Saki's gone

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My freaking nightmare has come true. My fiancee let Saki out and didnt realize it for who knows how long when I was at dance practice today. I AM SO MAD THERE ARE NO WORDS!!! I just spent the last 3 hours walking around the neighborhood shaking treats and calling him. He's gone
SOMEONE must have seen him in my building because the doors are all closed. Someone must have opened a door and he went out. I knocked on neighbors doors and put flyers up. I dont know what else to do.. I'm shaking so bad right now. What's worse is there are nothing but ferals here. What's even worse is I live on a BUSY street. He's not going to make it. Plus there is no way he can get back into the building. I feel faint. I feel nausious and I want to kick my fiancee right out of here because you would think he'd learn THE FIRST TIME when he let Zoey out. Unbelievable.. just unbelievable. PLEASE send some vibes.. I dont know how they could possibly help but I dont know what else to do. I am going to go back out at 2am or so to try again

chixyb

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sending many vibes to you as well...I feel your pain, my indoor/outdoor cat princess has been missing for almost 2 weeks now

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sicy put a litterpan outside as close to the building as you can. If you have a cardboard box, put that outside, put food and water inside of it flip it over and cut a hole in it that Saki can get into. Weight it down with something so it won't move. Wait until the world gets really quiet in the early early morning hour and take a few cans of canned food outside and pop the tops. Call to Saki softly-

Best of luck!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my God! Sicy....I'm sending mega vibes, prayers & the whole works for you right now!

Saki...come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gus's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
OMG, I would kill someone if they did that. Actually I did that myself about 4 months ago right after Gus started chemo, I didn't shut the door. Luckily it took me about an hour to find him.
I'm hoping hoping hoping you find Saki safe. Don't give up! Miracles happen all the time especially with these little guys. I'm thinking of you. SAKI COME HOME!!!!!!!!!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Sicy!
Saki, please come home!
(((((((hugs))))))

Sending prayers for him to come home safely, soon!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy, I am so sorry! I know how you feel, this is so diffucult! I am sending the biggest come home vibes I can find....
I hope you will find him soon, so you can stop worrying and start cuddling him.

((((((((((((((((COME HOME SAKI)))))))))))))))))))))

melissa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!!
Thats horrible, Sicy. I'm sending out all the 'Saki come home' vibes I can muster, and some cyber hugs for you...((((HUGS)))) Don't give up just yet!

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG! I'll be praying that you find Saki safe and sound. I know exactly how you feel. I've been there myself. It's my worst nightmare too. I would be losing my mind right now if I were you. I'm so sorry. I really, really, really hope this all turns out good and that Saki comes home safe and healthy. Please keep us updated.

Giving hope to all: several years ago one of my cats left and stayed gone for 3 years and just came walking back home one day - safe. I also lost Stinkie (my baby) in the woods behind our house about a year ago and after almost completely losing my mind and wandering through the woods in the dark, I finally found him and he is now safely sleeping on my bed. Don't give up!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My stupid b of a landlord is not going to go for me putting litterpans and food near our building. Plus he cant get back into the building so what is that going to do??
I have plenty of food on the back porch but what if he cant find it? Its on the opposite side of the building where he probably got out. GOD THIS SUCKS and I am ready to kick my fiancee out of here. He's a @@#@# idiot!! I dont see how I can be hopeful here
He knows his name but he doesnt come to me when I call him. This is the worst day of my life.

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy, dont give up hope! My Pollýanna got lost allmost a year ago. I felt so terrible, I was walking and driving the neighbourhood streets all night and all day coming home in between, crying....This was a terrible time...but more than 2 days later she jumped in through the window, like she never left! (I wish she could tell me where she was
)
Hang in there!!! ((((((Sisy)))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I just walked around the whole building dumping trails of used litter hoping at least he will stay around here until I can find him. Thanks for the vibes. He's just so young.. I dont think he will come back

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course he will come home, he is hiding really close by scared at all the new sounds and overwhelmed by the smells, that is why you use soiled (used) litter so he can smell something familiar follow it to your backyard, or to your door.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't say that, Sicy! He is probably lost and scared right now. You will find him. Don't give up. When Squirt got out a few years ago, it took 2 weeks before someone responded to the flyers I had up. He was clear over on the other side of the apt. complex, and the woman said he had been hanging out there for days. Even when my friend Kris and I went there to look for him, it took 2 times before we found him, but we did, and you will, too.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh, I really wish that I could come and help you look for him. Do not give up. Keep calling him so that he will hear your voice. Have you looked in the bushes or would it be possible for him to get under the building somehow?

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicy, please have hope.

I know no words that I can say will help. Please, don't give up. Russell got out and wandered out when he was a year and a half due to a broken flyscreen door that my landlord kept delaying the repairs on. Russell came back.

Since he's an indoor cat, chances are he is close by.

I will provide you with a link that I did find helpful when Russell got out. It helped me to see the outside world from his point of view.

Lost Indoor Cat Help