Sasha has lost a lot of body mass~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad that you decided to share Sasha's latest pictures.
He is still such a handsome boy.
Bless you Sasha and Eddie.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
E, those pictures are so precious.......I hope you don't mind, but I made the one of him sitting in the sun my background for my desktop..........we are all with you my friend...........

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh E, what a handsome boy he is.
He sure looks like he's enjoying his day outside. Thanks so much for sharing his pictures.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I only first saw this thread last night, but couldn't respond because I was crying too much. Eddie, I don't have the words to express how truly sorry I am about Sasha. You all have been through so much, it hardly seems fair...not that it ever is, but still. I think you've made a courageous choice of care for your sweet boy. Why extend a life when it would be a life of misery and pain? If there was a hope of a cure, that would be different, or if he were a younger boy whose body could cope with the onslaught of chemotherapy, the choice would be less clear. But there isn't, and he's not.

Better he has a shorter, sweeter time to enjoy the spring and the love of his family.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 13 yr old cat was full of cancer - went from a solid 14 lbs to a mere 6-7 lbs in a few months. We didn't want him to suffer any more.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just saw this thread. My heart is aching for you. Believe me, I know how you feel, and what you're going through.

I pray for your strength when the day comes that he has to cross the Bridge. I know that God will give you the strength that you will need to get through it (He gave it to me, when I had to let my Snoopy go), and that Sasha will be escourted to the Bridge in the arms of Angels.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sasha is such a beautiful boy, he looks very good too.
He remains in my thoughts and prayers.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks for sharing the pictures of your handsome boy enjoying the beautiful Spring day.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The sun is golden today, the air near perfect temperature (imo)..I hope you and Sasha have had another golden day outside together.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

My 13 yr old cat was full of cancer - went from a solid 14 lbs to a mere 6-7 lbs in a few months. We didn't want him to suffer any more.
SO many people understand. SO many.

Yes, it was another perfect Spring day out here. 75 and sunny - a warm Chinook wind coming down to the foothills where we live, blowing all the cherry and crabapple blossoms through the air. Sasha wanted to go outside and sit in the morning sun - of course he can! - so mom opened the door and there he enjoyed himself all day. We took Sandy puppy girl up to Mt. Rainier for a 2 mile hike along the White River, watching the rapids, and my heart and mind were always on Sasha....would he still be there when we got back??? He was, crashed out on top of the picnic table, happy. He ate all the food I left out for him, and you wouldn't even know anything was amiss except for the white powder residue from crushing his cancer pills over his food.....

We are truly humbled by the outpouring of your emotions for us and the way everybody hasn't left our side.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hopefully your hike gave you a bit of an opportunity to decompress after all of this recent stress, Eddie, even as your thoughts remained on your brave boy. Sasha, sweetheart, I'm so happy you enjoyed your lovely day in the sun!

Status
Not open for further replies.