Secret Santa Sign-ups 2012!!- sign-ups are over! recipients e-mailed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well, since I have trouble with numbers LOL there ended up being 24 participants! easier for you folks to guess, but, believe it or not, harder for me to get the match-ups together! :dizzy: I think I've got a fairly good list tho, so I'll check with my co-horts and get those e-mails out!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Someone is going to have to explain all this to me...

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone is going to have to explain all this to me...
Ok, it's kind of a ritual. We torment each other (or the mods torment us) until we get the names. We are given names in email with a short list of likes and dislikes. Then, a much longer questionnaire comes out that you will need to fill out (kind of like you are applying for a federal job...lol) so your santa will have a better idea of what to get you and your kitties. It's a load of fun, really! 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Ok, it's kind of a ritual. We torment each other (or the mods torment us) until we get the names. We are given names in email with a short list of likes and dislikes. Then, a much longer questionnaire comes out that you will need to fill out (kind of like you are applying for a federal job...lol) so your santa will have a better idea of what to get you and your kitties. It's a load of fun, really! 
Thank you!  That's an excellent way to do it.  And a lot of fun, not just in that actual present part.

Status
Not open for further replies.