Saki's gone

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh God, i was panicking for you when i first started reading the thread, then i jumped to the end to find Saki had been found, then
back to the beginning to read them all as the panic was now over!

I had tears in my eyes when i read Saki turned up. What a relief for you!

Susan

matty & suma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just got a chance to read the thread, at least Saki is home and safe, I know when I read the head line, my heart sank. The screen dropped out of one of my windows one time and both of mine jumped outside, when I ran outside, they jump backed in, needles to say we dont open that door anymore, I am sure Saki gots lots of love and attention that night...

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whew! Good news!

Cats are prey to hawks, so it's probably instinct to hide from large flying objects.

sharper16

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My heart dropped when I first saw your thread. I'm so glad everything is ok. I would freak out if this happened to me as well. All I kept thinking about was the other board member Tamme, whose cat got out a few months ago and she tried looking for her for like 2 weeks and finally someone called that they had found her. I was going to remind you of that thread, but thankfully, your babies are safe.

WHEW!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sicycat, that's not nic eto do to those of us with old hearts! Just kidding, thank goodness Saki's safe! I bet your honey is going to be EXTRA careful leaving for awhile now! LOL!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad and relieved you found your baby safe and sound!!!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SICY!!! ((((((((((((HHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG)))))))))))))))

I am soooooo relieved that Saki's okay! I didn't even know about this thread until I got ur pm regarding Saki and as I started to look in the Lounge for ur thread, I was talking to Superkitty and when I saw "Saki's gone" I FREAKED
out and interrupted Superkitty saying Saki's gone! Superkitty had to tell me that Saki WAS okay and said she freaked out before she read all of the thread just like I did!
WHEW!!

I KNOW how it must've felt! Zebra has gotten into the openings in the ceiling twice (once with Pepper and once by herself) and took me over an hour to coax her out (that was AFTER I SEARCHED ALL OVER THE APT, looked outside,
and started crying hysterically
then I saw the opening to the ceiling was ajar abit and realized that Zebra must've gotten up there. I now have a latch on the opening so Zebra can't open it anymore (she still tries though!)

I am soooo relieved for u! AND GLAD that u didn't kick ur fiancee out! Grin..
Take a deep breath, hug Saki for me and tell him DON'T HIDE AGAIN! Grin....

I have a GREAT
idea for your KIND SWEET LOVING LANDLORD- Nah, I better not say it.. Grin.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! I FREAKED when I saw this thread! I'm sooooooo glad all is OK - that is the most important! Thank god you didn't kick your fiancee out of the apartment. But I didn't have all that adrenaline going on. Thank god everyone's OK!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that Saki is ok! I just saw this thread now! Tell him never to scare mommy like that again!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG OMG OMG - my heart just dropped when I first saw this!!!! Boy one does not have to go into menapause just to get hot flahes, a situation like this sure can do it.

I am so happy he is Safe!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry I am still freaking everyone out
I tried to change the thread title but I cant lol.

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Im glad you found your cat,when I frist saw the thread, its like oh no she has such cool cats but I jumped to the last ...Iam glad all is well......

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You just scared the crap outta me.I'm so glad that he was in the house the whole time.Tell that man of your's to be more careful next time.