Secret Santa Thread...

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just wanna thank my Secret Santa whoever you are, for the awesome gifts! i posted the pictures on Hobbes' thread. It was such a pleasant surprise when i came home from work and saw a package at my doorstep. Johnny was about to give me a lecture because he thought i purchased something off the internet again. Well, old habits are hard to change y'know...but anyway, here are the pictures
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...9&page=3&pp=12
i can't believe you still remember what i posted at the Bath & Body Works thread!!!

i received a Freesia body splash, Passionberry (YUM!) & coconut shower gel and a cucumber melon body scrub, which i already used it immediately yesterday hehe. The scent is so refreshing, i absolutely love love love it!

Oh and Hobbes got a pack of toys (colored mice and balls) which he went ga-ga over. He never has enough toys, because they always end up under the sofa and i am to lazy to fish them out. :rolleye: So these new ones will keep him busy for a while.
The Santa hat is very cute too, though i have a hard time trying to keep them on him because he keeps squirming around and pawing it off. i'll wait till he's a sleepy cat and slip on the hat on him

They're great gifts!!! THANK YOU...

Please tell me who you are!
Ms. Indiana from LaFayette...

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hrm...could it be Chris (captiva)?

Except from the B&BW thread:
Originally Posted by captiva

Bad, bad, girls..... I went out and spent $40.00 on lotions and bath gels.
Then again i could be wrong, aren't you Susie's SS? Argh...i'm so bad at this. Anyone help? Hehe...

i'll try to drop in again whenever i can to check the threads. Pleeeeeease reveal yourself from the red suit!