Regarding Amber, John and the baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I swear I'm going to go crazy if I don't find out the whole story. Sadly I'm thinking this won't be solved and I will go crazy.. too bad we couldn't get the police involved.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Well, the site for speckledpup17 (2rottendogs) says she was last active today at 7:25 pm.

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I feel for those of you who believed it. I've seen this before and I've come to question anything I read that doesn't feel right. But in time, you will know who is real and genuine. I've made wonderful friends online, but it doesn't usually happen in a couple months. In RL how long does it take you to truly know a person? Maybe you think you know me based on a couple hundred posts. Maybe you don't.

It's an unfortunate fact of life that there are people out there trying to take advantage of you, whether it's your heart or your pocketbook. They are less for it, not you.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Well, the site for speckledpup17 (2rottendogs) says she was last active today at 7:25 pm.
Can I have the link, please?

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Amber posted on a thread way back that her middle name was Lee... This girl on the myspace account seems to be an outgoing girl, she is in high school.. It is not her. You can tell by reading the posts by her friends etc.
Her younger sister had a baby didn't she, and a mixed-race baby. This is a "country" girl on this site... she doesn't fit...
Yup, and the baby was named Katelyn...take out the T and you get Kaelyn...

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Yup, and the baby was named Katelyn...take out the T and you get Kaelyn...
That's sort of creepy. Maybe MyspaceAmber is the Amber we "knew" on here. Who knows, it could be a possibility.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

That's sort of creepy. Maybe MyspaceAmber is the Amber we "knew" on here. Who knows, it could be a possibility.
Amber's niece's name was Katelyn.. not the girl on the myspace account.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After her posts though I still can't help but think that something happened that prompted this whole fabrication.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

After her posts though I still can't help but think that something happened that prompted this whole fabrication.
Same. Is it wrong to have the police involved, to possibly trace the IP addresses?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
First of all, I am sorry we all invested so much in this. I don't want to be totally untrusting, but will continue the old "trust but verify". Thanks to Nikki and Alycia for doing the verifying. It really isn't surprising when you consider what this mother did to her daughter to defraud people.

My prayers go to Tammy because I know she went through a lot with this.

And one last comment to those who want the thread closed. Remember not everyone can spend the whole day on-line. You may be sick of it but I just saw this tonight and have spent the last 1/2 hour reading through. Thank you mods for leaving it open long enough for us late comers to be able to comment.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

Same. Is it wrong to have the police involved, to possibly trace the IP addresses?
Anyone have any insights?

Status
Not open for further replies.