Show us your house!

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OK - you only get to see the outside of the house until the inside is cleaned!!!

This is the view from our terrace down over the vines and towards the lake and mountains.

This is taken from one end of the terrace.

This is taken from the other end of the terrace.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is my little bathroom, I only have room for a shower over the tub and not a shower on it's own....(my dad thinks the tiles are like swimming pool tiles!)

This is the side of the bath and Guinness's cat grass is growing nicely there. He sticks his head in the grass for a little munch!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great thread!! It's so much fun seeing everyone's houses...you all live in such lovely places. I'll take some pics of our little house tonight.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lovely flat Gilly!
Is that the fireplace you were talking about?.

I like the idea of the logs and i tell you what i do with my fire if it's too warm to switch the fire on. I have tea lights in 3-4 small glass tealight holders (like the ones in my bathroom!) and put them inbetween the coals of my fire just to give off a glow, or what about a dried flowers arrangement in front of it?.

It's quite a roomy kitchen for a flat mind?!

Alexa, love the view from your place

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gilly!!!!
what a lovely place that you have!

Thanks for share!

Alexa
I envy you that view that you have from your terrace!!!
it´s soo cool and splendid!!!

Thank you for share too!!!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gilly, your place is SO nice! I love how modern it is. My favorite is your couch! It looks SO comfy!!!

Alexa, your view is breath-taking! I'm so jealous that you get to wake up every morning and look at that!!! Holy cow, no fair!

Come on people, show your homes! I wanna see some more! Or at least show us your beautiful views!!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gilly.
1. your bathroom is scary
i dont know why but your bath is

2. i love the rest of your house and i love ikea

Alexa, i remember that white mountain so clearly while we were driving to italy
and i love your view

actually what language does your area speak?

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Trav and my humble home (I apolgize ahead of time for NOTHING being on the walls. After 5 months you'd think we'd have something!)

Living room angle one

Angle two (complete with my handsome man)

Kitchen

Laundry room and Oscar's potty

Bedroom angle one

Angle two

Bathroom one (Bathroom two was too plain to even show!)

And that's our home!

Courtney

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only have pictures of the exterior. One day I'll upload interior to photo bucket.

Here's the front in summer:

And the view out my kitchen window in winter - this overlooks the brunt of our 10 acres, but you can only see a small bit of it. The white building is the entrance to our storm cellar.

And one of our "formal" rose garden. Rose bushes on the far end and wildflowers and bulbs in the forefront. The woods behind the garden are one of the happy hunting grounds for our ferals. All of this was a patch of weeds when we moved in:

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I didn't even know this thread existed!!!
You all have such beautiful tidy homes.

I want no more of these backyard pool pictures or Rigel's paradise or homes that look so tidy with their beds made though.
Its inhuman really..

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is my house last Christmas, before all the painting I've done the past few weeks. I'll post more when I'm finished redecorating! (Can't wait to show you what it looks like without the ugly blue flowers all over my kitchen!

If you look close at the paint chips on the righ side of the picture, the 4 in the middle are the colors I'm using in there now.

Ok, thats all I have for my house now. I'll probably be posting more when I'm finished with the house. And since my view is only of my neighbors houses and they aren't too pretty I'll post my mother in laws view and my Grandfather's garden!

Thats all for now! Hope you enjoyed! I love looking at everyones houses too. I studeid Interior Design in college (don't get to work in it now unfortunately) so I love seeing how other people do things.

savethekitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here is my house...

Front

Livingroom

Dining Room

Kitchen

Family Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bath

My Office (its a work in progress - celtic border is being hand painted slowly)

Pool & Lake

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whoever is willing to let me move in I'm there!!!!!

Kitty Kook if you get that house we could be very good friends!!!

I love everyones houses, they are huge compared to my teeny tiny little spck of earth. We rent so not much I can do about it, and can't afford to buy! But we like it enough I guess !!!!

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Alexa, i remember that white mountain so clearly while we were driving to italy
and i love your view

actually what language does your area speak?
That's cool that you've driven by here! We speak French in this part of Switzerland and the mountain range in the picture is called "Les Dents de Midi" which translates pretty much as "The Southern Teeth". It's quite hazy in the picture so it's not so easy to see how jagged they are - will take another one on a clearer day.

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Alexa, your view is breath-taking! I'm so jealous that you get to wake up every morning and look at that!!! Holy cow, no fair!

Thanks! you know I wake up every morning and even after 8 years here, the view STILL takes my breath away

alexa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gilly - your place is FAB - I love the way you've decorated it and it's so clean and tidy! come on, admit it, you have a housekeeper or something right?