Red pill or Blue pill?

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue.
If I change any part of my life (even a little) up until I got pregnant, I wouldn't have my son. I wouldn't change it for anything. But, with $10 million, I can fix this house and leave him a real nice inheritance. I've lived my life, now he needs to live his, and the money would help his education.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Probably the blue. Why? Because we could do good with the money. I'd dearly love to get Rick's mom out of the nursing home and in with us. I can't. She pretty much needs care 24/7 and we can't do it. If she fell, we can't get her back up. We can't afford that kind of care for her. But with the money, we'd put a small addition onto the house for her to sleep and such. And she could live with us.

There's a no-kill cat shelter that I'd love to give money to. I try to donate when I can and give food, blankets, towels, litter, etc. But it's never enough.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Blue - I have no regrets about my life and would like to live the rest of it comfortably without worrying about finances.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Red. Not only for personal reasons but I guess you could invest in Apple, which hadn’t been invented yet (in my case, anyway). Or maybe you could stop a war. Or warn folks about Covid. Not sure if the rules apply to that, or how to get anyone to believe you.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue. With the knowledge I have now, I probably wouldn't be able to stop myself from changing things in my past, which means I wouldn't have my present and my husband and girls.

But ten mill. I could use that for a nicer house and my kids' futures and lots of traveling.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would not want to relive my childhood, so I would absolutely choose the blue pill. The only major problem in my life is finances.