Secret Santa Sign-ups 2012!!- sign-ups are over! recipients e-mailed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wasn't able to sign up this year :(

Have had a lot of fun doing it the past five years but finances (lack of!) just won't allow it this time. Will be watching all of you tormenting eachother though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well, I see you all are on top of things! I was just coming by to say check your e-mails and you beat me to it :lol3:

I have 2 volunteers for snoopers, Nebula and catbehaviors, I think I'll need one more, any volunteers? I'll get the hints list up and running too :D

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last edited:

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
got my third volunteer for snooping- Draco!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woohoo I got my name :clap::clap: my phone's email alert went off, and then I got all excited when I saw the TCS Secret Santa email :D

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I already know the first pressie for my Santee. 

Soon....the package will be mailed and curiosity will ensue.

I do feel sorry for whomever got me.  I am grateful for anything.  My email was rather vague. 

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I already know the first pressie for my Santee. 

Soon....the package will be mailed and curiosity will ensue.

I do feel sorry for whomever got me.  I am grateful for anything.  My email was rather vague. 

Don't worry, step two is filling out the questionnaire on the hints page. It takes about 1/2 hr to finish and it asks for everything except your mother maiden name! The email is just to give an idea. Have fun!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I also received my name 
, but I am not sure I fully understand what some of the things on the list are!  I will do my best!
 Check the hint thread. There is a questionnaire than will better explain what your santee likes and doesn't like. If they don't fill it out in the next few days, ask a snooper to remind them. 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
 Check the hint thread. There is a questionnaire than will better explain what your santee likes and doesn't like. If they don't fill it out in the next few days, ask a snooper to remind them. 
So, since I hardly gave any clue to my likes etc, do I fill in that whopping great questionaire on the other thread?  And if so, do I post it back to the thread? 

My person was wonderful with their description and I have a good idea what to get, but should I ask for more info, just in case?

This is all very new and obviously has quite a bit of ritual involved that I need to learn..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.