Secret Santa Thread...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nice Try Danielle!!! But even though it hasn't gotten there yet, I'm still not telling!

But no, it isn't you. OR maybe it is....

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Grissom

Mine was supposed to take only ten days, so it definitely should have gotten there. I'm getting a bit upset becuase I don't want this person to think they were forgotten or anything and I know they are very anxious.
If its going overseas -say, perhaps to the UK (its me isnt it!) the post is all sixes and sevens at this time of year. Never mind I'm patient

what fab gifts <3bacin-system (even as a side view
). We have those little fork/spoons here but my kits dont have wet food. They are cute though.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay, my package was officially shipped out today!!! They said it will take 3 or 4 business days, so: Friday is 1, Monday is 2, Tuesday is 3, and if it takes 4 days it will get there Wednesday!!! YAY!!! I'm so excited for this person to receive it!!! Listen to this, I went to our local UPS store and they said it would be $114 to send it!!! AAH! Are they insane? So, i took the exact same stuff to the post office and only ended up spending $24 + $6 more for the box and the shipping label. Isn't that crazy that UPS charges that much!?!?! I think so!!!

I'm SOOOOOO excited!!! Sorry it took so long, my secret person, but I was waiting on a something special to be finished so i could include it!!!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Nice Try Danielle!!! But even though it hasn't gotten there yet, I'm still not telling!

But no, it isn't you. OR maybe it is....
Nope!!
CAUSE IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH AMBER!!!!!!!
I LOVE everything!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!

Hehe I recieved a Beanie Baby Kitty whose name happens to be Amber hehe, (did you plan that?
), an adorable snowman candle, 2 wonderful ornaments (the Mischeivious Kitties one is the best!!! I have the whole series of them
), a catnip mouse for the kitties that they are all playing with!, and some kitty treats... those are so neat! I've never seen those before

Thank you SOOOO much!!!!!!

I just love everything Amber!
You are the best! Thank you!!!!!!!

The kittys thank you too!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice goodies.
I like the wooden ornament.

My goodness 114 dollars WOW
Like highway robbery!!!
I'm glad you were able to find it cheaper. It will get to your SS right at Christmas time perfect!! I wonder if they will be able to wait til Christmas day to open it!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you got it and liked everything... I was starting to worry you weren't going to get it!

The wooden ornament was made by my Pappy. He makes all sorts of wooden ornaments, crosses, clocks, wall thingys, and such.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think the wooden ornament is beautiful!!! But I love anything made of wood. My living room is very country. Wooden shelfs and shadow boxes. I even have a tall toliet paper holder made of wood.

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm glad you got it and liked everything... I was starting to worry you weren't going to get it!

The wooden ornament was made by my Pappy. He makes all sorts of wooden ornaments, crosses, clocks, wall thingys, and such.
Oh my!
That makes it even more special!
Thank you soooo much again! Hehe

mamam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hurray! I am back to Plan A!

Three hurrahs to our Madame President,
who gives out bonuses! (As faculty in the state university, I am a government employee)

I canceled that online order and immediately went shopping. Of course I've made the list a long time ago. I have just come back and it's so fun to shop for other people! I really liked what I bought. I got some doubles here (one for me, one for you); I hope you like it too!

Now I am going to send it to my SS pronto.

Gah... how much was shipping again? eeeeek!

Yayi, how did you send your gift? Of course we dare not use our postal system here...

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

oh that certainly does make it more special!!! how awesome