Should labour start soon?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh I bet! I can't wait.
When do kittens start producing their own body heat?
Kitten seems warm and Lucy hasn't laid with him for another! (Not too hot or anything, just warm)

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Perhaps it could be the cat bed that's in the new box. It's a nice one, keeps him warm!

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
here's an update! Hes 12 days old. Awake more, not needing to feed every time he wakes up. This morning I caught him trying to bite his mom's face. So cute how he's getting playful. Lucy is still very restless once 5:30am hits but I tried playing with her a bunch before bed and she held off until 5:50 this morning.

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Also he's HUGE!!! I guess with just one kitten he's a little spoiled.

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our scale has gone missing so I'm actually not sure! We've recently moved and it's one of those items haha. Here's another pic with my man!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Lucky little guy to be an only and be spoiled! [emoji]128149[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

Once he's big enough, mom will play with him and give you a break at 5:30am. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So now I'm trying to find a good home for two of Lucy's sisters!! Just spoke with the woman who we adopted Lucy from and she's trying. I may offer to foster them once kitten is a bit older (if we haven't found a home yet) one is the same litter as Lucy so 1 year, and another is 2 years) she gave them to her step daughter who can't take care of them now. I feel so bad. They are such wonderful cats who deserve a grateful human!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh dear, it's always upsetting when cats have to be re-homed like this later on. It would be great if you could foster them. They probably need to stay together!

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our little Pepper. Growing SOOOO fast. He's only two and a half weeks old and he loves moving around. Using his back legs too! He is always trying to clean himself and it's adorable.lucy meows all the time (she doesn't seem in distress, she's eating, going to the bathroom, cuddling, purring) but just so vocal. I wonder if motherhood is changing her lol.

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It's similar to a meow of a girl in heat (purr meow) I wonder if she's in heat already.

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Caught Pepper trying to get our of his box today. Lucy was meowing at him I could just imagine her "Get back in there!"

lindsaymae

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes!!! He will be 14 weeks on Thursday. He is SO energetic and cute. Best singleton kitten ever haha. Lucy and Max (mom and dad) are doing great too. Lucy got an infection after being spayed from her milk duct getting a blockage but she is all good now. Here are some pictures
That last one was a few weeks ago