed you!

I bet I won't even recognize those kittens