Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahh...food for thought!  :)   This makes things most confusing, but maybe narrows it down to two people (participating in SS) that I know have snakes.  Wonder if there are others?
There are a lot of snakes that live in my area! In fact, I found one inside my house about a week after I moved in. Your Santa could be just about anyone!!

:lol3:

(we're not that easy)

Last edited:

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
   So I wrapped all my gifts, just have to get them to the post office:clap: ! A certain someone is going to have a house full of excited kitties when it arrives! I hope they enjoy it as much as I did putting it together:wavey:
Yay! :clap::clap:

Me and the boys can't wait!

Found out last night that the one item I was waiting for has not even shipped yet! Starting to worry that I will have to get something else instead. I still have a couple weeks before mailing though (Yes, Dear Recipient, I am torturing you) so there is still time.

Besides, I haven't even started my sewing project yet. How is my recipient going to sell my first piece on ebay for a million dollars after I'm gone if I don't send that! :lol3:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey folks! Nat outed me as her Secret Santa already. So everyone can take me off their list of Santa suspects!!

But I will say this as a taunt...........

Hey Santee Nat! I have one more gift for you and the only hint I'll give you is that its something that I made. You will never guess in a million years what it is. I will say that it's my personal favorite of all your pressies and I think I outdid myself with it.

Neener neener neener !!!!!

:lol3:

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everything is wrapped and ready to go.....or did it already go....guess we will have to wait and see.

I hope my SS likes everything.....I get so nervous doing shopping for others.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,
I went shopping again and picked up a ______________ for you and ____________ and __________ for the kitties. I completely for got that I had  already bought a ___________, but that's okay. One can never have too many_____________. I just want to pick up some __________ and then everything should be all set!
   So I wrapped all my gifts, just have to get them to the post office:clap: ! A certain someone is going to have a house full of excited kitties when it arrives! I hope they enjoy it as much as I did putting it together:wavey:
Well both of these posts take me out of the loop as I only have one very spoiled kitty. Unless it's just a rouse that you both mentioned multiple cats!

On another note I've been snooped twice in the last few days. :lol3:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
      Dear Secret Santa.......I hate to sound desperate, but I am moving in the next couple of weeks, definitely by Christmas. I know it's the worst month of the year to move, but Maia and I have to get out of our 'noise from hell, nightmare apartment' and I don't want to miss our SS package! Yes I am going to do the change of address but this is NYC and believe me, things just disappear all to often when it comes to the Postal Service here........ Not trying to put any pressure on you

HAPPY HOLIDAY'S !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am going to open on my birthday which is 22nd,is this acceptable?x:lol3:

Excellent!  :clap:

And to my Santee:  put your sunglasses on!  :walk:   Your presents, in my most interesting choice of wrapping paper, are on the way.
and here I thought you were gonna wait til til the last possible minute :lol3: I picked up something for my SS tonight! i need to get it in gear, but I always say I do my best work under pressure :D

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
and here I thought you were gonna wait til til the last possible minute
I picked up something for my SS tonight! i need to get it in gear, but I always say I do my best work under pressure
Hmm, I do remember saying something like that.  Maybe I didn't go to the post office after all?  The only thing I am really sure of is that my Secret Santa owns a snake...or snakes! 
   Mike (mrblanche) did respond to my question about coral snakes, but since his present is crossing a lot of water, I have ruled him out as Santa.

Last edited:

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear SS,
I REALLY need to ship my package. But I have yet to find the _____ I need so that your __________ looks good. I feel as though something is still missing though... maybe those ___ I'm going to make will help!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear SS,
I REALLY need to ship my package. But I have yet to find the _____ I need so that your __________ looks good. I feel as though something is still missing though... maybe those ___ I'm going to make will help!
The later my package comes, the more lightsided I'll be! 
  I'm starting to think now that maybe I can hold out 'til Christmas, it's only 20 days away!  Oh, and I love Wessie's blog, I have been reading it. 

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The later my package comes, the more lightsided I'll be! 
  I'm starting to think now that maybe I can hold out 'til Christmas, it's only 20 days away!  Oh, and I love Wessie's blog, I have been reading it. 

I've been thinking the same thing, but I know as soon as my SS gift arrives I won't be able to resist and will tear right into it.