Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

i must admit its getting harder to do these sigs, trying to remember whats already been done and what hasnt. thanks hun
I don't really keep track of what is already done, people love to have a couple to choose from, so if it is one you want to do, go right ahead

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what i mean is the designs for back grounds etc.. i would feel bad if i did a sig that had a simillar back ground to someone else.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

what i mean is the designs for back grounds etc.. i would feel bad if i did a sig that had a similar back ground to someone else.
I think it is inevitable that it happens. There are only so many things that you can do. I know I get into ruts with my own backgrounds and some of them are very similar.

When someone uses a very distinct, unusual brush on one, I try not to use that brush in a similar way for a while.

Of course, I haven't made many siggies lately either.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
true, thats why i go a while without making sigs, i either get a block and really dont know what to do , or i have seen someone elses sig that just gets stuck in my mind so then i cant think of another to do lol

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I get obsessed with certain brushes (or fonts
) and use them for lots of sigs, but I still find each one seems unique, I just set them to different layer modes so they look different etc

okuda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
icklemiss21;1925250 said:
Okuda

Oh they are wonderful!

Arnie's is beautiful!

I have a question tho .. if it's not to much trouble do you think Winstons pic could be changed to this one?
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...er/cats004.jpg

I ask because now I see those next to each other I think this one would match Murphy's eye expression and it's one thing I love about both of them .. those "I have the devil and his sons in me today" expression.
(As they both have today when Winston discovered he *could* jump that 5 foot gap from the table to the breakfast bar
and knock plates flying!!)

ty

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Okuda;1933623 said:
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Okuda

Oh they are wonderful!

Arnie's is beautiful!

I have a question tho .. if it's not to much trouble do you think Winstons pic could be changed to this one?

I ask because now I see those next to each other I think this one would match Murphy's eye expression and it's one thing I love about both of them .. those "I have the devil and his sons in me today" expression.
(As they both have today when Winston discovered he *could* jump that 5 foot gap from the table to the breakfast bar

ty
Why don't you put that new photo in the requests thread so others can make you a sig with it? If Icklemiss21 does switch it out for you it will take a while as making the signatures can be quite time consuming and a lot of work goes into them.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Okuda

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Okuda
Oh they are wonderful!

Arnie's is beautiful!

ty
Sorry, I merged the pictures together and it would be next to impossible to change it, as Karen said, if you want to add that pic to the request thread, it will be merged with your other thread and I can try again once I get through the other requests in the thread, or others can work on it in the mean time

barblynnp

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is one for Missourigrl. I hope I did it right!
No matter what I do, I cannot make it the bigger size that everyone else has.....I am using Paint.net if anyone has any suggestions?

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh I love it!!!! If someone can make it bigger that would be great if not that's ok, I love it! Thank you so much! It's perfect!!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The person who made it may be able to post it at a bigger size, but in the mean time you can't have all 3 images, sigs have to be a maximim of 150px high and 30kb in size (you can get the sizes by right clicking on the images and clicking properties)

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the heads up.
Barblynnp is the one who made and she said she was having trouble making it bigger like the others.

noludoru

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've had mine for a few days, but am very proud of it... took me forever and a half to make it though! LOL!

Anyone like?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks great

Being the meanie again, the file size is too big and it needs to be saved smaller. I am not sure what software you use to make sigs, photoshop have a save for web feature in the main menu, paintshop pro has something similar. Ifranview and xat.com both have free resizing software, it needs to be less than 30kb

Status
Not open for further replies.