Status
Not open for further replies.

noludoru

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It looks great

Being the meanie again, the file size is too big and it needs to be saved smaller. I am not sure what software you use to make sigs, photoshop have a save for web feature in the main menu, paintshop pro has something similar. Ifranview and xat.com both have free resizing software, it needs to be less than 30kb
Meanie!
LOL!

I'll remove it and fiddle around with the size later.. eek... I've got no idea how to do that. The last person I asked snubbed me and told me if I knew how to use photoshop I ought to know how to adjust file sizes.
Would saving it at a lower quality do it? I'll try that and see. But thanks for telling me, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

And thank you guys for the compliments

Edit: I did it. I can't upload it yet because I have 20 images uploading in a queue already, but it's now something like 15 kbs. The quality definitely suffered a bit, though. :yikes: But nothing too noticeable, I hope!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by noludoru

Meanie!
LOL!

I'll remove it and fiddle around with the size later.. eek... I've got no idea how to do that. The last person I asked snubbed me and told me if I knew how to use photoshop I ought to know how to adjust file sizes.
Would saving it at a lower quality do it? I'll try that and see. But thanks for telling me, otherwise I wouldn't have known.

And thank you guys for the compliments

Edit: I did it. I can't upload it yet because I have 20 images uploading in a queue already, but it's now something like 15 kbs. The quality definitely suffered a bit, though. :yikes: But nothing too noticeable, I hope!
Glad you got it done, 15kb does tend to make it low quality, I usually save to 23-25kb

If you are using photoshop, I made a tutorial a while ago for saving to the correct size, it can be found here

noludoru

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Glad you got it done, 15kb does tend to make it low quality, I usually save to 23-25kb

If you are using photoshop, I made a tutorial a while ago for saving to the correct size, it can be found here
Thank you, Icklemiss! I'll use your tutorial next time.
In any case, it's not too terribly bad I don't think. Can you tell the difference? I only really see it on the lettering.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

MiagisMommy
I know I thanked you in the PM but I wanted to thank you here as well. It's lovely like I told you and I absolutely love it! it makes my boys looks so elegant.
thanks again!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you ann, im still haveing a bit of trouble when working with a blurred picture, but at the weekend im gonna try and work on them.

havnt seen you post for a while, you been ok?

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

thank you ann, im still haveing a bit of trouble when working with a blurred picture, but at the weekend im gonna try and work on them.

havnt seen you post for a while, you been ok?
Thanks Tasha I'm fine, busy with visiting Grandchildren

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for trixie i dont think i did exclaty what you was looking for, i just had a cupple of hours to spare and found this to be a challange, i couldnt use the headress picture you put up so i did one with a necklace.
if the back ground is not what you was after let me know as i have saved all the pictures already to be done again.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I LOVE IT....LMAO I love the necklace for Osiris. I figured the headress would be a pain but you found a great necklace... I like the background too.

This is the greatest, Originally I wanted the grass green but this is cool as can be. YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.