Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2011!!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I just put my SS present in the mail.  It will take a while to get there, because there is LOTS of water between here and there.

And I got a notice today that I have a package at the post office, so I kind of suspect my incoming package has arrived, too!

You must not be my SS.
  There's mostly a lot of desert between you and me.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!! I'm working on my homemade gift and my fingers hurt so bad from the blisters I now have. I remember now why I don't do this project often. However, the end product will be nice!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!! I'm working on my homemade gift and my fingers hurt so bad from the blisters I now have. I remember now why I don't do this project often. However, the end product will be nice!
Homemade gifts are wonderful!  Whoever your recipient is (possibly me) will be very happy! 

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
any attempt at a project will be loved and appreciated :)
Great, then I will send whatever it turns out to look like ;)

My SS package is all sent and should be to you in 5 days! Please Santee, don't laugh at the packing job. I tried my best! :lol:
I'll be checking the post office daily then!

I just put my SS present in the mail.  It will take a while to get there, because there is LOTS of water between here and there.

And I got a notice today that I have a package at the post office, so I kind of suspect my incoming package has arrived, too!
So many of you mailing. If I actually get mine this week, I won't have any idea who sent it!

As for your incoming package.... maybe I already sent mine and I'm just joking about the sewing.... :nod:

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might make another homemade gift now that I finally figured it out and made a sample........  Plus I wanted my husband to make something and he might not get to it until this weeked so the box probably will go out monday.....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I might make another homemade gift now that I finally figured it out and made a sample........  Plus I wanted my husband to make something and he might not get to it until this weeked so the box probably will go out monday.....
Whatever it is, it should be special! I had Gail last year. :hugs:

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,

I went shopping again and picked up a ______________ for you and ____________ and __________ for the kitties. I completely for got that I had  already bought a ___________, but that's okay. One can never have too many_____________. I just want to pick up some __________ and then everything should be all set!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had a dream last night that I got my Secret Santa gift.  Didn't open the box, but opened another smaller box which contained...a snakeskin! 
  What could this mean?  I think Chris is my Secret Santa! 

Last edited:

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Santee,
I went shopping again and picked up a ______________ for you and ____________ and __________ for the kitties. I completely for got that I had  already bought a ___________, but that's okay. One can never have too many_____________. I just want to pick up some __________ and then everything should be all set!
I TOTALLY need all of that stuff!
:nod:

I had a dream last night that I got my Secret Santa gift.  Didn't open the box, but opened another smaller box which contained...a snakeskin! :lol3:   What could this mean?  I think Chris is my Secret Santa!  :nod:
:lol3::lol3:

Ahh...food for thought!  :)   This makes things most confusing, but maybe narrows it down to two people (participating in SS) that I know have snakes.  Wonder if there are others?

Hmmmmm maybe we all have snakes?

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's me, double posting again! 
  This is for my Santee.  I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the craft fair; I am just not feeling well enough.  Not contagious, my asthma is just really bad right now and in poor control.  However, I think you'll like your gifts, considering you are all about llamas.  This would seem like a generous hint, but since most TCS people are all about llamas, I'm not giving any secrets away.  It looks like it's off to the store this weekend to buy, uh,
.  Then the gift will be on its way.  I have it on good authority that my Santee wants me to wait til the last possible moment to ship.  I have to honor his/her wishes. 

Last edited:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
   So I wrapped all my gifts, just have to get them to the post office
! A certain someone is going to have a house full of excited kitties when it arrives! I hope they enjoy it as much as I did putting it together

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a dream last night that I got my Secret Santa gift.  Didn't open the box, but opened another smaller box which contained...a snakeskin! 
  What could this mean?  I think Chris is my Secret Santa! 
You know I would too :) I'd throw in a big ol boa shed..... or maybe an itsy bitsy baby shed.... ah the possibilities are endless.

or perhaps...

that snake I've been talking about mailing to you. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, if the box only contained its shed...... where did the snake go???

I do hope I get you one of these years :)

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know I would too :) I'd throw in a big ol boa shed..... or maybe an itsy bitsy baby shed.... ah the possibilities are endless.

or perhaps...

that snake I've been talking about mailing to you. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, if the box only contained its shed...... where did the snake go???

I do hope I get you one of these years :)

Chris, if you are my Santa I am going to buy one of those books on how to dream lottery numbers! 
  That would be quite a coincidence, especially with so many people participating this year.  I don't know much about where the snake would go, but some girls I worked with long ago played a joke on one of the doctors by putting a huge snake shed in his office.  He was looking all around for the snake he thought was in the building.  I really would love to have a ball python or one of those lemony snakes.  I don't think that's the official name for them is "lemony snake" but it should be, on account of they're yellow.  I think someone on here has one of those.

Last edited: