Show us your house!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ari - you and I have the same shower curtain! I also have the towels and the wall border to match!

All your homes are great!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

Ari - you and I have the same shower curtain! I also have the towels and the wall border to match!
We do?? How fun! I have the matching rug under the sink - it's so cute! I need new towels, for some reason all of mine suddenly have those bleach spots on them (
) so maybe I'll try to get the matching towels!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Tidy?? You weren't really looking, were you. Funny story, I was looking back at the pictures... 1) I have no idea why some of the pictures have a ghosted image, maybe I shook the camera a bit? and 2) if you look in the bathroom picture, there's a peppermint on the floor! I blame Baylee for that one, well any mess I can blame her for!
Ari - I think that peppermint takes your cleanliness rating down to 9.5

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW Ari - I would say we both think alike since we both are aspiring teachers of the young, but my mom was the one who bought the shower curtain, rings, and a light green soap dish/ toothbrush set. I bought the matching stuff when I found it. I have light purple rugs that I used in my old dorm room with an attached bathroom.

I would show pics of my place, but it's a mess right now, plus it's rather tiny compared to most of yours!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

WOW Ari - I would say we both think alike since we both are aspiring teachers of the young, but my mom was the one who bought the shower curtain, rings, and a light green soap dish/ toothbrush set. I bought the matching stuff when I found it. I have light purple rugs that I used in my old dorm room with an attached bathroom.

I would show pics of my place, but it's a mess right now, plus it's rather tiny compared to most of yours!

Aw rats, well at least we have the "aspiring teacher" thing going for us... we can be friends now. Phew.
I think I bought the shower curtain and rug but my mother bought the other rug and the towels and the matching toothbrush and tissue box stuff. Thank heavens for mothers!

Hey we love seeing all places, no matter how messy. C'mon didja see the peppermint? The piles of papers? The dishes in the sink... oh wait, I wasn't going to mention that. Chris, did my rating sink even lower than 9.5 now?

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ill have to take pictures tonight and post ... i may have to link to my website with the pics cuz we have a lot of rooms lol

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Robin, I was going to say....THAT HOUSE IS AWESOME! But, now that I see you house, yours is even better. It so sweet looking, and comfortable...I wish I could visit.

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know how to post pictures in here so the best I can do is post a link!

I have two "catdoors" in my house, holes I've cut in the bottom of doors that fit cats through them, so the cats can get to their litter boxes. One hole is in the basement door & one is in the laundry room door. I just ordered a 5-story "cat playhouse" that hooks onto either a door or a 2x4 screwed into the wall, it has 6 holes and 5 levels for the cats to play in. My house is really for the cats, since they are there more than us humans are. =-)

http://community.webshots.com/album/90641185VEVzSg

Hope that link works. The house is a work in progress, I have a bathroom to finish (long road ahead) and the front yard is a 1970's swampland that I'm going to tear up in Springtime. Other than that, it's home, and it's mostly done.

- Stephanie

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The funny thing about my sofa:

I had always wanted a sectional. This one is from JCPenney. I bought it over the internet! It was the cheapest I could find ($800) and the one section of it is a full-sized fold-out bed; heavenly for when you're sick or when my kid has a sleepover.

The funny thing... it's mostly a scratching post and cat-bed. Seriously! My lovely Hammie has a floor to ceiling cat-scratching/cat plaything right NEXT to my sofa and the dude just NEEDS to use the back of the sofa for his claws. I trim him but well he prefers the new sofa.

Oh and well, you know how picking colors go, in your house full of cats? Well the sofa came in green, blue and camel. I chose the camel color simply because most stuff in my house has to be neutral due to the cat hair blending in!

Did you like the pic of Hammie & Zorro in the corners of the sectional? My lovely babies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks, guys! And yay, more gorgeous houses! Very nice!

Originally Posted by darkeyedgirl

Oh and well, you know how picking colors go, in your house full of cats? Well the sofa came in green, blue and camel. I chose the camel color simply because most stuff in my house has to be neutral due to the cat hair blending in!

Did you like the pic of Hammie & Zorro in the corners of the sectional? My lovely babies.
YES, I just did the same thing with my carpet - I originally bought a black and navy blue one, but after one day it was so covered in cat hair that I took it back and bought a beige one so that the cat hair wouldn't show up!

And yes, your kitties are adorable!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stephanie -

I loved looking at the pics in your house. That backsplash in yoru kitchen was simply amazing. I loved the entire kitchen actually. I move in June and I want to do something just like that in my kitchen as well except different colors.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I personally think we should creat a house swap. The heck with wife swap. I want to go to Rigel's and Yayi's house and Danielle's house and Chris' house and and and and and they are all so great!!

Here is our little abode in Maple Valley. C'MON IN! Can you see Sasha in his chair? That is all my upholstery.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay. Here are a few pictures of my home:

We'll start in the kitchen.

This is our little eating area:

The sink.... I left a breakfast dish in there too so the house looks 'lived in'

Here is the livingroom:

And here is the view from the other side of the livingroom:

The livingroom is so large because we have older military housing where they thought having a combo Livingroom/Diningroom would be sooo much fun. Luckily our table fit in the kitchen....

So onto my bedroom:

And the computer room:

And the bathroom (couldn't get a tub shot because the bathroom is small)

I just put up that paperboarder yesterday.

Backyard (a little bleak right now....)

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

And lastly my bathroom:
this is a funny question... but where did you get that shower curtain?!?! is it cloth or the other stuff?? cute!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooh Beth I love your place! It's so gorgeous... and I like the new border in the bathroom!

You have such a grownup house... I'm jealous!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mferr84

this is a funny question... but where did you get that shower curtain?!?! is it cloth or the other stuff?? cute!
Wal-Mart, baby! I think it's plastic, unless I'm confusing that with the liner. It's not cloth though. Glad you like it!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
now i can finally contribute to this site!!
I will add the rest of the pics later when bf DECIDES TO UPLOAD THEM!