Ready to get started!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
For Weigh Ins... :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: And for Friday :cross: :vibes::vibes::vibes: I really, really hope that your kitties love the NM :cross: Such excitement and uncertainty all at the same time! :D Will be checking in often :bigwink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ok, here are today's weigh-ins.  Sorry, I don't have the exact weights with me (left them downstairs), but I remember how much they either lost or gained!

Callie:  stayed the same 

Darko:  gained .2 lb 
  He's my overweight guy...

Stinkot:  stayed the same

Sven:  gained .2 lb  

So, looks like all is good even though we have good eating days and bad eating day.  Last night none of them would eat, even though it was a can of what is normally a favorite, so I resorted to one of the worst foods ever, but has always worked for me, Meow Mix Selects in Salmon
, and they STILL didn't eat.  I must have given them too many FD'd treats earlier when I gave Sven his Pepcid AC around 8 p.m.  But I know they were hungry, because it was like WW III round here between Callie and Darko.  Gosh, the hissing and growling was unreal.  Never heard it like that before.  Then it started up about around 5:30 a.m. with a very loud scream from one of them, following by more growling.  Funny thing is, though, I never found any fur indicating an actual fight or anything like that.  Just a lot of noise
.  (and I should have seen something if there had been a real fight, because I just swiffer'd yesterday)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, that's great news! :clap: OK - so the kitty that didn't need to gain weight gained some. But at least things are settling in, and that is a very good thing! :bigthumb:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, that's great news! :clap: OK - so the kitty that didn't need to gain weight gained some. But at least things are settling in, and that is a very good thing! :bigthumb:
:yeah: and let's face it..... He had lost TOO much weight the week before.... 1.1lb :eek: so IMHO it is actually a good sign he got these few ounces back :bigthumb: If ha can maintain that for a couple of weeks, then start to lose slowly....... that would be ideal :nod:
Great work, and great news all around Sally :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OH those hissy fits between the kids - so much fun for us momma's. Perla can absolutely make the most GOD awful, ear piercing screams - usually if Wendall gets too close - enough to wake the dead :eek: Such a drama queen - maybe like your Callie :lol3:

:bigthumb: For Sven's slight weight gain. I really hope that he continues to gain little by little :cross: I am routing for that :happy2: :vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hooray.  Doorbell just rang and our NM just arrived.  Not sure if it will be thawed enough to have for the last meal of the day, but I think so.  Decided we will start with lamb.  (probably should only have kept out 1/2 a patty for a start, huh , between all of them for a couple of meals to start out?  Guess I can refreeze if only out for one day and kept in the fridge the entire time?  Well, anyway, wish us luck.  I'll probably start up a new thread now that we're about to really start!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh how exciting! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't make a habit of refreezing stuff I've had out for a day, but I definitely have done it, apparently with no harm done. :D