Secret Santa Hints thread

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a belly button piercing? Yes I have three

Would you mind getting belly rings if you do? I prefer banana's to rings but I wouldn't mind (so long as it was the right guage and length!)
What is you favorite kind of belly ring? Simple bars with one jewel/coloured ball/UV
Do you change your belly ring often or just leave your favorite in most of hte time?I change it often for cleaning and put a UV bar in
Most of the time, I'll put my simple one with a pink gem back in though!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Do you have a belly button piercing? Yes I have three

Would you mind getting belly rings if you do? I prefer banana's to rings but I wouldn't mind (so long as it was the right guage and length!)
What is you favorite kind of belly ring? Simple bars with one jewel/coloured ball/UV
Do you change your belly ring often or just leave your favorite in most of hte time?I change it often for cleaning and put a UV bar in
Most of the time, I'll put my simple one with a pink gem back in though!
3?!! How do they do three? I need to see a picture of that! One for me is enough! The only thing I can imagine is top and bottom!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

3?!! How do they do three? I need to see a picture of that! One for me is enough! The only thing I can imagine is top and bottom!
I'm planning to get two more to get a five point star!

ETA: Please ignore the scratches and the fact that they look odd - they are actually even, but I was trying to hold my top up at the same time as taking a picture!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I'm planning to get two more to get a five point star!

ETA: Please ignore the scratches and the fact that they look odd - they are actually even, but I was trying to hold my top up at the same time as taking a picture!
Sarah! That looks like it hurt!!!! I have only been brave enough for the tattoos but not the belly piercing. Besides when I sat down it would be lost!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Sarah! That looks like it hurt!!!! I have only been brave enough for the tattoos but not the belly piercing. Besides when I sat down it would be lost!
It was fine actually! I had the top one done at one time at the two bottom ones in one go! I'm a bit mad like that really!

I didn't realise you had tattoos! You'll have to show me pics sometime!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have two actually. I've never thought to take a picture of them. hmmm! I will see if hubby can do it.

I'm getting a new one!
Found what I wanted this weekend. I will take a picture of it for you! It's beautiful!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have two actually. I've never thought to take a picture of them. hmmm! I will see if hubby can do it.

I'm getting a new one!
Found what I wanted this weekend. I will take a picture of it for you! It's beautiful!
Oooh yay!
I look forward to seeing them and your new one!
When are you getting your new one done?
*green with envy* I want another one...or two!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! That is not what I pictured! That is really neat! I think my belly button would be too small for that. It would be really crowded in there!!
That is so neat though!!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oooh yay!
I look forward to seeing them and your new one!
When are you getting your new one done?
*green with envy* I want another one...or two!
Well since I know this one is really going to cost me and I want someone I trust and who is good with faces and detail it might be a while. I've been looking off and on for about a year so a little more time won't hurt.

Here is what I want and I think I'm going to put her on my left shoulder.

The picture just doesn't do her justice but she is awesome!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a belly button piercing? NO... but I've been wanting one ever since I had highlighted my hair pink a couple years ago... just never had the $$$ to do it...

Would you mind getting belly rings if you do? N/A (but it mut give me impetus to finally do the piercing)

What is you favorite kind of belly ring? N/A

Do you change your belly ring often or just leave your favorite in most of hte time? N/A

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Wow! That is not what I pictured! That is really neat! I think my belly button would be too small for that. It would be really crowded in there!!
That is so neat though!!
We'll see how much space I have left after I get the other two!

Well since I know this one is really going to cost me and I want someone I trust and who is good with faces and detail it might be a while. I've been looking off and on for about a year so a little more time won't hurt.

Here is what I want and I think I'm going to put her on my left shoulder.
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d176/snosrap5/?start=#imgAnch1
The picture just doesn't do her justice but she is awesome!
Oh I love her! If she's even better in real life, then she must look fantastic!

I can see your point waiting until you're confident with the artist who will be doing the work - will you try to find a freehander? Such a shame you're not in the UK and near me, as my mate (ex Hells Angel) is an amazing free hand tattooist!

She's going to take a few sittings and a little bit of Prep H (
), but I reckon she'll look brilliant on your shoulder!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My brother also wants me to use someone who is going to do it freehand.
That is going to take a lot of trust on my part!
Too bad I just can't take a quick couple of flights back and forth and have it done where you are!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My brother also wants me to use someone who is going to do it freehand.
That is going to take a lot of trust on my part!
Too bad I just can't take a quick couple of flights back and forth and have it done where you are!
Well, you are always welcome!
So long as I can return with you to enjoy the surf and weather!

I think it would be fantastic to have it done freehand if you're able to find someone you feel truely comfortable with! Perhaps you could get a couple more tattoos just to experience their work?

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Well, you are always welcome!
So long as I can return with you to enjoy the surf and weather!

I think it would be fantastic to have it done freehand if you're able to find someone you feel truely comfortable with! Perhaps you could get a couple more tattoos just to experience their work?
You are always welcome for a visit here as well!

I'm not sure my DH could handle anymore!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a belly button piercing?
I'm too fat for that!

Would you mind getting belly rings if you do? I do have other piercings, but I don't really change my rings often
What is you favorite kind of belly ring? My piercings just use CBR 14 guage with Hematite balls, though I do have some curved barbells too.
Do you change your belly ring often or just leave your favorite in most of the time? Just keep in my favorite!