Show us your house!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that I bumped this topic - everyone has amazing places! It is great to see different styles from other countries and stuff! Thanks everyone for posting

Originally Posted by rosiemac

Lovely flat Gilly!
Is that the fireplace you were talking about?.

It's quite a roomy kitchen for a flat mind?!
Yup, thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the fireplace. Behind the picture is a hole (that has been plastered so it looks neat). I had to cover the fireplace for winter cos all this stuff kept on blowing in
Before I covered the hole with the picture, I used to have candles and tealights in there but might put logs / wine rack in!

The large kitchen was one thing that I really liked! I also have my computer table and fridgefreezer over on the other side of the room as well so that gives you an idea of the size!

Originally Posted by LaceyDF

Gilly, your place is SO nice! I love how modern it is. My favorite is your couch! It looks SO comfy!!!
I have fallen asleep so many times on my sofas!

Originally Posted by fwan

Gilly.
1. your bathroom is scary
i dont know why but your bath is
Why is it scary? Hahaha

Originally Posted by alexa

Gilly - your place is FAB - I love the way you've decorated it and it's so clean and tidy! come on, admit it, you have a housekeeper or something right?
Thanks!

Ummmm nope! I am the housekeeper! I used to have a tiny bedroom at my parents house so HAD to keep it tidy…. Itâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s kind of carried on now that I am living on my own!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Charcoal: I LOVE your kitchen!!
Would you like to come and clean my kitchen tiles for me? Yours are all sparkly... hehe

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Kitchen
Thanks for all of your pictures of your lovely place! I have a question, are they real plants on top of the kitchen units? It's given me an idea

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

Charcoal: I LOVE your kitchen!!
Would you like to come and clean my kitchen tiles for me? Yours are all sparkly... hehe
LOL I hate cleaning with a passion but I hate nastiness even more.

moxymom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Whhoooaaa....after seeing all the "Sorry it's so messy" and "Sorry I didn't clean first" lines, no way I'm posting pics of my pig sty LOL Your houses are immaculate!! Between me, my hubby, our 3 kids, the cats and the rabbit...god, my house always looks BAD

talon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks like you are selling your house Savethekitties - where will you be moving to?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Your houses are all beautiful! I am enjoying looking at the different decorating styles and getting ideas. We moved into this house 2 days before christmas and I am still living in the past owner's style, curtains, etc in most of the rooms. We have finished one room (the breezeway) completely. I am not rushing with any of the other rooms because I want to take my time and make sure I do it right instead of rushing and hating the colors, etc later. I can post pictures of the outside and will take soem later. The best part of my house right now is the gardens. I live on a fairly well-landscaped acre. The people we bought the house from were retiring botany professors, so the yard is amazing. I am still deep into mulching hell. We have had 10 yards delivered so far and I may run out. Is there a separate thread for gardens?

savethekitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Whoever is willing to let me move in I'm there!!!!!

Kitty Kook if you get that house we could be very good friends!!!

I love everyones houses, they are huge compared to my teeny tiny little spck of earth. We rent so not much I can do about it, and can't afford to buy! But we like it enough I guess !!!!
SillyJilly - I have a spare bedroom in Florida. You're welcome to move in at anytime. Then you can help me bottle feed the little babies

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

Thanks for all of your pictures of your lovely place! I have a question, are they real plants on top of the kitchen units? It's given me an idea
Yup they're real. Trav got them from his parents and it looked so BARE! So the vines make it look so much better! And thank you!

Courtney

neonsohc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

Yup they're real. Trav got them from his parents and it looked so BARE! So the vines make it look so much better! And thank you!

Courtney
haha im here.

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All lovely homes, made me yearn for more space and a view of something other than a high street!

Love the car neonsohc

savethekitties

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Talon

Looks like you are selling your house Savethekitties - where will you be moving to?
Actually that picture was taken when we bought the house. This is it for us. My next move will probably involve a large pine box (in about 50 years).

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SaveTheKitties

Actually that picture was taken when we bought the house. This is it for us. My next move will probably involve a large pine box (in about 50 years).
I remember seeing a house just like that on 'Place in the Sun' on tv a while ago. We were watching the programme cooing over the house and wishing we lived in Florida!

I also seem to recall that they found a croc ( or would it have been an alligator?) in the lake

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's the virtual tour of our little house. I just got back from vacation, and haven't had time to clean up, so you'll see it like it usually looks. We moved in last July, and I haven't had time to do all the decorating, so it's still a work in progress

Here's the front:

The messy kitchen (the only thing missing is a naughty cat or two on the table or countertops):

The living room (with Forest in his favorite spot...he uses the little stool underneath the window to climb up):

Our bedroom (geez...I could have at least made up the bed!):

The cat room (complete with the carpet Forest has been fond of peeing on...I think we finally solved that with the huge litterbox in the middle of the room):

My bathroom:

The family room (Harvey says "hi"...though you would usually never see him at our house...he always hides when people come over):

And our back yard:

There's another bedroom, another bathroom, the utility room, etc, but I didn't want to get too boring.