Secret Santa Thread...

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

Is the list ever going to be posted? I want to be able to thank my SS with her name!
Do you have any hints or clues...maybe we can help you figure it out

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think Catherine lives there although I'm not too sure if she was involved in this...

Have you searched for Lafayette, or even Indiana? Good luck Sandy! I'll keep my thinking hat on.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay so I know it is a bank holiday here in the UK so no post
but what about everywhere else - has anyone received their late SS pressie yet. Who is left - HURRY UP MR POSTMAN -

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was getting ready to leave my parents' today (after the holidays) and the postman arrived with a parcel!! For me!!

It was my SS!
I waited all morning til I opened it, as I had to come back to the flat! I was so excited - and still am!!

I received a Spoon rest shaped as a Santa Kitty, A Paw photo frame, 4 spreading knives, and I
NY t-shirt! I love them all!
Tibby and Molly have been having so much fun with their gifts too! Lots of cat nip mice, a stocking of toys and some delicious treats that Tibby fought to open!!

Thank you very much to my Kitty Friend from NY/NJ!!
I love all the things so much! It was such a nice surprise!

Once I have loaded my pictures to Photobucket, I will post them for you all to see my wonderful presents!

Hmmm, who can it be? I will search this thread and see what I can work out!! I have an idea!!??

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, from my research, I think that my SS is Pearly (Hobbester)!?? Am I right?

Thank you so much! I love my gifts! I am trawling through my photos to find a good one of Tibby and Molly (together??!!) to put in the frame!

Thank you to both you and Hobbes for our lovely presents, you wrapped them so carefully and beautifully!!

Hugs, licks and purrs to you both from the three of us!!

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG OMG OMG they finally arrived Sarah!!!!
YAY~~~

i was keeping my fingers crossed all this time hoping it'd get to you, and i'm so glad you love the presents. My favorite is the Santa Kitty spoon rest, i love it! It's one of the best sellers at the store where i worked at over the weekends. They were sold out long before Christmas!!! i should've bought two

i hope the T-shirt fits, i am not familiar with UK sizing
The toys should keep Tibby & Molly busy for a while hehe. Hobbes was trying to play with them when i was putting together the box, i had to shoo him away
poor thing.

Meanwhile...i'm still waiting for my SS gift.

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, Pearly
you haven't received yours yet? It will arrive soon! I will send all the hurrying vibes I can to make it get there!!

The spoon rest is great!! I am going to keep it out all year round!! I couldn't bare to put it away for Christmas!! The t-shirt is quite big, but VERY comfortable that way!!
Tibby and Molly are still enjoying everything!! I think I will have to hide the treats before they all go by the end of the day!!

Poor Hobbes, he must have thought they were for him!!

Is the return address on the package your address now? (If I remember correctly, you were moving?)

Thank you so much again!

hobbester

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Those are actually wellness cat food samples. i didn't know what type of cat food you feed them so i gave them something different to try.
i wonder if they smell Hobbes, he was literally sitting IN the box when i did the wrapping. You might be able to find some orange/white fur
That's his souvenir to you guys haha!!!!

Oops...i should've gotten a size S for the T-shirt. Well i figured if it's too big you can wear them as pj's at home

Yep, that's my current address now.

You're welcome!!! :hug:

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My person still hasn't figured out it is me. Hehe...

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I AM SO MAD AT THE MAIL SERVICE!

But I don't know which one or who or where to be mad at!
Yayi, your package is out there floating in space I guess.
Hopefully they will find it, if not I want your address again and
once I start getting a paycheck again, (2 weeks from today) I will
work on another package to send.
You can PM me with it whenever you get the chance!