Siggy Shower! - Completed Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by moonlights mom

OMG this is so beautiful and artistic and will be my siggy. Moonlight and I say thank you very much!
I'm glad you like it, but please keep and use the other ones that were made for you as well, most people have more than one and use them in rotation

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

I'm glad you like it, but please keep and use the other ones that were made for you as well, most people have more than one and use them in rotation
Anakat- Yes I will. I love them both as well. I had posted about yours before I had seen the other ones before it (I was out of town this week). My Moonlight looks better than ever in all 3 sigs!

Tasha and Stormy- They are both beautiful, I love the coloring on yours Tasha, and the font on the one for me Stormy!!! You guys are sooo talented! All 3 are part of my sig rotation so in about a week or two I'll flip a coin to see which one goes next.

I'm also leaving a thank you note with your usernames in my siggy to let the other members know how talented you guys are!

Thanks again,
Jill & Moonlight

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
your very welcome. and thank you ,i keep meaning to change mine need to make new one i think lol.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank You for the compliment on the siggy I made for Dawnycap, Moonlights Mom. Here is a signature for you for Moonlights upcoming Birthday.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Thank You for the compliment on the siggy I made for Dawnycap, Moonlights Mom. Here is a signature for you for Moonlights upcoming Birthday.
That's gorgeous! You always do such a great job with the colors Hope!

moonlights mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

Oh my! It's beautiful! And the colors are perfect! Thank you so much!

proudmomof3cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks, the cats names are in the wrong order, but i still love it. Thank you so much.

Manda

Status
Not open for further replies.