Secret Santa Sign-ups 2012!!- sign-ups are over! recipients e-mailed out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It wouldn't be SS without you, Jan!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Considering how little I have been around here lately and due to trying to save up to go back to school and to get a new car I think I am out this year 
 oh well. Hope everyone has fun!
Oh Jordan, I'm sorry to hear that. But r/l is a priority at times I know. You were so fun to buy for a few years ago! I hope you take part next year!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
   You obviously had to have been there to get this....

But, for what it's worth, I think you should too....
Ok, just a short explanation here. Darksiders are people that tear into their gifts as soon as they get them. Lightsiders are people that save their presents for Christmas morning. Jan always tempts lightsiders to the darkside, with promises of cookies (when we had gifts on the old forum). Plus, if there ARE in cookies in you package, the sooner you eat them the better they will be! This goes for any chocolate as well 

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Ok, just a short explanation here. Darksiders are people that tear into their gifts as soon as they get them. Lightsiders are people that save their presents for Christmas morning. Jan always tempts lightsiders to the darkside, with promises of cookies (when we had gifts on the old forum). Plus, if there ARE in cookies in you package, the sooner you eat them the better they will be! This goes for any chocolate as well 
  Thank you... it all makes sense.

I am an absolute lightsider, by the way...

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was forced into being a light sided for the last three because of my mam but who knows this year I could turn Ooooh the choices!

Yes Jan I think you should take part to :D

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh! I can't decide! I am getting divorced and have to seriously downsize, I'm not sure I can afford it! :bawling:
:hugs: :hugs: It's definitely the thought that counts! Sorry you are going through a rough time, I was there less than a year ago.

I'm curled up under that nice warm cozy blanket you sent me last year, and all of it was the perfect package at the perfect time, being that I was recently separated a few weeks earlier! (Some nights the blanket is so warm and cozy I have to stick a leg out to maintain temperature :lol3: )

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I vote that you should!  If you don't tell us to free the chocolate, who will?  Think of all of us waiting patiently to open our gifts on Christmas morning because we don't know that the Darkside has better cookies...:bigwink:

Heck yeah Jan!!! GO for it! I love seeing your creations when you SS gift is opened!

It wouldn't be SS without you, Jan!

I was forced into being a light sided for the last three because of my mam but who knows this year I could turn Ooooh the choices!
Yes Jan I think you should take part to :D
Okay, okay, I'll do it! Stop nagging! :lol3:

*Clears throat*

FREE THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Just practicing... :D

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
haha! peer pressure does work!! :clap: C'mon folks, less that 2 weeks till the name match-up games begin!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
At least yours received your gift. Mine was never picked up and was returned to me over 5 months later.  I was so disappointed since I had spent a lot of time and effort to pick out the best items. But I am still going to participate this year.
I'm glad you're participating despite having a bad experience.  I can promise if you are my Santa, I will definitely open your gift and appreciate it. 

Last edited:

just mike

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm pretty excited about this.  I did not do it last year but decided to jump in this year.  I would like everyone to know that I'm doing this on my own and my employer, The Nutro Company, has absolutely nothing to do with this.  I'm doing this because I want to.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always have so much fun with this

And I promise that this year I will post photos!!!

I'm still using some of the gifts I have got in previous Years to everyone I've had have been so thoughtful I'm really excited for getting my name now!! Roll on the 24th so we can all bully...I mean ask Katie for our names hahaha

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's definitely the thought that counts! Sorry you are going through a rough time, I was there less than a year ago.
I'm curled up under that nice warm cozy blanket you sent me last year, and all of it was the perfect package at the perfect time, being that I was recently separated a few weeks earlier! (Some nights the blanket is so warm and cozy I have to stick a leg out to maintain temperature
)
 Aw, how sweet! Thanks, girl!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Got my email sent. Now all I need is the name of my santee. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.