Red pill or Blue pill?

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue. Knowing what I know now at the age of six won't change anything. More likely it would freak me out completely having adult knowledge in a child's body. It won't give me financial security, which is all I lack.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Give me that blue pill. With that kind of money I could move out of assisted living and take some people with me. The stories you hear are just heartbreaking. So many of them don't have families that care about them.

I would also like to help out cat and dog rescuers and no kill shelters

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Give me that blue pill. With that kind of money I could move out of assisted living and take some people with me. The stories you hear are just heartbreaking. So many of them don't have families that care about them.

I would also like to help out cat and dog rescuers and no kill shelters
My future DIL is a certified caregiver and works both in home and assisted living. I hear the stories and agree they are heartbreaking.
BTW, my finger slipped and that was supposed to be a hug, not just a purraise.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My future DIL is a certified caregiver and works both in home and assisted living. I hear the stories and agree they are heartbreaking.
BTW, my finger slipped and that was supposed to be a hug, not just a purraise.
Somehow I got that "thumbs up" on my purraise and I don't know how to change it. Sometimes I would like to give a "hug". I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Blue .. wipe out my debts,find a way to shield it from the tax man and quit my job. I could live for over a hundred years on that money at my current lifestyle (and living that long isn't that likely).

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The red pill. There are things now that I wish I had done differently. If I could start over at age 6 I might even have a chance of getting 10 million through making better choices.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue.
I’ll take the financial security, especially considering the cost of medical as we get older.

Hubby and I have had the conversation about changing the past. We realized that we wouldn’t be the people we are without the good, bad, and ugly of our experiences. We always said that if we had met at different points in our lives, we might not have hit it off as well. Also, changing the past may allow you do avoid some mistakes, but wouldn’t prevent you from making others. Life is about what we learn from all our experiences and the paths we take on the journey.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Blue no desire to have a brain tumor again yrs old. 6 surgeries,30 radiation treatments,comma for a month,home school,easter seals,support groups,meds,finding a job.