QUESTION OF THE DAY, WEDNESDAY, NOV. 17, 2021

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I should try some cashew butter, that sounds good.
Cashew butter is good but Sunflower Butter tastes burnt to me.
I like this one from Walmart. But it has sugar in it. I don't think I would like the ones without sugar.

View attachment 401757
This is the brand we usually get for cashew butter!

Someone makes a coconut almond butter and that is really good! Probably Maranatha but I’m too tired to look right now. :lol:

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Peanuts are not nuts as in walnuts or other tree nuts. They are a legume, like beans and peas. Peanuts have a very unusual growth habit - after the flowers are fertilized and the peanuts begin to form the stems bend over and push the developing peanuts down into the ground.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely! I usually prefer the smooth Skippy. I grew up eating Skippy so it's still my go-to. As for how I eat it, sandwiches, just straight from the jar or in baking are the primary ways.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Peanuts are not nuts as in walnuts or other tree nuts. They are a legume, like beans and peas. Peanuts have a very unusual growth habit - after the flowers are fertilized and the peanuts begin to form the stems bend over and push the developing peanuts down into the ground.
Sorry. I feel like a fool. LOL. Thanks a lot. :)

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love peanut butter!
Usually in bread or on a cracker. Paired with chocolate sprinkles is the absolute best tho😭👌 I'd highly recommend it
We usually just buy store brand, whichever is cheapest