Secret Santa Discussion Thread

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To my Secret (
) Santa,

Unfortunately, your package will arrive a little late. A supplier is a little late in shipping their product and I need it to be included in the package. Let's just say....it's the piece de resistance.....be afraid...be very, very afraid...muuhahahah

I wish I could see your face when you receive this ....
Maybe I could hand deliver it?

So, hang on....it's coming....just a little delayed....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I really wish my package would get to my recipient. It was shipped over a week ago.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I really wish my package would get to my recipient. It was shipped over a week ago.
Mine was shipped 11/26.....and I can't find the receipt to track it!!!! I really, really hope it gets there soon, so I can quit worrying about it!!!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
geez, i feel bad I haven't gotten my SS any chocolate...maybe I should, it's not to late, I haven't sent it off yet....plus the box is a little big for the stuff I got....I had to buy the box at the post office and it looked perfect as one of the things is kinda biggish turns out the box was huge....

celestialrags

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't notice that the person I am sending to has posted saying that he/she wouldn't mind having their name on their gift, oh well, they just called for me to pick it up so it is already done! I will be sending it soon, I promise!!!!
I really hope they like it!

I don't get on line too much but I will make sure to let every one know as soon as I get mine, a couple people have said they are waiting to know if theirs has gotten to the person yet, since I live pretty much in the middle of no where the mail can get delayed getting here some time. I am VERY patient, so I don't mind getting it late even, better then early. cause I am not the dark side kind of person (well as far as that any way, I am a dark person in most other ways though!!)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

I didn't notice that the person I am sending to has posted saying that he/she wouldn't mind having their name on their gift, oh well, they just called for me to pick it up so it is already done! I will be sending it soon, I promise!!!!

I don't get on line too much but I will make sure to let every one know as soon as I get mine, a couple people have said they are waiting to know if theirs has gotten to the person yet, since I live pretty much in the middle of no where the mail can get delayed getting here some time. I am VERY patient, so I don't mind getting it late even, better then early. cause I am not the dark side kind of person (well as far as that any way, I am a dark person in most other ways though!!)
LOL!
What are you trying to say there, Leslye?

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

LOL!
What are you trying to say there, Leslye?
Leslye is trying to say - she REALLY does live in the middle of no where (sorry Lesley) I couldn't find her house even with very good directions! Only Santa can get there quickly!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

To my SS: Your package is on the way as of about an hour ago!
Mine, too! My box went out from FEDEX ground this morning. They told me that it would arrive in _______, __ by Friday. I did put a signature required request because it is going to an apt./condo address in the central part of the USA. I wan't sure if it would be left in a lobby or what, so SS giftee, please sign! Also, you can cross over to the dark side!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Mine, too! My box went out from FEDEX ground this morning. They told me that it would arrive in _______, __ by Friday. I did put a signature required request because it is going to an apt./condo address in the central part of the USA. I wan't sure if it would be left in a lobby or what, so SS giftee, please sign! Also, you can cross over to the dark side!
when I first read apt/condo address... I was thinking 'maybe me?' but then you said in the CENTRAL part of the US... that leaves me out... I'm on the WEST coast (that might be a clue to my SS who JUST received something from me, and that might be another clue... that she just got something. maybe she'll read this)

I have a small setback... and I have no vehicle to remedy this problem quickly today... they had better get my car figured out and fixed soon!! To my Recipient: you may not get the rest of your stuff until either very close to or just after Christmas... I'm going to try... but I'm having a hard time finding more of _______ to finish your big project... I swore I'd have enough... doggone it! I may have to go with something plain to finish it... ggrrrr... I will do everything in my power to get it to you before Christmas!!

Amanda

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by celestialrags

Is it first name only?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I really need to get mine on its way!!
I promise to wrap up the presents tonight!