Secret Santa Hints thread

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a belly button piercing? Yes, I do!

Would you mind getting belly rings if you do? That would be fun - I only have one that I wear right now

What is you favorite kind of belly ring? A regular curved barbell (14 guage), I love pink ones and UV ones! - not the rings, I hate them and they HURT!

Do you change your belly ring often or just leave your favorite in most of hte time? I would change it, but I just have a pink one now, and my one I got when I got it pierced, I guess I haven't even thought about buying a new one for a long time!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I'm planning to get two more to get a five point star!

ETA: Please ignore the scratches and the fact that they look odd - they are actually even, but I was trying to hold my top up at the same time as taking a picture!
WOW! I'm glad you posted that, I was curious on how you had 3 as well

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would you prefer a bunch of little things, or one larger more substantial thing? Doesn't matter to me
Would you like homemade cookies and goodies? Sure
Do you like nuts in your cookies/brownies? Oh God YES!

Do you like the following flavors for cookies and goodies:

Coffee/espresso? Nope

Chocolate and more chocolate? Yep
Caramel? YES! YES!

Peanut butter? Yep

Peppermint? Nah

Who is now hoping that I have their name? ME!

Would you be able to display something somewhat fragile without the kitties destroying it? Yeah

Do you collect fun magnets? Nope

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? Nothing in particular

How many Kitties live with you? 6 very spoiled boys and girls

What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? Anklets

Do you need a certain size picture frame? Nope

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? I don't write letters.. LOL Email baby

What is your birthstone? Turquoise or blue zircon (December)

Do you collect any cultural objects? (eg. Asian, Spanish inspired/decorated) Nope

Are you expecting to recieve Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath) Doesn't matter, but no bubblebath, don't have a tub

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package? I'm not good at guessing, so just tell me

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a belly button piercing? Yes i do, but only one!
Would you mind getting belly rings if you do? I dont mind, but please do not send gold as it does not adapt to my skin (weird isnt it?)
What is you favorite kind of belly ring? bananas silver or titanium, with a sparkly gem! right now its a flower!
Do you change your belly ring often or just leave your favorite in most of hte time?

I havent changed mine in agez! its starting to wear out!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What are you favorite types of food? Fresh fruit: Strawberries, Blueberries, Red Grapes, Bananas; Potatoes; Bread

Favorite scents for candles? Mulberry, Vanilla, Mixed Berry

Favorite scents for lotions? B&BW's Sun-Ripened Raspberry, Pearberry, Moonlight Path, Sweet Pea; The Body Shop's The Spirit of Moonflower

If you like to read, do you have a problem with receiving a used book? Not at all

Do you collect anything? Candles, kitty decor, matchbooks from interesting places

What is your favorite color? Pink! Usually soft pink; pastels

If your SS is from overseas, is there anything special you would like them to include? Something from your favorite place, perhaps.

How would you describe your 'style'? Simple, feminine, pretty

What sort of accessories do you like to wear? Generally, a pretty necklace, ear rings, watch, a pretty bracelet or ring would be nice, too.

Would you prefer something edible or something to keep? Definitely something to keep.

Is there anything that you'd like for your home? Candles, kitty decor
Do you plan on putting up a Christmas tree this year? Not sure.

What type of toys do your cats like? Sierra~stuffed catnip items such as her catnip apple, catnip teddy bear, or Tabby Tuffet; Stringy and her Cat Dancer. Serenity~Chaseable soft toys, interactive toys such as her Cat Dancer and Da Byrd

Do you prefer old fashioned things or modern things? Depends

Would you like a homemade gift? Yes.

Do you like to travel? Would like to, but don't often.

Do you enjoy art from other cultures? Yes.

What other animals do you have / love? Just my girlies!

How do you pamper yourself at home for 'me' time? Wonderful smelling body wash, lotions, body butters.

What are your absolute dislikes? Anything that feels dark or negative; Cucumber or melon smells, yuck

Favourite author / genre for books? Stephen King; usually read non-fiction health, most often kitty related

What color scheme is your Living Room?? Wine

Your Kitchen?? Wine

Your Bathroom?? Wine

Your Bedroom?? Pink

Do you enjoy puzzles like crosswords, sudoku, wordsearches? Yes.

Any colors that you don't like? Dark such as black, brown, grey; Red

What would be better, wall decoration, or "anywhere" decoration? Both/either

do your kittys like to wear clothes? No!

do you like to bake? Would be nice, but I generally don't.

who is your fav. sport star or team? Don't have one.

what is your favorite sport? Ice skating, gymnastics

are you allergic to feathers, peanuts, or anything like that? I am vegan. Lactose intolerant; Allergic to most body washes/lotions not from B&BW or The Body Shop unless they're all natural.

do you like /have stuffed animals? Yes.

do your kittys wear collars if they do what kind? (breakaway or buckle) Yes, breakaway safety collars engraved with their name!

What is one thing you absolutely DONT want from your SS? Dead black roses. Really, I can't think of anything.

Would you prefer a bunch of little things, or one larger more substantial thing? Something substantial, I believe.

Would you be able to display something somewhat fragile without the kitties destroying it?

Do you collect fun magnets? Not really, but have a few on the fridge.

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? Not sure.

How many Kitties live with you? Sierra & Serenity

What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? I always sleep in a pair of soft, warm socks that are longer than anklets.

Do you need a certain size picture frame? 5x7 or 8x10 would be nice.

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? Yes! Pretty kitty related stationary!

What is your birthstone? Emerald

Do you collect any cultural objects? (eg. Asian, Spanish inspired/decorated) Not particularly.

Are you expecting to receive Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath) either/both

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package? I'm not sure.

What is your favorite time of year? Summer!
Do you like mitts or gloves and what color? gloves so my hands don't freeze, always safe to go with pink.

My Kitty (s) like this type of collar & color. Must be a safety collar, and we prefer solid colors. Sierra likes purple, Serenity likes teal and certain pinks or peachy shades that go with her coloring.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a belly button piercing? No piercings for me! I am TERRIFIED of needles
I would like one but I cannot talk myself into it. I can't even talk myself into having my cavities filled

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a belly button piercing!!! But I think I am too old for it now, so I might take it out someday soon..maybe not though, Its easier to leave it in

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm told I've been a bad girl for not answering these...sorry!

Do you collect fun magnets? Who doesn't love magnets?
What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? Hmm...I don't have a theme, but my tree has purple or gold ornaments.
How many Kitties live with you? Two very spoiled girls
What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? anklets usually, but around the house I like big thick socks or slipper socks
Do you need a certain size picture frame? not really
Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? not since the invention of email

What is your birthstone?amethyst, which I love...I also love blue topaz
Do you collect any cultural objects? (eg. Asian, Spanish inspired/decorated)No, just kitschy Hawaiian stuff for my kitchen
Are you expecting to recieve Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath)either

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package?ummm...either way
What is your favorite time of year?fall and spring
Do you like mitts or gloves and what color? usually gloves. I can always use scarves, hats, and gloves. The coat I wear most often is royal blue and black, so pretty much anything goes with it.

I hope that helps my poor SS

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pick two flavors of these

Caramel Latte
French Mint
Raspberry Royale
Vanille Creme
Mocha Java
Chocolate Hazelnut

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Pick two flavors of these

Caramel Latte
French Mint
Raspberry Royale
Vanille Creme
Mocha Java
Chocolate Hazelnut
I'd have to choose.... Caramel Latte and Mocha Java!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Raspberry Royale
and
Chocolate Hazelnut

I bet any money that I know exactly what this is!