Secret Santa Hints thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

You can bite your tongue if you want, but no biting the nuts! (unless your my SS)

Originally Posted by snosrap5

Yep, it's me!!

I also have Susie, Karen, Sarah, Jan, Lauren, Katie, and so many more!!!
You better start shopping!

I picked up the chocolate part of my gift this weekend (yes Jan, at Lindt
) , so I am almost done!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack! I was meant to do some chocolate shopping over the weekend too!

Think I might just wait until the Continental Market rolls into town (at the end of the month) to see what goodies I can find!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

You mean you don't have me?????
oooowwww Let me check my list again. Ooops yep here it is..... Jill is on my list.

I see you have a t-shirt shop!! Cool my parents own one too, I run their embroidery department!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weekends over and I found some of the cutest kitty theme stuff for my SS I think its so cute! All I have to get now is somthing special for my SS that isn't kitty related... Back to the store!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

oooowwww Let me check my list again. Ooops yep here it is..... Jill is on my list.

I see you have a t-shirt shop!! Cool my parents own one too, I run their embroidery department!
See, I thought there might have been a mishap there! I thought for sure I'd be on your list as well!!
Works great since I have your name too... Oppss! I mean, well maybe, maybe not!!!

I don't own the place I work for the lady that owns it but I am the only employee and I watch it the whole time she's on vacay for 3 months!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I haven't been on in FOREVER and had to go allll the way back to like page 21 I have a lot of catching up to do! Beeeeee's? Come on guys! Let's go back to the Brazilian in a kilt

Anyways, here's answers to some questions:

Would you prefer a bunch of little things, or one larger more substantial thing? Doesn't matter to me

Would you like homemade cookies and goodies? Sure do as long as there are no nuts(no really...I don't like nuts)

Do you like nuts in your cookies/brownies? No way!

Do you like the following flavors for cookies and goodies:

Coffee/espresso? YUCK! Nope

Chocolate and more chocolate? Yes, yes and yes

Caramel? YES! YES!

Peanut butter? Yummy! Creamy!

Peppermint? Ehhh.....a candy cane is okay but only at Christmas....any other time, I just don't care for it

Who is now hoping that I have their name? ME!

Would you be able to display something somewhat fragile without the kitties destroying it? Yes

Do you collect fun magnets? I DO need more magnets

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? I don't really have one although it DOES look like Santa Claus threw up all over my apartment at Christmas

How many Kitties live with you? One spoiled boy

What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? Anklets

Do you need a certain size picture frame? Nope

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? I would if I had pretty paper

What is your birthstone? Sapphire(September)

Do you collect any cultural objects? (eg. Asian, Spanish inspired/decorated) Nope

Are you expecting to recieve Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath) I guess I am not expecting either I guess.....whatever my SS feels like buying

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package? Ummm no

What is your favorite time of year? CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and my birthday

Do you like mitts or gloves and what color? Well, I need a pair of lime green ones to match my coat.....

My Kitty (s) like this type of collar & color. He has a blue one right now

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I'm late to this...been very busy with wedding stuff...a week and a half to go!

Do you collect fun magnets? Yes, that's one of my newest collections actually.

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? I really don't decorate for Christmas right now...I will in a year or so when we'll be living in Cleveland and actually be home for Christmas...right now we travel to visit my family so there's no point.

How many Kitties live with you? Four girls and one boy.

What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? I wear anklets with shoes and I enjoy wearing long mens socks when I'm home relaxing. I love toe socks, too (the ones that look like gloves for your feet), I have a bunch of those.

Do you need a certain size picture frame? lol, I'm maxed out with frames right now.

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? No, not really...I will when Erik deploys if he can't get internet set up, though.

What is your birthstone? Amythest.

Do you collect any cultural objects? Nope.

Are you expecting to recieve Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath): I'm not expecting anything - lol, but my kitties would appreciate it!
As if they're not spoiled enough!

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package? I don't really care...I'm still new here so if I need to guess I know it'll take me a while, lol.

What is your favorite time of year? Fall because I love the weather (hence the reason I'm getting married in a week..sooo pretty!)...Halloween and Thanksgiving...and of course Christmas time.

Do you like mitts or gloves and what color? Yes, but I already have a set I love from New York and Company.

My Kitty (s) like this type of collar & color. Tink: pink, Minnie: purple, Jazmine: blue, Trixie: red, Figaro: green (and they have matching harnesses...and sweaters from my grandma!).

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I see I have missed some questions from not being on in awhile.. lol

What is your favorite Christmas theme to decorate with? Christmas houses! I'm obsessed...

How many Kitties live with you? two spoiled boys lol

What kind of socks do you wear, anklets or longer socks? Toe socks!

Do you need a certain size picture frame? Nope I used to be a custom framer.. i have too many frames all over the house lol

Do you write letters using fun or pretty stationary? No I email

What is your birthstone? Diamond

Do you collect any cultural objects? (eg. Asian, Spanish inspired/decorated) Not really.. my room kinda has a red and black french theme going though since i framed the cats prints by Steinlen...

Are you expecting to recieve Kitty stuff or Meowmie stuff? (eg. Cat toys or bubble bath) Mmm I dont know.. Last year I got a little of both and everyone was happy

Would you like to guess who your secret Santa is so please only give me hints in the package? Ummm no I'm no good at guessing lol

What is your favorite time of year? Halloween and Christmas.. in that order.. lol

Do you like mitts or gloves and what color? mm gloves... Black or pink...

My Kitty (s) like this type of collar & color. -the non safety kind.. they pull right out of them.. Fin loves the color blue and shadow has no prefrence...

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm all done!!!!!! I'm all done!!!!!

Now I have to decide to wrap it all in Christmas paper or just make sure it's all snug and safe in the boxes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I vote for wrapping!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am such a dumb bum!

I wanted to go to the shops after work, and i sat there looking at the chocolates thinking, well i got those.. now what the heck did i want to buy for my ss again? So i couldnt go! now i have to write it down

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have a belly button piercing?
Would you mind getting belly rings if you do?
What is you favorite kind of belly ring?
Do you change your belly ring often or just leave your favorite in most of hte time?