Secret Santa Discussion Thread

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Oh dear, my SS giftee doesn't want chocolate, so I didn't get her any....should I put some "symbolic" chocolate in so that I don't get booted off of TCS?
I guess alot of you will now know that I am NOT your SS!
Hey, I don't remember telling you I don't like chocolate,LOL! But I must be yours, there can't be too many ladies who don't like CHOCOLATE.
The only chocolate I like is my beautiful chocolate mitted ragdolls, LOL!

I haven't sent mine out yet, sorry to my SS no early opening for you! I haven't gotten mine yet either, which is good, cause I won't open it untill christmas no matter how hard everyone tries to presuade me, LOL!

I was wondering if any one here wouldn't like having their name put on some thing? I acually MADE something, and I sent it to the graphic place to have their name embroidered on it, but didn't ask a snooping santa to ask if they minded having their name on it. Would any one not like having their name on some thing they could wear/carry or have in public?
I used to HATE my name, I don't mind it now, and wouldn't care myself, but would hate it if my SS doesn't like it.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well mine will be posted on Monday, so I will be keeping everything crossed that it gets there the right side of Christmas
I have everything now, although I did eat something last night that I'd bought so have to go and buy another for my SS recipient now
Just need to wrap it all. I hope my SS recipient is patient!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I was wondering if any one here wouldn't like having their name put on some thing? I acually MADE something, and I sent it to the graphic place to have their name embroidered on it, but didn't ask a snooping santa to ask if they minded having their name on it. Would any one not like having their name on some thing they could wear/carry or have in public?
I used to HATE my name, I don't mind it now, and wouldn't care myself, but would hate it if my SS doesn't like it.
I don't mind.

Originally Posted by urbantigers

Well mine will be posted on Monday, so I will be keeping everything crossed that it gets there the right side of Christmas
I have everything now, although I did eat something last night that I'd bought so have to go and buy another for my SS recipient now
Dang - making me wait will upset the forces of the Dark Side!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, yes, I'm very patient!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

i'm still waiting on a couple of things i ordered, but i'm planning to bake tomorrow... & if the stuff arrives in time, post on Monday. if not... well, there might be multiple mailings!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Still need to pick up a couple of things this weekend, then the package will be on the way the first part of next week. So, to my SS - don't worry - it will be on the way soon!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm tracking the package I sent to my Secret Santa over the post office website It will arrive somtime on monday... or tuesday.... or wednessday.... or thursday.... or friday.

Well then again maybe it hasn't left my local post office.....

Isn't the suspense killing you!?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm might be on my way to the post office to mail out a certain someone's SS present!
That certain someone should open up the pressie when it arrives as there MAY or may not be something special in there for you!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm might be on my way to the post office to mail out a certain someone's SS present!
That certain someone should open up the pressie when it arrives as there MAY or may not be something special in there for you!!!
I will, I most definitely will!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hehe i might be back from the post office
SS presents MIGHT be on the way soon good!
I swear i didn't break my glasses while i was trying to get back in my car!

jean-ji

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The waiting to hear when my SS gets the package I sent is making me worry. I was worried if they would like what was in it, now I don't even care (well, maybe a little
) I just want to know it arrived safely already!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I forgot to add- i appologize to my recipent if there are a few pieces of fur in the package or on the tape
A certain Australian Shepherd insisted on helping me pack your present!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I will rip it open as soon as I get it Nik!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've created quite a situation for myself. Most of my gifts have an element of "handmade" to them, but I've managed to create so much work for myself, that I'm still a few days away I think! I'm sure my recipient would prefer to be ripping open paper right now, but I think it's going to be closer to Christmas for her!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I've created quite a situation for myself. Most of my gifts have an element of "handmade" to them, but I've managed to create so much work for myself, that I'm still a few days away I think! I'm sure my recipient would prefer to be ripping open paper right now, but I think it's going to be closer to Christmas for her!
I think that is very considerate of you. Specially made gifts are great and your recipient won't have to fight the forces forces of the dark side.

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went shopping this morning and ended up buying another couple of things for my SS recipient! Think I might have to leave some stuff out otherwise it's going to cost a fortune to post. I've just been weighing everything individually to get an idea of how much it will cost to post and it's not far off the max weight even without kitty stuff. Think I got a bit carried away picking things up whenever I saw something that was suitable! Now that I put it all together, there's a lot more than I thought I had.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I think that is very considerate of you. Specially made gifts are great and your recipient won't have to fight the forces forces of the dark side.
I'll give a hint, too...my recipient has indicated that she is a member of the dark side!