Regarding Amber, John and the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

I just have one question for "Cruise Ship Rina".

Are there enough life boats on your ships?
I'm thinking about booking a cruise and I don't want to board the Titanic!!
I just know I wouldn't last if I had to float for hours on a door after the ship went down.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another thing i just realized. Look at page two of this thread in the first post by her http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...ht=Alaina+Rose

her due date was suppsedly March 6. When the baby was taken early it was supposedly only a month early- the dates don't add up. If that were the case- the baby in the picture would need to be extremely tiny and a very little premie as it would be almost a month and a half sooner according to the origional post

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

her due date was suppsedly March 6. When the baby was taken early it was supposedly only a month early- the dates don't add up. If that were the case- the baby in the picture would need to be extremely tiny and a very little premie as it would be almost a month and a half sooner according to the origional post
you know only a women would catch that
i thought babies just kinda dropped out

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

you know only a women would catch that
i thought babies just kinda dropped out
you're gonna be in for a shock when itta has that baby bruce!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

you're gonna be in for a shock when itta has that baby bruce!
you know you asked me the other day in the PM how far along was she,
and i dont know the answer..... and forgot to ask today i know she is starting to get big ,

,Nope... they are found under rocks.... like mine were '

See :p you find them

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Apparently i was found in a cabbage patch...but um, after almost 23 years, it's getting a little old and i've sort of found out for myself *wink* lol

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Apparently i was found in a cabbage patch...but um, after almost 23 years, it's getting a little old and i've sort of found out for myself *wink* lol
well how about a pumpkin patch? along with the great pumpkin

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

you know you asked me the other day in the PM how far along was she,
and i dont know the answer..... and forgot to ask today i know she is starting to get big ,

,Nope... they are found under rocks.... like mine were '

See :p you find them
Yeah but they're kinda like termites, you're glad you find em but want to know how to get rid of em

Originally Posted by white cat lover

Can you put them back under a rock when they get messy?
If I could, mine would be 10 feet deep by now!

Originally Posted by Dragoriana

My sister told me I was born in a Cabbage Patch... and when the dolls came out, I cried thinkin they were my sisters

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

To be honest... I personally have known since before last night... Friday night I was well aware of it all.. Last night just confirmed it to me. Kinda set it in stone?
We (Nikki, the other member and I) didn't feel it was OUR place to tell everyone...
Of course I understand the predicament you all were in and truly my heart goes out to You,Nikki and the other member
,I would have been exactly the same,Innocent 'till proven guilty(beyond reasonable doubt)and all that.
I honestly sympathise with you all and everybody
who tried to make a difference
to the situation.

Friday night?that was the night he posted,If anybody had any suspicions or concerns
then they should have been aired to the mods or admin,then at least the Mods or Admin could have posted that there were ' conflicting issues regarding his posts' AND ALL HIS SUBSEQUENT POSTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN MODERATED.

Personally ....I'm glad the 'Mods' didn't intervene before the scumbags were exposed.
Because if they had then everybody would probably still be sat here replying to 'his'
posts and nobody would be any wiser

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by OllyExtra05

I honestly didn't think that there was even a possibility of it all being fabricated: the thought had never crossed my mind once, which indicates that either I am a good person, or that I'm gullible. I'd like to believe that its because I'm a good person.

As someone else said, whatever really happened with this person/people, I hope whoever is involved can get the help they need, if it was all fabricated.
I really don't know what to say I had a funny feeling about this but I just brushed it off to me simply wishing it wasn't true for the babies sake and now I really just don't even know. A few of the members including Anne know that I had wanted to do something like maybe a card in her name and I had truly felt sorry for them all and had prayed for the baby and now to find out it was a lie. I am just speechless. I am honest with people and I truly believe that most people are honest as well. And now with this I just don't know what to think. I in a way feel sorry for her because if she really needs this much attention or if its all on John then I pray that they get the help they need because they have some really serious problems. And Tammy and to everyone else on TCS, I pray that this doesn't cause us to close our hearts because if it does then these people win. We are all an awesome group of people and a very blessed group. We come from all walks of life yet we still care for one another. And I want you all to know that I truly do care for everyone on this site.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We have been getting requests to close this thread, in the thread and via PM. I feel that it's important to give members a chance to have their say and vent a little, as a way to heal and mend and bring us all together as a community. I think so far the thread was good that way. So, I am keeping it open for a few more hours, and when it becomes 24 hours old I am going to close it and let it sink. This is just to be fair to everyone on every time zone.

I suggest that those of you that have posted your thoughts and comments and feel that the thread had reached its point, to simply not add any more posts. Hopefully by the time I will be officially closing it, there won't be any more posts anyway.

One very important note though -
We have no way of knowing the truth. We have no proof that this was a scam or a hoax. We don't know anything for sure, and probably never will.

Online identities are easy to fake and also easy to steal. So, please do not post links to online profiles on other sites and boards. You have no way of knowing if these people are related to the incident we had here. No point in dragging them into this and I can see some possible problems with doing so. We have edited and deleted some posts along the thread that brought forward personal information of other people, from public records or online sites. Please do not post any more of that - respect other people's right for privacy, or at least the TCS policy about it. Thank you.

I think it's time to put an end to any detective work in this matter. It won't get us anywhere and it could lead to potential trouble. There may be real people in the background here who's identity was stolen. No need to make this even more complicated then it is.

If anyone feels differently, please PM one of the mods or myself about this and refrain from posting about it in this thread or elsewhere on the site. Thank you.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Before Anne closes this thread, I want to let you all know that I am o.k.
I just need some time to myself and will be back on as soon as I can.There is alot for me to digest right now, not just with this,but with a few personal things as well.
Thank you all for the lovely PMs and e-mails.I appreciate you all thinking about me and worrying.I will be o.k.
I do want to let you all know something though, I have at John's request made the Memorial page for Amber private.That is all that I can say about it.
Hugs to all of you!!!
here is a few pics of the quilt.I will be holding onto it for now, it won't be going to Kaelyn

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tammy, I'm glad you are ok. That blanket is lovely. Does your machine do that blanket stitch? Or is that by hand? Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.